Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,027 members, 7,807,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Dangote Group Is Recruiting For Store And Inventory Head - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dangote Group Is Recruiting For Store And Inventory Head (15085 Views)

Dangote Group Fresh Job Recruitment (16 Positions) / Dangote Group Latest Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Dangote Group Field Engineer For Piling Recruitment (10 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote Group Is Recruiting For Store And Inventory Head by SmartJobs(m): 1:10pm On Jul 17, 2017
[img]https://2.bp..com/-Sm6_DtJ0K4k/WWynyAqc60I/AAAAAAAAAa4/-K6E66M0YRE7JEKTnh_DMxIfUIDFnF9owCLcBGAs/s1600/Dangote%2BGroup.png[/img]

Dangote Group is one of the most diversified business conglomerates in Africa with a hard-earned reputation for excellent business practices and products' quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.

Store and Inventory Head
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
Experience: 10 years
Job FieldProcurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
Function/Domain: Constructions (CONS)

Position Description
Maintains inventory and supplies by receiving, storing, and delivering items; securing store; supervising staff.
Skills Needed Supervision, Safety Management, Data Entry Management, Dependability, Reporting Skills, Analyzing Information, Dealing with Complexity, Deadline-Oriented, Time Management, Equipment Maintenance, Organization

Job Responsibilities
Plan site set-up to move labor, plant, and materials around site efficiently (e.g. site accommodation, security, temporary services, material delivery and waste management strategy).
Plan internal and external logistics routes through the project phases focusing on separation of vehicles, machinery and people. Lay down areas and offloading points.
Describe the characteristics of the site, including site access, storage capacity and arrangement by inventory
Understand procurement arrangement

Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
A Bachelor's degree in any business oriented course or a relevant degree in store and inventory management.
Excellent use of MS office tool, good understanding of analytical and reporting tools and good knowledge of inventory planning and forecasting.
Minimum of 10 years experience

Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to career website on https://careers.dangote-group.com/Applyprojects.aspx?FvzGJuoNo7cqbx9sEVGdzw== to apply

http://www.smartjobsglobal.com/2017/07/dangote-group-is-recruiting-for-store.html
Re: Dangote Group Is Recruiting For Store And Inventory Head by EmekaBlue(m): 1:12pm On Jul 17, 2017
Experience in Year(s)= 10 hiss*

I quit applying joor and getting let down,then feeling low about myself...Want to be my own boss from now on,even if its something little.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Group Is Recruiting For Store And Inventory Head by SmartJobs(m): 1:23pm On Jul 17, 2017
EmekaBlue:

I quit applying joor and getting let down,then feeling low about myself...Want to be my own boss from now on,even if its something little.

Wonderful!

Goodluck ahead!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Group Is Recruiting For Store And Inventory Head by EmekaBlue(m): 1:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
SmartJobs:

Wonderful!

Goodluck ahead!!
ThankYou

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Group Is Recruiting For Store And Inventory Head by SmartJobs(m): 1:41pm On Jul 17, 2017
Benjom:
writing...

ok shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dangote Group Is Recruiting For Store And Inventory Head by morereb10: 2:57pm On Jul 17, 2017
oh - hang on let me apply

OMG - 10yrs experience.... Damnnn

Abeg make I make myself happy

Checkout The Best Bride & Groom Dance Ever - Dancing Johnny By Yemi Alade

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/07/checkout-best-bride-groom-dance-ever.html
Re: Dangote Group Is Recruiting For Store And Inventory Head by jomek(m): 2:59pm On Jul 17, 2017
Wow
Re: Dangote Group Is Recruiting For Store And Inventory Head by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 17, 2017
This is good..

But it's best if you be your own boss..
Visit www.entmirror.com

1 Like

Re: Dangote Group Is Recruiting For Store And Inventory Head by mokaflex(m): 2:59pm On Jul 17, 2017
Ok, anybody that has MB to waste should apply. 10 years experience in store keeping shocked. Omo na to go 9jabet store after such years of experience!!
Re: Dangote Group Is Recruiting For Store And Inventory Head by biggiesmallz15(m): 2:59pm On Jul 17, 2017
10 years experience kwa
Re: Dangote Group Is Recruiting For Store And Inventory Head by chimah3(m): 3:00pm On Jul 17, 2017
angry
Re: Dangote Group Is Recruiting For Store And Inventory Head by nwakibie3(m): 3:02pm On Jul 17, 2017
Ten years experience grin grin
Re: Dangote Group Is Recruiting For Store And Inventory Head by fistonati(m): 3:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
10 years experience, including birth certificate, not more than 23years old, certificate of nationality, grandma and and grandpa's birth and death certificate and other LIVING LICENSE to name a few. Yet govt. will claim its administration has employed 10 million Nigerian youths. I Taya for this country.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Group Is Recruiting For Store And Inventory Head by Jsucre(m): 3:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
eleyi gidigan 10years
Re: Dangote Group Is Recruiting For Store And Inventory Head by elog(m): 3:04pm On Jul 17, 2017
This years of experience thing always baffles me undecided

10 for that matter grin
Re: Dangote Group Is Recruiting For Store And Inventory Head by toyinjimoh(m): 3:06pm On Jul 17, 2017
10years experience and I haven't started any job before, God dey

1 Like

Re: Dangote Group Is Recruiting For Store And Inventory Head by toyinjimoh(m): 3:07pm On Jul 17, 2017
@fistonati, May b they expect u to start working at d age of 13
Re: Dangote Group Is Recruiting For Store And Inventory Head by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 17, 2017
inventory head nikan ko ammunition head ni catastrophic nonsense 10 years for store keeping I think Dangote and his HR need brain reset I mean

