Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

How Man Prevented Attack By Badoo Cult Member In His Area In Ikorodu. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Man Prevented Attack By Badoo Cult Member In His Area In Ikorodu. Photos (43908 Views)

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... / Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video / Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Man Prevented Attack By Badoo Cult Member In His Area In Ikorodu. Photos by ArcFresky(m): 2:39pm On Jul 17, 2017
Smh.... Lighter and fuel? Till they burn one of una familiy una eye go clear..

Jungle justice is wrong, since its permanent and mistakes are rampant.
Say nNO to jungle justice
Re: How Man Prevented Attack By Badoo Cult Member In His Area In Ikorodu. Photos by morereb10: 2:39pm On Jul 17, 2017
good
Re: How Man Prevented Attack By Badoo Cult Member In His Area In Ikorodu. Photos by Sleyanya1(m): 2:39pm On Jul 17, 2017
Nine Fences

With such talent he should have been in the Olympics representing Nigeria in Hurdles.

But no.. he prefers going unclad killing people.

What a world.

1 Like

Re: How Man Prevented Attack By Badoo Cult Member In His Area In Ikorodu. Photos by Nnwannsukka(m): 2:41pm On Jul 17, 2017
Lynch him immediately why handing ovet to the poloce in that casr of beimg caught red handed, kill him immediately. Chikena
Re: How Man Prevented Attack By Badoo Cult Member In His Area In Ikorodu. Photos by yhungbrowhne(m): 2:42pm On Jul 17, 2017
all this guyys need deliverance
Re: How Man Prevented Attack By Badoo Cult Member In His Area In Ikorodu. Photos by babaireti(m): 2:43pm On Jul 17, 2017
May GOD punish him and his generation,kudos to the neighborhood vigilance and cooperation
Re: How Man Prevented Attack By Badoo Cult Member In His Area In Ikorodu. Photos by kingthreatz: 2:54pm On Jul 17, 2017
webbro007:
aye axemeeeeeeeeeen,fight against Badoo just started,ikorudu HT,d hit is on,kill & slaughter any Badoo member,KF will rewards u.

Bloody fağgy axeman.
Re: How Man Prevented Attack By Badoo Cult Member In His Area In Ikorodu. Photos by free2ryhme: 3:01pm On Jul 17, 2017
CastedDude:
It would have been another sad tale by the dreaded Badoo secret cult after a suspected member was apprehended with his gang items before carrying out an operation in Ikorodu area of Lagos state. The hoodlum who was caught after scaling nine fences while being pursued was later handed to the police.

Read what Rasheed Adedeji Fatuga shared on Facebook;

I am so sorry that this is coming a bit late. Now this is Not to create Panic or Fear. Rather, it's an Awareness that we need not Deter from our Vigilance, we need to be Security Conscious and be Watchful.

A Reliable Source sent this to me:

" Glory be to God for saving us in our area from the attack of BADOO GANG yesterday, 14th of July 2017.
These pictures of cloth and mortar you see here was found where a Suspected Badoo Gang Member sat and hid himself in an uncompleted building.

At about 10:30pm, When PHCN took the power, my neighbour decided to check and search around his house, that was how he saw the suspected Badoo Gang Member in an uncompleted building beside his apartment without wearing any cloth.

Immediately he saw my neighbour, he ran away. Then my neighbour raised an alarm and call for help, people gathered and started chasing him, the badoo suspect jumped over nine fence but men in the neighborhood surrounded the area to search for him, fortunately he was caught and was handed over to the police.

This incident happened in Eyita, Diasi Okeowo Street, Ikorodu incase you'd like to confirm.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/man-prevented-attack-badoo-cult-member-ikorodu-area-lagos-photos.html

You took picture of all these and not the badoo guy abi

Or don't u deem it necessary
Re: How Man Prevented Attack By Badoo Cult Member In His Area In Ikorodu. Photos by free2ryhme: 3:01pm On Jul 17, 2017
webbro007:
aye axemeeeeeeeeeen,fight against Badoo just started,ikorudu HT,d hit is on,kill & slaughter any Badoo member,KF will rewards u.

