Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

We’ll Shock The Southwest When The Time Comes – Arewa Youths - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Shock The Southwest When The Time Comes – Arewa Youths (6200 Views)

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation / We’ll Shock APC, Resist Violence, Voter Suppression Says Agbaje / Man In Aso Villa Not Buhari, We’ll Shock Nigerians With His Identity – Fani-kayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Shock The Southwest When The Time Comes – Arewa Youths by naturalman: 1:22pm On Jul 17, 2017
Deedeedee3:
Arewa are bullshiit. They cant do shit. If they want to be president, they should declare Arewa republic or shout their fuccking mouth!
Declare Arewa republic you fuccking parasites!
Everybody wants out, only this worthless hausas are still scared of leaving the country.
They must be stupid for thinking Nigeria will last forever. Nigeria will seperate one day( if not soon).
Yoruba fear you not!

But you are always against IPOB that is championing the course

6 Likes

Re: We’ll Shock The Southwest When The Time Comes – Arewa Youths by Agumbankembu: 1:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
naturalman:

Deedeedee1 is for total dissolution of Nigeria, it is his Oduo muslim brothers, that are against.

3 Likes

Re: We’ll Shock The Southwest When The Time Comes – Arewa Youths by Oblang(m): 1:33pm On Jul 17, 2017
Truckpusher:
They aren't afraid of you , they are afraid of your treacherous nature. If you can't be trusted and predicted ,then you're at the top of the food chain in the game of politics in a country like Nigeria though such positions do come with a heavy price sometimes and the Yorubas gladly occupy that position for now.

Even if a Yoruba person mess up in position, he won't be supported by the Yorubas so ur antics abt bin treacherous is a fallacy..pls get over 2015 and move on. U don't see gej's marginalization of the yorubas (though not an issue) as treacherous but see yorubas not voting him as one....hypocrites..

1 Like

Re: We’ll Shock The Southwest When The Time Comes – Arewa Youths by orisa37: 1:38pm On Jul 17, 2017
You'll turn Secrets into Gossips. It's all "Asiri"(open and see).

1 Like

Re: We’ll Shock The Southwest When The Time Comes – Arewa Youths by chiagozien(m): 1:46pm On Jul 17, 2017
I support arewa on this.sai baba till 2023.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Shock The Southwest When The Time Comes – Arewa Youths by Deedeedee3: 1:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
naturalman:

Who is against IPOB?

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Shock The Southwest When The Time Comes – Arewa Youths by senatorizyking(m): 2:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
rlauncher:

I laugh whenever I read Igbo people calling us Yorubas slaves of northerners. Only a people suffering from inferiority complex talk like that

I also understand that that is a subtle but nevertheless overt effort to manipulate us into thinking like them. That will not succeed because we value the unity of this country, though some people are bent on destroying it like the northern youth group in this post, as well as Igbo's whose main job is to malign Yoruba people on this forum.

What does igbos got to do with the arewa's comments.

May Amadioha fall on you !

9 Likes

Re: We’ll Shock The Southwest When The Time Comes – Arewa Youths by raker300: 3:04pm On Jul 17, 2017
rlauncher:

I laugh whenever I read Igbo people calling us Yorubas slaves of northerners. Only a people suffering from inferiority complex talk like that

I also understand that that is a subtle but nevertheless overt effort to manipulate us into thinking like them. That will not succeed because we value the unity of this country, though some people are bent on destroying it like the northern youth group in this post, as well as Igbo's whose main job is to malign Yoruba people on this forum.
face topic and leave igbos alone

6 Likes

Re: We’ll Shock The Southwest When The Time Comes – Arewa Youths by PenSniper: 3:04pm On Jul 17, 2017
Truckpusher:
They aren't afraid of you , they are afraid of your treacherous nature. If you can't be trusted and predicted ,then you're at the top of the food chain in the game of politics in a country like Nigeria though such positions do come with a heavy price sometimes and the Yorubas gladly occupy that position for now.

In what manner are yoruba treacherous ? Give an instant with facts or forever shut up.
Those reknown for treachery in Nigeria are, Azikiwe, betrayed biafra for FG, Kaduna Nzeagwu, betrayed Sadaunna who took him as a son, Ifeajuna, who betrayed his colleagues, Azikiwe and Nwafor Orizu who betrayed the constitution for igbos by handing over to Ironsi and finally Aguiyi Ironsi, the tortoise juju soldier who betrayed the concept of regionalism for unitary system with the aim of subjugating other regions.
Undeniable facts of history.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Shock The Southwest When The Time Comes – Arewa Youths by 7footre(m): 3:06pm On Jul 17, 2017
Loyalblak007:
"Your President will soon be back?" undecided

I dig kiss

1 Like

Re: We’ll Shock The Southwest When The Time Comes – Arewa Youths by PenSniper: 3:08pm On Jul 17, 2017
givbitcoin:

Yorubas are the most treacherous people on this planet but we will give them a bloody nose soon.