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Group Is Recruiting For Store And Inventory Head by awa(m): 3:12pm On Jul 17, 2017
issorit
Re: Dangote Group Is Recruiting For Store And Inventory Head by Sirakj(m): 3:33pm On Jul 17, 2017
Okay noted.
Re: Dangote Group Is Recruiting For Store And Inventory Head by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 17, 2017
EmekaBlue:

Don't mind them.They want you to probably start having job experiences from infancy.With this 10 years qualification,no fresh graduate will obtain this job.They ignore your potential and forget that everybody started from somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Group Is Recruiting For Store And Inventory Head by adekanmbi1986(m): 4:22pm On Jul 17, 2017
Job Title: Management Trainee

Job Description
To consolidate its current strategic expansion drive and as part of our Talent Development platform, Dangote cement Plc is seeking to recruit smart and enterprising young Nigerians into our Management Trainees Programme (MTP).
This program is designed to provide young Nigerian graduates who are high flyers with excellent career opportunities in our fast growing Company.
The Talents we are Looking for in Young Graduates
We are interested in applicants who are ambitious with achievement drive that is internal, Constant and self-imposed
You must be disciplined, focused, with excellent abilities to learn fast and grow quickly in a diverse and multi-cultural business environment.
We want graduates who are high in relating talents and strong in entrepreneurial and creative thinking
What you will get
If you meet our requirements and you are selected, you will be able to pursue your professional career in a world class aspiring enterprise with unparalleled opportunities for professional learning, development and progression
Qualifications
To qualify you must meet the following conditions:
Minimum of 5 credit pass including English Language and Mathematics in WAEC or NECO in one sitting.
B.Eng, B.Tech, B.Sc,, or B.A, in any of these disciplines: Engineering
(Mechanical, Mechatronics, Civil, Mining, Chemical, Electrical/Electronics, Computer, Production or Industrial), Industrial Chemistry, Physics Electronics, Maths & Computer, Information Technology Management, Business Administration, Management Studies, Human Resource Management, Accounting, Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Economics, or Psychology. Note that Candidates with higher Degrees in any of these disciplines can also apply.
Class of Degree: Second Class Upper or First Class
Not more than 26 years of age as at the date of your last birthday
Application Closing Date
18th July, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
https://www.research.net/r/mtdangotecement

Job Title: Accommodation Camp Maintenance Head

Position Description
The person appointed will be competent and responsible to provide all types of household maintenance support needed in a cost effective way.
He will also render professional building maintenance services to the camp management team and technicians.
The person appointed should be capable of working on own initiative and diagnosing and repairing faults.
Job Responsibilities
Effectively manage the housing maintenance service and colleagues working on the repairs help desk, out of hours service, repair and maintenance, adaptations, voids and re-generation programmed works and minor capital work to ensure the provision of an effective and value for money service for our client.
Ensure team members assess, specify and value the extent of the work to be undertaken through a comprehensive inspection process of each property, as necessary, in full compliance with assi
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
OND/HND Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 8 - 10 years’ experience in Facility Management,
Must have a substantial work experience of 5-8 years as a Utility coordinator and must be able to manage a team of technicians effectively.
Application Closing Date
20th July, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
https://careers.dangote-group.com/Applyprojects.aspx?FvzGJuoNo7cK6sC+RCicLg==
Re: Dangote Group Is Recruiting For Store And Inventory Head by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:27pm On Jul 17, 2017
I have an experience I inventory not more than 10 years hw old is my age.. na dem sabi..... undecided undecided
Re: Dangote Group Is Recruiting For Store And Inventory Head by Tiffbuxas: 4:40pm On Jul 17, 2017
So dangote thinks someone has ten years experience to waste??

The only ten years experience most young grads av is in SEX

Re: Dangote Group Is Recruiting For Store And Inventory Head by namkko99: 4:52pm On Jul 17, 2017
ATTENTION! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!!

If you stay in Abuja and you are interested in learning programming/web development.
training commences on the 22nd july.
for more info contact - 07038561877
Thanks
Re: Dangote Group Is Recruiting For Store And Inventory Head by EmekaBlue(m): 6:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
TechEnthusiast:

Don't mind them.They want you to probably start having job experiences from infancy.With this 10 years qualification,no fresh graduate will obtain this job.They ignore your potential and forget that everybody started from somewhere.
exactly. sad
Re: Dangote Group Is Recruiting For Store And Inventory Head by gozylla: 6:37pm On Jul 17, 2017
EmekaBlue:

You are on the right track dear, i decided on that too,infact i had to resign from the indian slavery i was doing before in the name of job, to hell with working for anybody.
I am into piggery farming and there is no regret whatsoever. The guy is balling well.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Group Is Recruiting For Store And Inventory Head by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:35pm On Jul 17, 2017
Experience: 10 years
Nigerians, is it not too much?
Re: Dangote Group Is Recruiting For Store And Inventory Head by Psoul(m): 8:28am On Jul 18, 2017
I don't like any site requesting for my email ID and my Password. Unless if i am to create a new email ID for the job. I am well qualified for this job

(1) (Reply)

Only The Connected Get The Jobs At Entry Level. But Why? / Enugu State Government Job Recruitment 2019 (Over 1000 Positions) / Why Job Seekers Hate Marketing Jobs (A Must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.