Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,384 members, 7,800,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

My Wife Have Started Again - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Have Started Again (2286 Views)

Time To Divorce My Wife? / My Demon Wife Have Finally Absconded With My Son. / Should I Tell My Friend His Wife Have Been Stealing His Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Have Started Again by ikechemez(m): 12:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
I just upgraded the car I bought for her three years ago hoping to sell the old at least to recoup 40% of money spent as agreed before the upgrade. Now she refused, reason being that her heart is so attached to the car.

How do I go about this now cos I need this money to process my Visa and travelling documents.

Please my people I need advice now before I change my mind.
Re: My Wife Have Started Again by Alennsar(f): 12:57pm On Jul 17, 2017
just be patience with whatever decision you want to take. talk to her again I guess

1 Like

Re: My Wife Have Started Again by kinibigdeal(m): 1:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
Your question have no advice
Re: My Wife Have Started Again by LifeIsGuhd(f): 1:14pm On Jul 17, 2017
ikechemez:
I just upgraded the car I bought for her three years ago hoping to sell the old at least to recoup 40% of money spent as agreed before the upgrade. Now she refused, reason being that her heart is so attached to the car.

How do I go about this now cos I need this money to process my Visa and travelling documents.

Please my people I need advice now before I change my mind.

LOL! Women we have wahala oo
OP be patient... also ask her calmly if you unknowingly offended her.

She might just be angry for something else and wanna spite you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Have Started Again by nrexzy: 1:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
Sell the house
Re: My Wife Have Started Again by Topestbilly(m): 1:24pm On Jul 17, 2017
Not sure her heart is attached to the car according to her.

When you discussed your travelling plans with her, what was her reaction to it? is she in support?

if she's in support of it when you told her at first, try talking to her about it again ( don't bring the car issue into it)

if she reassures you she's in support, just leave the car. God will see your travelling plans through.

but if she comes out that she's not in support, probably that's why she's keeping the old car to frustrate your travelling plans.

Sir! this is my little opinion on your case.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Have Started Again by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

LOL! Women we have wahala oo

Thank God you know and accept!
I like women that are truthful with their weakness

Op relax. Talk to her calmly, beg if you can! Scope her like a guyman and she'll succumb
Re: My Wife Have Started Again by LifeIsGuhd(f): 1:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
austinosita:

Thank God you know and accept!
I like women that are truthful with their weakness

Yea, there's no need sugarcoating it...
Re: My Wife Have Started Again by pocohantas(f): 3:43pm On Jul 17, 2017
Your topic shows you've already put up the car for sale. What has she started again?

Are you stylishly advertising the car?

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Have Started Again by coolcatty: 4:15pm On Jul 17, 2017
Muumu OP

I'm damn sure you have never bought anything tangible for your mom....you are the type his mom still uses rubberband to hold her Nokia torchlight phone....yet you are busy spending money on a woman that will still betray you.

Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Have Started Again by thorpido(m): 5:00pm On Jul 17, 2017
. . .then sell the new car. angry

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Have Started Again by ErepaTV: 5:10pm On Jul 17, 2017
So look for money somewhere else. Or do you want to sell your wife's heart grin

You can try kidnapping, it pays well if you don't get caught.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Have Started Again by lilmax(m): 5:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
Smh

divorce is your answer, she's bad luck.... divorce her now and the chains will be broken
Re: My Wife Have Started Again by sisisioge: 7:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
This is the point where you act smartly. Get unknown people to come and inspect the new car. In fact, go and park and the car somewhere for two days. If she asks you, tell her you have put the new one up for sale since she's still attached to the old. She can't possibly drive the two. If her heart is still with the old, try not to break their bond tinz cool of not, pit an end to their love affairs by letting it go on OLX cheesy

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Have Started Again by Exponental(m): 8:07pm On Jul 17, 2017
How much for this old car?...... ( attach details). When you find the buyer, the car will go. Whatsapp me on 08188009809, we could deal u know!
Re: My Wife Have Started Again by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 17, 2017
coolcatty:
Muumu OP

I'm damn sure you have never bought anything tangible for your mom....you are the type his mom still uses rubberband to hold her Nokia torchlight phone....yet you are busy spending money on a woman that will still betray you.

Nonsense

This one is messed up

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Have Started Again by juman(m): 9:57pm On Jul 17, 2017
All kinds of issues people run to social media.
Re: My Wife Have Started Again by YesNo(m): 3:29pm On Jul 18, 2017
sisisioge:
This is the point where you act smartly. Get unknown people to come and inspect the new car. In fact, go and park and the car somewhere for two days. If she asks you, tell her you have put the new one up for sale since she's still attached to the old. She can't possibly drive the two. If her heart is still with the old, try not to break their bond tinz cool of not, pit an end to their love affairs by letting it go on OLX cheesy

this is rogue thinking. but i totally endorse it.
Re: My Wife Have Started Again by Fkforyou(m): 6:43pm On Jul 18, 2017
Marriage complaint just too much for nairaland this days... undecided

I feel a sub section should be created for it self.

@OP write a letter of apology after you've sold the car WITHOUT her permission. undecided
Re: My Wife Have Started Again by cococandy(f): 2:19am On Jul 19, 2017
Its normal. I get attached to my cars too.
Had a little 'quiff' with DH when it was time to upgrade.

But.... it will pass. She will get attached to the new one and when it's time to upgrade it, you'll probably go through this phase all over again.

And then that will pass too. Everything in life is not a crisis. Play it by the ear
Re: My Wife Have Started Again by raumdeuter: 3:04am On Jul 19, 2017
Sell the new one that her heart isnt attached to

(1) (Reply)

He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? / God Saved My Family From Explosion In Abule Ado,Lagos / Women Aren`t Hardwired For Monogamy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.