Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,170 members, 7,780,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:42 AM

Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers Who Struck In Maiduguri. Graphic Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers Who Struck In Maiduguri. Graphic Photos (21436 Views)

Boko Haram Kills Ugo Uruakpa, A Soldier, In Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) / Shattered Bodies Of Two Suicide Bombers In Jiddari, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) / Disembodied Female Suicide Bomber At Giwa Barrack, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers Who Struck In Maiduguri. Graphic Photos by CastedDude: 10:13am On Jul 17, 2017
A female suicide bomber struck early Monday morning, killing 10 worshippers who came for prayers at a mosque in Maiduguri, Borno State. The sad incident occured when Muslim faithfuls were praying this early morning as the suicide bomber detonated the bomb strapped on her.

Those who sustained injuries have been taken to the hospital while efforts to take the remains of the victims to the morgue is ongoing.

Security operatives also foiled an attempt by two Boko Haram suicide bombers at Mammanti Mulai area of Borno state this morning. The suicide bombers were shot down.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/female-suicide-bomber-kills-10-in-maiduguri-mosque.html

1 Share

Re: Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers Who Struck In Maiduguri. Graphic Photos by CastedDude: 10:14am On Jul 17, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

Re: Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers Who Struck In Maiduguri. Graphic Photos by madridguy(m): 10:16am On Jul 17, 2017
Boko Haram are death worshipers. May Rahmah of Allah SWT be upon the souls of the victims.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers Who Struck In Maiduguri. Graphic Photos by Nusaf: 10:19am On Jul 17, 2017
Very bad
Re: Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers Who Struck In Maiduguri. Graphic Photos by okawanyi(m): 10:19am On Jul 17, 2017
We'v seen this pix before na, haba
Re: Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers Who Struck In Maiduguri. Graphic Photos by Loyalblak007(f): 10:19am On Jul 17, 2017
**pukes**
Disgusting!
Gruesome!
Nauseating!
Re: Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers Who Struck In Maiduguri. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 17, 2017
But Lai Mohammed said they av technically defeated Boko Haram na!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers Who Struck In Maiduguri. Graphic Photos by Ojiofor: 10:27am On Jul 17, 2017
Thats ugly.
Re: Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers Who Struck In Maiduguri. Graphic Photos by CastedDude: 10:28am On Jul 17, 2017
this one happened this early morning... maybe its because u have seen too many graphic photos of suicide bombers
okawanyi:
We'v seen this pix before na, haba

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers Who Struck In Maiduguri. Graphic Photos by HeOrShe: 10:30am On Jul 17, 2017
I don't know if those people were created without brain. I wonder how dey think.. even dia cows won't reason as they do.

How can some convince me to kill me myself..
Even if am forced to.. I will shout.. I rather be killed than to kill myself.

Life is sweet.

7 Likes

Re: Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers Who Struck In Maiduguri. Graphic Photos by raker300: 10:31am On Jul 17, 2017
No one cares man
Re: Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers Who Struck In Maiduguri. Graphic Photos by joe4real12: 10:45am On Jul 17, 2017
EastGold:
But Lai Mohammed said they av technically defeated Boko Haram na!

He's a technical liar.
If he's asked about this incidence, he would simply say: that mosque is "soft target".

3 Likes

Re: Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers Who Struck In Maiduguri. Graphic Photos by expensiveguyman(m): 10:47am On Jul 17, 2017
Blood of "Zachariah!!!" I have seen it all in this country. calling Nigeria a zoo is an insult to the animal kingdom

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers Who Struck In Maiduguri. Graphic Photos by midehi2(f): 12:29pm On Jul 17, 2017
shocked this is so bad
Re: Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers Who Struck In Maiduguri. Graphic Photos by Kennitrust(m): 12:29pm On Jul 17, 2017
they die for what they believed

they believed in Virgins

they paid the price for foolishness

in all, it aimless death.

their cow reason far better than their owners

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers Who Struck In Maiduguri. Graphic Photos by iamawara(m): 12:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
Those bombers dey get sense at all? Or were they promised another life to come back to Nigeria after death?