In what manner are yoruba treacherous ? Give an instant with facts or forever shut up.
Those reknown for treachery in Nigeria are, Azikiwe, betrayed biafra for FG, Kaduna Nzeagwu, betrayed Sadaunna who took him as a son, Ifeajuna, who betrayed his colleagues, Azikiwe and Nwafor Orizu who betrayed the constitution for igbos by handing over to Ironsi and finally Aguiyi Ironsi, the tortoise juju soldier who betrayed the concept of regionalism for unitary system with the aim of subjugating other regions.
You and other descendants of Cain, the cursed vagabond, will get more than a bloody nose.

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Shock The Southwest When The Time Comes – Arewa Youths by Princesaha: 4:01pm On Jul 17, 2017
PenSniper:

You and other descendants of Cain, the cursed vagabond, will get more than a bloody nose.
Wonders shall never cease!!! So a well known almajiri miscreant on this forum promised to give Yorubas bloody nose and even insulted your tribe by calling them the most treacherous tribe on earth and instead of you facing him squarely, you start talking of how Igbos are the ones that are treacherous by mentioning Azikiwe, Nwafor Orizu and others. Can I ask you one question? Who did this to you people? Were you people advised in your mosques never to disagree or insult Hausa/fulanis? I am asking all these because I am confused. There is something about you Yoruba Muslims that we do not know. You people should continue OK. I just pity the Christians among you people. Tufiakwa!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Shock The Southwest When The Time Comes – Arewa Youths by honeychild(f): 4:05pm On Jul 17, 2017
Princesaha:

Wonders shall never cease!!! So a well known almajiri miscreant on this forum promised to give Yorubas bloody nose and even insulted your tribe by calling them the most treacherous tribe on earth and instead of you facing him squarely, you start talking of how Igbos are the ones that are treacherous by mentioning Azikiwe, Nwafor Orizu and others. Can I ask you one question? Who did this to you people? Were you people advised in your mosques never to disagree or insult Hausa/fulanis? I am asking all these because I am confused. There is something about you Yoruba Muslims that we do not know. You people should continue OK. I just pity the Christians among you people. Tufiakwa!!!

Stop it. That guy is IPOD
Re: We’ll Shock The Southwest When The Time Comes – Arewa Youths by cumbak60: 4:35pm On Jul 17, 2017
Truckpusher:
A veteran in the house. cool
Re: We’ll Shock The Southwest When The Time Comes – Arewa Youths by givbitcoin: 4:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
PenSniper:

You reel off names from a conquered region and you ask me what?

azikiwe or bastard of ironsi were all from there. They will continue to pay for their misbehavior. Now our venom will be on you, the animals from west. You betrayed us in 2007 and you are here to do it again but this time, you will meet your doom.
Re: We’ll Shock The Southwest When The Time Comes – Arewa Youths by givbitcoin: 4:58pm On Jul 17, 2017
Deedeedee3:

Lordadam, get over 2015 the elections. Else, you will live with it till you reach your old age and die.
Jonathan is gone and he is not coming back.

You must have read me wrongly
Re: We’ll Shock The Southwest When The Time Comes – Arewa Youths by Basic123: 5:08pm On Jul 17, 2017
MrMaestro:

You all did this all on your own. But what I find funny is that the other two major tribes are paranoid about yoruba influence that they're not even thinking straight. This fear of the Yorubas is quite flattering though.

Abi oooo.

Meeeehn!...I LOVE SOUTHWEST!
Re: We’ll Shock The Southwest When The Time Comes – Arewa Youths by Basic123: 5:12pm On Jul 17, 2017
expensiveguyman:
Huh? ok oh, it's a fight btw the master nd their slave. we from the other side of the country will sit far and watch how the battle unfold.

Exactly,just face your own Ijaw masters.

Igbo(s) have demonstrated several times that they cant do without their masters in southsouth.

SOUTHWEST NO SEND ANYBODY,FVCK NORTH,FVCK SE AND FVCK SS!
Re: We’ll Shock The Southwest When The Time Comes – Arewa Youths by ipodstinks: 5:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
Arewa ko, Arelo ni.
Re: We’ll Shock The Southwest When The Time Comes – Arewa Youths by Kazim88: 5:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
Arewa Clowns...
Noise Makers.
What are the fools waiting for... Let them start their riot...
Infact:
THE SOUTH WEST DECLARE TOTAL WAR AGAINST FULANI TERRORIST (NORTH WEST)
Re: We’ll Shock The Southwest When The Time Comes – Arewa Youths by Kazim88: 5:37pm On Jul 17, 2017
givbitcoin:

You reel off names from a conquered region and you ask me what?

azikiwe or bastard of ironsi were all from there. They will continue to pay for their misbehavior. Now our venom will be on you, the animals from west. You betrayed us in 2007 and you are here to do it again but this time, you will meet your doom.

Look at this one...
"Conquered Tribe"
And this slowpoke says he represents his town in Kastina as their Waziri.

For you to say part of "your" country is conquered speaks slot.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Shock The Southwest When The Time Comes – Arewa Youths by expensiveguyman(m): 5:38pm On Jul 17, 2017
Basic123:

Exactly,just face your own Ijaw masters.

