Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,109 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo (37794 Views)

Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials / Buratai Commissions Army War College Nigeria Complex (Photos) / Nigerian Soldier Graduates With Distinction At U.S. Army War College (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by Eluwilussit(m): 4:58pm On Jul 17, 2017
alignacademy:

Thanks for sharing

At least no one can say he hasn't seen the President today...

grin grin grin grin grin. We don see am true true cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by lazsnaira(m): 4:58pm On Jul 17, 2017
AND OF WHAT RELEVANCE NOW?

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by GeneralOjukwu: 4:58pm On Jul 17, 2017
DeltahArmy:
Masters degree ko Creche degree ni!! Yeye people.

capatainrambo:
lol

masters degree

nor be lie grin

Ah okay...the US Army participated in the lie.

From 1980, they have always hated Biafura

I see...
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by anyimontana(m): 4:59pm On Jul 17, 2017
The man skip go do masters with missing waec?

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by medolab90(m): 5:00pm On Jul 17, 2017
See handsome boy he shouldn't be in politics
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by tiwiex(m): 5:02pm On Jul 17, 2017
saintmark88:
I tot the popular believe among pple is that this man had got no education??
Anyone can go for a conference abeg. Who e epp.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by trigonometry: 5:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:
So someone that doesn't have WASC certificate can go on to finish a masters programme grin grin...These people must think we are fools ..Buhari is nothing but a beneficiary of our crude quota allotment system designed to sacrifice merit and professionalism on the alter of mediocrity so northern no good dullards like Buhari can be employed in roles they are not qualified for..
With all ur degrees and Qualifications, u can never achieve half of what he has achieved. That's y u can't move forward, sit at home and b hiding behind nairaland when ur mates are doing stuff............... Fool

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by BigIyanga: 5:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
Master's degree and didnt know the meaning of inclusion? Lol

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by experimentist: 5:04pm On Jul 17, 2017
DeltahArmy:
a why di ting come pain you so? Take am easy bro. Master a master anyweh yuh go.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by saintmark88(m): 5:06pm On Jul 17, 2017
tiwiex:

Anyone can go for a conference abeg. Who e epp.

Masters degree no b conference now, abeg fear God. Internet is ur friend

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 17, 2017
grin shocked grin

Master's degree in strategic studies?

Very impressive but not convincing.

Does this APC government under a geriatric patient of a president look like they got any sane strategy to better the life of the masses?

He surely got a masters degree in strategic studies on how to ruin this country a long time ago.

Middle finger to u bubu

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by experimentist: 5:09pm On Jul 17, 2017
Modesky:
OMG!! He has a masters degree in strategic studies and still has no idea what strategy to use for the boko boys and nigerian economy
likkle bwoy, you talkin bout di man weh push BH far aweh. A wahyasay? Man a soldier enuh.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by goldenarrow: 5:12pm On Jul 17, 2017
trigonometry:

With all ur degrees and Qualifications, u can never achieve half of what he has achieved. That's y u can't move forward, sit at home and b hiding behind nairaland when ur mates are doing stuff............... Fool

Softly, softly please.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by SalamRushdie: 5:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
trigonometry:

What exactly has Buhari has achieved if not for our crude quota system ..For your info I am not primitive being like you that see govt appointment as an achievement because it's not..I will rather you show me a Dangote or an Ellon Musk ( real people using thier brains to overcome challenges) ..Mumu for your info I swear nobody in Ur lineage has done as much as I have done so far in life ..I am sure Ur kids will read about me ..Please can you tell me one of the stuff you have done in Ur cockroach life ..Before I turned 25 I had pioneered to sector that never existed before in this country and daily ..For your info I will be Nigeria's Elon Musk soon...I am not a free loader like you ooo who need people like me to survive ..now get back to work that's if you have one sef

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by 4evaYung(m): 5:17pm On Jul 17, 2017
He really tried!!! finished Masters Degree in Strategic Studies and used what he learnt to strategically ruined the country....first thing he did after graduation was to strategically overthrow the democratic govt....

