Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,692 members, 7,805,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

An Owl "Killed" By Bishop Sam Zuga's World Wonders Water - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Owl "Killed" By Bishop Sam Zuga's World Wonders Water (31462 Views)

Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p / Bishop Sam Zuga Unveils World Wonders Water In Gboko, Benue (Photos) / Woman Accused Of Transforming Into An Owl In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Owl "Killed" By Bishop Sam Zuga's World Wonders Water by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 17, 2017
so what crime did the owl commit? this is Animal cruelty
i hope that chicken me and Ngozi ate last night is not also a witchcraft? grin
Re: An Owl "Killed" By Bishop Sam Zuga's World Wonders Water by lovingyouhun: 4:46pm On Jul 17, 2017
So the bird na wizzo? As in witch? Yeye dey smell
Re: An Owl "Killed" By Bishop Sam Zuga's World Wonders Water by 0b100100111: 4:47pm On Jul 17, 2017
News for the gullible sheeples!
Re: An Owl "Killed" By Bishop Sam Zuga's World Wonders Water by 0b100100111: 4:48pm On Jul 17, 2017
In a sane society, the pastor would have been killed

1 Like

Re: An Owl "Killed" By Bishop Sam Zuga's World Wonders Water by Sleyanya1(m): 4:49pm On Jul 17, 2017
This Bird scares me...
Re: An Owl "Killed" By Bishop Sam Zuga's World Wonders Water by vascey(m): 4:54pm On Jul 17, 2017
Come so for your mind owl na witch abi?
You just killed a very beautiful harmless animal for nothing.

1 Like

Re: An Owl "Killed" By Bishop Sam Zuga's World Wonders Water by Loyalblak007(f): 4:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
Re: An Owl "Killed" By Bishop Sam Zuga's World Wonders Water by perdollar(m): 4:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
ErepaTV:

The bird looks like you though.
bros ds ur compliment b like say she reject not only ur wooing but u join. kpele o
Re: An Owl "Killed" By Bishop Sam Zuga's World Wonders Water by iukpe: 4:57pm On Jul 17, 2017
.....the real owl is on his head..
Re: An Owl "Killed" By Bishop Sam Zuga's World Wonders Water by ErepaTV: 4:57pm On Jul 17, 2017
perdollar:
bros ds ur compliment b like say she reject not only ur wooing but u join. kpele o

Re: An Owl "Killed" By Bishop Sam Zuga's World Wonders Water by ErepaTV: 4:59pm On Jul 17, 2017

Re: An Owl "Killed" By Bishop Sam Zuga's World Wonders Water by morbeta(m): 5:01pm On Jul 17, 2017
I blame Harry Potter for this........poor bird RIP.
Re: An Owl "Killed" By Bishop Sam Zuga's World Wonders Water by fm7070: 5:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
Even the guy holding the bird look like owl
I couldn't quickly the difference.
Re: An Owl "Killed" By Bishop Sam Zuga's World Wonders Water by MadCow1: 5:06pm On Jul 17, 2017
If it was water that killed the Owl, why is there blood on it's mouth like someone hit it with a stick? undecided
Re: An Owl "Killed" By Bishop Sam Zuga's World Wonders Water by room089: 5:07pm On Jul 17, 2017
But why won't an evil bird disturb a man that has chosen to go feminine?

Look at his head
Re: An Owl "Killed" By Bishop Sam Zuga's World Wonders Water by selfmadeboss: 5:08pm On Jul 17, 2017
you dont need to kill, you need to receive sense. please do the one wey go give you sense
Re: An Owl "Killed" By Bishop Sam Zuga's World Wonders Water by buffalowings: 5:12pm On Jul 17, 2017
I pray rats infest his house
Re: An Owl "Killed" By Bishop Sam Zuga's World Wonders Water by pauladonis(m): 5:15pm On Jul 17, 2017
jchioma:
Dem don start o! Jungle justice has been meted out to the poor bird for nothing. I hope that all the young man's problems has been solved now.
Hello there, I urge you to read the post all over again, nobody killed the bird, it was found dead by the window...

A lot of things happen in this side of the world that can't be explained by Western education knowledge and notions, we just can't reason like them because when it comes to occultism and deathly witchcraft, we are still very much in the woods.

I hereby urge you and other nairalanders to correctly interpret statements correctly before replying or commenting.

Gracias Hermanos...
Re: An Owl "Killed" By Bishop Sam Zuga's World Wonders Water by AntiWailer: 5:17pm On Jul 17, 2017
beautiful bird.
Re: An Owl "Killed" By Bishop Sam Zuga's World Wonders Water by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 17, 2017
animals in human skin...NIGERIANS angry
Re: An Owl "Killed" By Bishop Sam Zuga's World Wonders Water by Goldenboy007(m): 5:18pm On Jul 17, 2017
These kind of stories shouldn't go online...thats why they still think we are primitive.
Re: An Owl "Killed" By Bishop Sam Zuga's World Wonders Water by nwoye72: 5:21pm On Jul 17, 2017
Nigerians must not believe these fake men of God with all there brain watch .It is just an animal created by same God we serve.so be wise
Re: An Owl "Killed" By Bishop Sam Zuga's World Wonders Water by kevoh(m): 5:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
buffalowings:
I pray rats infest his house

Leave the guy, he didn't know he just killed a natural rat killer. cool cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Owl "Killed" By Bishop Sam Zuga's World Wonders Water by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
grin shocked grin

The young man & the owl look alike in the first pic except that the owl looks very adorable & cute.

And because, you guys killed a supposed demonic bird, you had to pose half unclad with the bird for photo session.

I know the gals are spitting now!

World wonder waters (www), hmmmm I thot www has an interpretation linking it to the number 666?

Then, 7/7/17........................Davido will appreciate this date.

Maybe the pastor na Davido gang member na?
Re: An Owl "Killed" By Bishop Sam Zuga's World Wonders Water by brytee: 5:28pm On Jul 17, 2017
Obviously this owl was brutally killed... The blood says it all.
Re: An Owl "Killed" By Bishop Sam Zuga's World Wonders Water by Sheungbengar(m): 5:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
The bird's Soul cried out *image of the fire*
Re: An Owl "Killed" By Bishop Sam Zuga's World Wonders Water by dglfitness: 5:39pm On Jul 17, 2017
Religion!!!
Re: An Owl "Killed" By Bishop Sam Zuga's World Wonders Water by HolyTitus(m): 5:51pm On Jul 17, 2017
Scammers scamming the scams nowadays
Re: An Owl "Killed" By Bishop Sam Zuga's World Wonders Water by kwajahafiz(m): 5:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
From the article..they found the dead bird by the window, which simply means that the owl flew into a window, which all birds are wont to do, as they couldn't distinguish between a clear window and the atmosphere. The force of the impact can and often cause their death as can be be seen by the blood on the face of the innocent bird....
Re: An Owl "Killed" By Bishop Sam Zuga's World Wonders Water by jfleece(m): 5:54pm On Jul 17, 2017
Africans and stupidity are closely related.... Is it possible for a bird to torment a full grown man Does the bird has nuclear capabilities? U just murdered a beautiful bird all in the name of religion!!!!....... Fire and brimstone fall on u!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Plight Of An Ogbanje (witch Children) / Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times / Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.