Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,966 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Another Badoo Member Caught And Beaten By Mob In Ikorodu (pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Badoo Member Caught And Beaten By Mob In Ikorodu (pics) (32466 Views)

Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video / Suspected Female Badoo Member Caught By Residents In Ikorodu (Photos, Video) / Badoo Member Caught & Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Police Presence In Ikorodu(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Badoo Member Caught And Beaten By Mob In Ikorodu (pics) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
FTrebirth:
once a badoo suspect confesses and admits to his crime, lynch him immediately! no need taking him to the police station for further interrogation.

we need more badoo members dead to atone for the innocent blood wasted.
They are idiots, sometimes i wonder how amadioha took away their brain. grin shocked[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Another Badoo Member Caught And Beaten By Mob In Ikorodu (pics) by Opinionated: 3:28pm On Jul 17, 2017
visit www.opinions.ng for info like this

Re: Another Badoo Member Caught And Beaten By Mob In Ikorodu (pics) by juman(m): 3:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
What those badoo guys want?
Re: Another Badoo Member Caught And Beaten By Mob In Ikorodu (pics) by Gamesmart: 4:24pm On Jul 17, 2017
fingard02k:
Nemesis has caught up with a suspected member of deadly Badoo gang that has left many dead in Ikorodu.

A man suspected of the deadly cult group was caught at F&G road in Odonla, Ikorodu at exactly 7am on Monday morning by mob, they beat hell out of him before handed him over to Police at Sagamu road in Ikorodu.

SEE MORE PHOTOS HIM >>> http://www.enzyhub.com/another-badoo-member-caught-and-beaten-by-mob-in-ikorodu-pics/

lalasticlala mynd44

Nemesis?

What makes him a Badoo member?

Because you have a picture of him beaten up?

And the useless moderators putting it on front page also found him guilty by labelling him "Another Badoo member caught" without any evidence or court trial.

It is no more "Innocent before proven guilty", to people like you it is "Guilty as seen". Nigeria law professors.
Re: Another Badoo Member Caught And Beaten By Mob In Ikorodu (pics) by Olibboy: 4:48pm On Jul 17, 2017
Finally
Re: Another Badoo Member Caught And Beaten By Mob In Ikorodu (pics) by RapportNaija(m): 4:54pm On Jul 17, 2017
When will this Badoo cult group in Odonla leave Ikorodu?
Re: Another Badoo Member Caught And Beaten By Mob In Ikorodu (pics) by immaculate1234(m): 5:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
Kill dem all badoo idiots
Re: Another Badoo Member Caught And Beaten By Mob In Ikorodu (pics) by Beedude(m): 6:01pm On Jul 17, 2017
specimen23:
something has to be done about this jungle justice system. How do they know for sure this is a badoo member? Because it now seems that the residents are killing more people than the dreaded badoo, all in the name of community policing.Thank God the police were able to rescue this one, and i really hope a proper investigation is done. It is better to let 10 guilty people go scout free, than to kill an innocent man!
Bros read and understand before u comment
Re: Another Badoo Member Caught And Beaten By Mob In Ikorodu (pics) by enisonfome(m): 6:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
I am falling in luv wir d way dis guys ar rendering jungle justice 2 dis baddo members. Witout acts lyk dis, our mentally deranged boys will nt shun cultism.
Let me com n b going o,
Re: Another Badoo Member Caught And Beaten By Mob In Ikorodu (pics) by lakesider(m): 7:22pm On Jul 17, 2017
FTrebirth:
once a badoo suspect confesses and admits to his crime, lynch him immediately! no need taking him to the police station for further interrogation.

Hmmmn
We need less people with your kind of orientation .
I think you need councelling
Re: Another Badoo Member Caught And Beaten By Mob In Ikorodu (pics) by FTrebirth(m): 7:43pm On Jul 17, 2017
lakesider:

Hmmmn
We need less people with your kind of orientation .
I think you need councelling
if you have ever lost a friend or a relative to killers you wouldn't question my orientation.
Re: Another Badoo Member Caught And Beaten By Mob In Ikorodu (pics) by slysteel: 6:37am On Jul 18, 2017
FTrebirth:

Pig from a zoo.
Re: Another Badoo Member Caught And Beaten By Mob In Ikorodu (pics) by FTrebirth(m): 7:03am On Jul 18, 2017
slysteel:
Pig from a zoo.
your father is a cow in buhari's farm.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ritualist Son Stabs His Mother In Imo State (Photos) / Ghanaian Police Officer Seen Scaling The Fence Of A House Occupied By Nigerians / Man Assaulted By Soldier At Dangote Fertilizer, Left With Swollen Eye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.