Thunder fire
Re: How Man Prevented Attack By Badoo Cult Member In His Area In Ikorodu. Photos by ikgabriel(m): 3:01pm On Jul 17, 2017
Should I say Nigerians or nairalanders, what u guys want? If they'd kill d guy, many will say no jungle justice, now dey handed him ova to d police u still complain. For dose speaking ill of d person who posted dis, I'm supposing you don't think d cult group exists abi. God help us all not to be victims of dia attack
Re: How Man Prevented Attack By Badoo Cult Member In His Area In Ikorodu. Photos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
he was handed over to the police because he was a Yoruba, why not set him ablaze the way u make human barbeque out of that innocent hardworking Igbo guy... this demons from waste are full of bias and hatred, they have really displayed the Awolowo in them TUFIAKWA
Re: How Man Prevented Attack By Badoo Cult Member In His Area In Ikorodu. Photos by Myself2(m): 3:04pm On Jul 17, 2017
Topestbilly:
so you people don't have fuel and lighter in your house? Why handed over to the police?

Because the story is fake.
Where the pictures nah
Re: How Man Prevented Attack By Badoo Cult Member In His Area In Ikorodu. Photos by one4GOD(f): 3:12pm On Jul 17, 2017
saasala:
This story and pictures doesn't add up.

Now they have handed him over to the police.

Meanwhile, this is my reaction when I see a Baddo member being lynched..
see person papa grin grin grin
Re: How Man Prevented Attack By Badoo Cult Member In His Area In Ikorodu. Photos by juman(m): 3:40pm On Jul 17, 2017
What is badoo?
Re: How Man Prevented Attack By Badoo Cult Member In His Area In Ikorodu. Photos by Adebowale89(m): 4:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
conductor21:
This thread is where all my parboiled Osobo friends should be. cheesy

Instead of arguing whether Nnamdi Kanu's shoe is white or black or whether Delta State wants to join Biafra or not, those guys should be here finding solutions to end baddo and skull mining epidemic that is threatning their region (unless they are the real members of the said terror groups though). cheesy cheesy

there is nothing like osobo in Yoruba land. get your words correctly before running your loose tap mouth
Re: How Man Prevented Attack By Badoo Cult Member In His Area In Ikorodu. Photos by Crixina(f): 4:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
MadCow1:
OP should be banned for taking First to Comment spot on his own thread . angry

Then your story get as e be. Your neighbour saw a Young Man sitting jejely on his own inside an uncompleted building and labelled him a Badoo Member and raised alarm.

Did he see any weapons on the guy?
Was the Guy attacking him?
Is there a Wanted Poster anywhere with the Guys face on it?

So what if he was just a homeless Guy looking for a place to spend the night in peace?

What if he was running away for fear of being lynched for no reason?

You and your Neighbour may have just endangered the life of an innocent Man over your Paranoia. #ThinkAboutIt
At least we still have people who think rationally, these days people just look for excuses to take human life.

Yet the real badoo gang is out there.
BTW, what is the agenda of this so called group, at least we know that of Boko haram and the likes.
Re: How Man Prevented Attack By Badoo Cult Member In His Area In Ikorodu. Photos by amdoyin82(m): 4:24pm On Jul 17, 2017
Topestbilly:
so you people don't have fuel and lighter in your house? Why handed over to the police?
fool, Son of jungle justice.
Re: How Man Prevented Attack By Badoo Cult Member In His Area In Ikorodu. Photos by RapportNaija(m): 4:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
Thank God they handed this one over to the Police. Naija my country.. Badoo attack prevented in Eyita Ikorodu
Re: How Man Prevented Attack By Badoo Cult Member In His Area In Ikorodu. Photos by Ehinmola(m): 5:08pm On Jul 17, 2017
MadCow1:

Then your story get as e be. Your neighbour saw a Young Man sitting jejely on his own inside an uncompleted building and labelled him a Badoo Member and raised alarm.

So what if he was just a homeless Guy looking for a place to spend the night in peace?