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by SUNDICOS(m): 5:17pm On Jul 17, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Hard but i hope he get better, i will not wish fellow human death.

you mean as wicked as he is? wishing him more that death.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by greatermax77(m): 5:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
Always looking lost

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by infogenius(m): 5:23pm On Jul 17, 2017
Naijahelm:
Throwback Photo of Brigadier General Muhammadu Buhari with the commandant of the US Army War College on completing his Masters Degree in Strategic Studies, 1980.

http://www.naijahelm.com.ng/2017/07/throwback-photo-of-general-buhari-with.html?m=1
2nd term loading.......

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:24pm On Jul 17, 2017
this dullard always look confuse

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by tit(f): 5:28pm On Jul 17, 2017
OK
Show us his Master's Degree!

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by malware: 5:28pm On Jul 17, 2017
DeltahArmy:

Aren't you the yeye poverty-stricken numskull?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by malware: 5:31pm On Jul 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:
So someone that doesn't have WASC certificate can go on to finish a masters programme grin grin...These people must think we are fools ..Buhari is nothing but a beneficiary of our crude quota allotment system designed to sacrifice merit and professionalism on the altar of mediocrity so northern no good dullards like Buhari can be employed in roles they are not qualified for..

Who certificate help? Kuku fry your WASC paper na since it couldn't secure you a job.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by PeaceGord: 5:31pm On Jul 17, 2017
Homeboiy:
That man no get smilling face at all

Agbanti ke iye taru aku ukpa

Nwa Mkporogwu.

I see you.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by malware: 5:31pm On Jul 17, 2017
talk2saintify:
Who cares

I care and all Northerners care.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by malware: 5:33pm On Jul 17, 2017
Modesky:
OMG!! He has a masters degree in strategic studies and still has no idea what strategy to use for the boko boys and nigerian economy

Boko Boys extended their offensive to Abuja, FCT during the clueless' regime but Buhari has checked that using his strategic experience.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by Jerrypolo(m): 5:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
The "London Thing" no be today.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by Okeji(m): 5:38pm On Jul 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:
So someone that doesn't have WASC certificate can go on to finish a masters programme grin grin...These people must think we are fools ..Buhari is nothing but a beneficiary of our crude quota allotment system designed to sacrifice merit and professionalism on the altar of mediocrity so northern no good dullards like Buhari can be employed in roles they are not qualified for..
No! on d contrary, u are d one whose head need to b examined. What kind of human being are u? Don't u av any sense of humour to ponder on an obvious issue lyk this one? How can som1 b possibly go abroad n studied n attained a master degree n still u never bliv such person acquired d necessary certificates? My brother or whatever sex u were born with, repent b4 u die of hatred
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by wink2015(m): 5:40pm On Jul 17, 2017
Despite all this military accomplishment in military academics it still does not make Buhari competent to manage the economy of Nigeria.

Buhari knows quite less of ECONOMICS.

Military College or War College, Sandhurst ( UK ) etc etc does not make all this so called ex-military general competent to manage the dynamics of a modern state like Nigeria.

Nigeria needs technocrat like Economist, Bankers, Stock Brokers etc and other politician that are exposed to the happening in the global stages as relating to world economics.

All this old guard in the corridors of power:

Such as El Rufai, Atiku, Kwankwanso, Sule Lamido, Tinubu, Fayose, Atahiru Bafarawa etc does not possess this global experience or near the mid way of it.

They just deceiving the masses.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 17, 2017
Iiiiiiiiiiibbbbbbbboooooooooooooooo. Ha, nna, there should be a limit to hatred. War College is not for fun. I Before Others. There is a parable in Yoruba language which states that ' there is no any amount of hatred or bitterness harboured against an honey that will make it to lose its sweetness'.

The president kinsmen know they can never get a positive remark from you people. The person that brought this picture really tried .
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by SalamRushdie: 5:46pm On Jul 17, 2017
Okeji:
No! on d contrary, u are d one whose head need to b examined. What kind of human being are u? Don't u av any sense of humour to ponder on an obvious issue lyk this one? How can som1 b possibly go abroad n studied n attained a master degree n still u never bliv such person acquired d necessary certificates? My brother or whatever sex u were born with, repent b4 u die of hatred

I will repent once Buhari exits the office of the PRESIDENT because he has no business being there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Reshuffles Cabinet / Ben Murray-bruce And His Daughter, Jasmine Hang Out (photo) / Release Nnamdi Kanu - Nigerian Artists Tell FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.