Igbo(s) have demonstrated several times that they cant do without their masters in southsouth.

SOUTHWEST NO SEND ANYBODY,FVCK NORTH,FVCK SE AND FVCK SS!
what the f**k are u talking about? maybe u're ignorant of history but igbo are the only tribe in Nigeria who has demonstrated that they can live without others. that's the reason why our fathers engage Nigeria state including south south in a civil war that lasted for good 3yrs. so get ur fact right before coming to spite ur foolishness on public forum.

3 Likes

Re: We’ll Shock The Southwest When The Time Comes – Arewa Youths by Kazim88: 5:40pm On Jul 17, 2017
Princesaha:

You said it yourself
Almajiri Miscreant..
Noise Makers

We are not Igbos that take Jobless fellows seriously.
Re: We’ll Shock The Southwest When The Time Comes – Arewa Youths by Basic123: 5:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
expensiveguyman:
what the f**k are u talking about? maybe u're ignorance of history but igbo are the only tribe in Nigeria who has demonstrated that they can live with others. that's the reason why our fathers engage Nigeria state including south south in a civil war that lasted for good 3yrs. so get ur fact right before coming to spite ur foolishness on public forum.

do biafrans think logically at all?

lets examine this foolish post of yours.

you posted:
1.Igbo are the only tribe in nigeria that has demonstrated that they can live with others.

2.Your fore fathers now fought the same "others" for 3 years.

Mr Man,stop disgracing the few intelligent biafrans on this forum woth your foolishness.
Re: We’ll Shock The Southwest When The Time Comes – Arewa Youths by expensiveguyman(m): 6:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
Basic123:

do biafrans think logically at all?

lets examine this foolish post of yours.

you posted:
1.Igbo are the only tribe in nigeria that has demonstrated that they can live with others.

2.Your fore fathers now fought the same "others" for 3 years.

Mr Man,stop disgracing the few intelligent biafrans on this forum woth your foolishness.
Mr man are u ok at all? u quoted me claiming that we igbos should face our ijaw masters, now tell me how nd when did ijaws become our masters when we fought them and others to get our independent nation and thereby proving to others that we can live without them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Shock The Southwest When The Time Comes – Arewa Youths by Basic123: 6:15pm On Jul 17, 2017
expensiveguyman:
Mr man are u ok at all? u quoted me claiming that we igbos should face our ijaw masters, now tell me how nd when did ijaws become our masters

by Following Igbo's logic!

since, 2015 presidential election sir.
Re: We’ll Shock The Southwest When The Time Comes – Arewa Youths by Basic123: 6:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Deedeedee1 is for total dissolution of Nigeria, it is his Oduo muslim brothers, that are against.

This Igbo sha!

Stop disgracing yourself na!

Yoruba Christians can never be biafran ally.They are intelligent that Igbo jews,Igbo catholic and Igbo Christians combined.

Go and as Awolowo,obasanjo and benjamin Adekunle
Re: We’ll Shock The Southwest When The Time Comes – Arewa Youths by expensiveguyman(m): 6:20pm On Jul 17, 2017
Basic123:

by Following Igbo's logic!

since, 2015 presidential election sir.
Mr man may sense fall on you sir

4 Likes

Re: We’ll Shock The Southwest When The Time Comes – Arewa Youths by nonaira: 6:28pm On Jul 17, 2017
So after all the Afonja ass licking, aboki still treats him like this.

3 Likes

Re: We’ll Shock The Southwest When The Time Comes – Arewa Youths by Basic123: 7:40pm On Jul 17, 2017
expensiveguyman:
Mr man may sense fall on you sir

That doesn't change the fact that you guys are are Ijaw-slaves.You can't survive independently of them and GEJ since 2015 presidential election.
Re: We’ll Shock The Southwest When The Time Comes – Arewa Youths by Basic123: 7:52pm On Jul 17, 2017
Oblang:

Even if a Yoruba person mess up in position, he won't be supported by the Yorubas so ur antics abt bin treacherous is a fallacy..pls get over 2015 and move on. U don't see gej's marginalization of the yorubas (though not an issue) as treacherous but see yorubas not voting him as one....hypocrites..

Dont mind those crying baby jare.

They have been shouting betrayal since 2015 presidential election!

The 2011 election that brought in GEJ was like SW,SE,SS and NC ganged up against the core north.The core north never call NC nor SW betrayals! and SW was never praised for the so called "loyalty"(SW doesnt see it as such anyway),instead GEJ decided to side-line southwest in his government!

Igbo(s) are just too childish and emotional,Infact,th ijaws and southsouth have since then moved on.Infact,Edwin clark switched allegiance to buhari immediately!

Na Igbo(s) dey unnecessarily suffering from post 2015 election hang over.To discover their hypocrisy,every handles on nairaland that support biafra loves PDP a NIGERIAN party and will vote GEJ if he contest again!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun 2022: INEC To Conduct Mock Accreditation In 3 Senatorial Districts / Northerners React To Tinubu’s Meeting With Wike On BBC Hausa (pictures) / Breaking News: Gej Just Signed Foi Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.