You and your Neighbour may have just endangered the life of an innocent Man over your Paranoia. #ThinkAboutIt
. What a senseless comment. What of the grinding stone found on him, scaling nine fence to petch like vulture waiting for nightfall ? Or are u saying the man wanted to grind pepper?. Dont pretend as if you are ignorant of the truth
Re: How Man Prevented Attack By Badoo Cult Member In His Area In Ikorodu. Photos by MadCow1: 5:14pm On Jul 17, 2017
Ehinmola:
. What a senseless comment. What of the grinding stone found on him, scaling nine fence to petch like vulture waiting for nightfall ? Or are u saying the man wanted to grind pepper?. Dont pretend as if you are ignorant of the truth

So what about the grinding stone? undecided

What difference does that make?
Re: How Man Prevented Attack By Badoo Cult Member In His Area In Ikorodu. Photos by Topestbilly(m): 5:23pm On Jul 17, 2017
amdoyin82:
fool, Son of jungle justice.

one by one na em we go kill your gang finish SFAB !
Re: How Man Prevented Attack By Badoo Cult Member In His Area In Ikorodu. Photos by amdoyin82(m): 5:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
Topestbilly:

one by one na em we go kill your gang finish SFAB !

you will always die a miserable death. How are you sure the man is a badoo gang? Illiterate. I'm ready for you o.
Re: How Man Prevented Attack By Badoo Cult Member In His Area In Ikorodu. Photos by Paretomaster(m): 6:12pm On Jul 17, 2017
zicoraads:
And he was handed over to the police? Praise God!

Pathetic, the ones they caught With enough evidence, they hand over to police, but Lynch innocent ones..
Re: How Man Prevented Attack By Badoo Cult Member In His Area In Ikorodu. Photos by popoolaadewale(m): 6:54pm On Jul 17, 2017
Topestbilly:

Lol
Re: How Man Prevented Attack By Badoo Cult Member In His Area In Ikorodu. Photos by owenseddies: 7:08pm On Jul 17, 2017
grin. Na wa o,Ikorodu again
Re: How Man Prevented Attack By Badoo Cult Member In His Area In Ikorodu. Photos by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 17, 2017
MadCow1:

So what about the grinding stone? undecided

What difference does that make?

Apparently the grinding stone is some sort of calling card. It seems these thugs aren't so much robbers as cultists.

Maybe it's initiation rite shiit
Re: How Man Prevented Attack By Badoo Cult Member In His Area In Ikorodu. Photos by Topestbilly(m): 7:17pm On Jul 17, 2017
amdoyin82:
you will always die a miserable death. How are you sure the man is a badoo gang? Illiterate. I'm ready for you o.

And what gave you the assurance he's not a badoo member? slowp¤ke!

What was he doing in an uncompleted building naked?

why did he ran when he was seen? can't he explain what he was doing there?

I'm sure you don't live here (ikorodu) so you can't imagine what we are going through in the hands of these animals.

so we should hand them over to NPF and they'll set them free the next day.

did you know the first member of this gang caught by people of ibeshe was freed by the police after confessing to the crime?

I don't support jungle justice but in this case we are left with one option once they've confess to the crime, which is kill them all.
Re: How Man Prevented Attack By Badoo Cult Member In His Area In Ikorodu. Photos by Jabioro: 7:18pm On Jul 17, 2017
We have the grinding stone picture bit we no pictures for the arrested Baddoo members, especially those who are found stack naked.. The news is not complete sir can you go back to the news desk to re cast it sir.. Those omitted line are in excess sir.. Yes sir thank you sir..
Re: How Man Prevented Attack By Badoo Cult Member In His Area In Ikorodu. Photos by Ejos1(m): 8:40pm On Jul 17, 2017
MadCow1:

You post just shows that you are totally, absolutely and vehemently reflecting your name /moniker
Re: How Man Prevented Attack By Badoo Cult Member In His Area In Ikorodu. Photos by MadCow1: 9:28pm On Jul 17, 2017
Ejos1:
You post just shows that you are totally, absolutely and vehemently reflecting your name /moniker

I pray you never get lynched for something you didn't do or based on a false accusation.

Now don't ever quote me again if you have nothing sensible to say. Thanks

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic / 16-Year-Old Girl Beaten To Death For Having 6 Boyfriends In Zimbabwe / Photos Of A Policeman Killed by Fulani Herdsmen In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.