Even if i kill everybody in Africa i swear i no go comit suicide. Ogini,
Re: Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers Who Struck In Maiduguri. Graphic Photos by Dc4life(m): 12:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
Good Ridance cool
Re: Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers Who Struck In Maiduguri. Graphic Photos by nnokwa042(m): 12:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
If British did not joined north and south together do you people think we will seeing something like this in the south?I don't think afonja Muslim will try this shit afonja Muslim do owambe drink beer smoke so they won't do something like this

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers Who Struck In Maiduguri. Graphic Photos by conductor21: 12:31pm On Jul 17, 2017
Dividends of One Nigeria. Afonja Muslims Oya come and support them.

Tell us why an easy going Christian like me should be lumped together with someone who will suddenly take his cows and eat up someone's farmland, kill them and rape their wives, worst of all take a bomb to his own place of worship and blow himself and his brothers to smithereens.

SMH.It shall never be well with Gowon, Awolowo and Fruad Luggard.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers Who Struck In Maiduguri. Graphic Photos by ayamprecious: 12:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
This is what their re.....ligi sad taught them

Ehya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers Who Struck In Maiduguri. Graphic Photos by free2ryhme: 12:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
They are using vulnerable girls for these dastardly acts cry

Can't these terrorists allow their so called god to fight for himself that using these innocent lives

Why?
Re: Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers Who Struck In Maiduguri. Graphic Photos by Naijareward: 12:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
Until I see Sheku body parts scattered by bomb, then i will know that he does what he preaches.

Sheku dont want to die

He dont want to f8uck 700 virgins

He dont like to meet professor muhamad

But he is sending the stupid ones to enjoy the virgins

What a Brainwash

5 Likes

Re: Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers Who Struck In Maiduguri. Graphic Photos by Yusfunoble(m): 12:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
cry cry cry

Saraki's son graduated from London school of Economics,Buhari's son just finished his masters abroad.#LAUTECH has been under lock and key for more than 10 months.Their son/daughters will take up jobs in CBN, NNPC, NCC while you struggle for Npower jobs.

Yet, you're fighting people because of #politicians...your #stupidity or #mumu has no cure.

May God bless the weaker animals and save them from #Hyenas and #Jalkas.

4 Likes

Re: Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers Who Struck In Maiduguri. Graphic Photos by cyberdurable(m): 12:33pm On Jul 17, 2017
And you are telling me to continue sharing same country with this Animals

1 Like

Re: Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers Who Struck In Maiduguri. Graphic Photos by bigfather(m): 12:33pm On Jul 17, 2017
CastedDude:
A female suicide bomber struck early Monday morning, killing 10 worshippers who came for prayers at a mosque in Maiduguri, Borno State. The sad incident occured when Muslim faithfuls were praying this early morning as the suicide bomber detonated the bomb strapped on her.

Those who sustained injuries have been taken to the hospital while efforts to take the remains of the victims to the morgue is ongoing.

Security operatives also foiled an attempt by two Boko Haram suicide bombers at Mammanti Mulai area of Borno state this morning. The suicide bombers were shot down.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/female-suicide-bomber-kills-10-in-maiduguri-mosque.html

Am still baffled at what these ignorant killers hope to gain from this unnecessary killings. I just dey wonder !
Re: Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers Who Struck In Maiduguri. Graphic Photos by iamawara(m): 12:34pm On Jul 17, 2017
nnokwa042:
If British did not joined north and south together do you people think we will seeing something like this in the south?I don't think afonja Muslim will try this shit afonja Muslim do owambe drink beer smoke so they won't do something like this

am sorry for you. Are u sure u are using the ''follow come'' brain in ur drum head? Whats all this
Re: Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers Who Struck In Maiduguri. Graphic Photos by kkYEBO(m): 12:34pm On Jul 17, 2017
Crazy world
Re: Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers Who Struck In Maiduguri. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 17, 2017
Wasted soul... angry
Re: Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers Who Struck In Maiduguri. Graphic Photos by Jodforex(m): 12:34pm On Jul 17, 2017
wink
Re: Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers Who Struck In Maiduguri. Graphic Photos by Franchise21(m): 12:35pm On Jul 17, 2017
shocked
Re: Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers Who Struck In Maiduguri. Graphic Photos by SeniorZato(m): 12:35pm On Jul 17, 2017
No pity for the wicked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Rivers State For The Commissioning Of Omademe-ipo Road / IPOB's ESN Accused Of Killing Four Hausa Traders In Imo / Kidnapped Female Students Of KSCOE Regain Freedom (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.