Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo (37814 Views)

Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials / Buratai Commissions Army War College Nigeria Complex (Photos) / Nigerian Soldier Graduates With Distinction At U.S. Army War College (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by seguno2: 5:47pm On Jul 17, 2017
awa:
Old glory no mean anything

Abi oh.
They should show his current hospital bed pictures.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by Blue3k(m): 5:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
How does that help the economy?

Indirectly by his offensive against Boko Haram. His leadership put them on their heels. Instead of holding territories they now resort to suicide bomb attacks and other guerrilla tactics. It also gives chance to redeveloplay north east.

Other that that it's just living in pa statement glory. Buhari is in London resting drinking tea and resting.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by talk2emma: 6:12pm On Jul 17, 2017
Enough of throwback photo we want throw now photo
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by DonBobes(m): 6:21pm On Jul 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:
So someone that doesn't have WASC certificate can go on to finish a masters programme grin grin...These people must think we are fools ..Buhari is nothing but a beneficiary of our crude quota allotment system designed to sacrifice merit and professionalism on the altar of mediocrity so northern no good dullards like Buhari can be employed in roles they are not qualified for..

The same war college he went and came back with change for the Nigerian army. The other officers were baffled at that, how could you be giving dollars to go for war college which covers your feedings et al but you still came back with change for the Army. That was were Buhari showed that he is not corrupt like the rest.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by HEIR: 6:22pm On Jul 17, 2017
Buhari didn't get to the rank of general. From page topic should be Major Gen. Buhari or Brig. Gen Buhari as he was at that time. Mods take note
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by akilo1: 6:29pm On Jul 17, 2017
ok but where is the certificate of weac?I don believe
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by Mbediogu(m): 6:42pm On Jul 17, 2017
Naijahelm:
Throwback Photo of Brigadier General Muhammadu Buhari with the commandant of the US Army War College on completing his Masters Degree in Strategic Studies, 1980.

http://www.naijahelm.com.ng/2017/07/throwback-photo-of-general-buhari-with.html?m=1

Can you drink 'over-tea' if you have not finished with ordinary Lipton? Even a diploma certificate is impossible with NEPA Bill.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by talk2emma: 6:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
MrMoney007:
There are only two things he learnt there;
1. Aboki ! Shoot !!

2. Aboki ! Cease Fire !!

As for intellectual War College like this Oga below, he jumped and pass. grin

You don kill me with laf ...you will do well in comedy
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by magzey: 6:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
DeltahArmy:
Masters degree ko Creche degree ni!! Yeye people.
I bet you to show me your Relation not even your father who reach such status in Benin Republic no go far just benin republic. Bad Belle go kill you slowly. angry undecided

Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by misspineapple(f): 7:10pm On Jul 17, 2017
lol
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by tete7000(m): 7:38pm On Jul 17, 2017
DeltahArmy:
Masters degree ko Creche degree ni!! Yeye people.

Maybe they should publish the degree and allow us confirm. If they won't provide his School Cert, they can at least let us subject the master's degree to scrutiny. These people will do anything to keep absentee Buhari in people's consciousness. I wish people can totally ignore treads like this.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by oluwaahmed: 7:44pm On Jul 17, 2017
BroZuma:
After which he took over the government...means he was taught rubbish by people who know that there should be a separation of the military from the halls of power.

Dats y fela sang "Teacher don't teach me nonsense"
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by Ogurube: 7:46pm On Jul 17, 2017
Fela talk am...Teacher Don't Teach Me Nonsense. Oyinbo no teach Buhari say good communication and understanding of economic policies they strategic for growth and development for that Masters in Strategic Studies wey him study.?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by capatainrambo: 7:48pm On Jul 17, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Ah okay...the US Army participated in the lie.
From 1980, they have always hated Biafura
I see...
mumu I can claim masters degree too grin

did you even seee the certificate? bsc msc waec not even 1

gerout from my mention
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 17, 2017
Naijahelm:
Throwback Photo of Brigadier General Muhammadu Buhari with the commandant of the US Army War College on completing his Masters Degree in Strategic Studies, 1980.

http://www.naijahelm.com.ng/2017/07/throwback-photo-of-general-buhari-with.html?m=1

Abeg u and who still de drag that

Person whey no get WAEC de ever do masters for the university whey u attend
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 17, 2017
Blue3k:

Indirectly by his offensive against Boko Haram. His leadership put them on their heels. Instead of holding territories they now resort to suicide bomb attacks and other guerrilla tactics. It also gives chance to redeveloplay north east.

Other that that it's just living in pa statement glory. Buhari is in London resting drinking tea and resting.

As at 2015 presidential elections, boko haram weren't holding any territory in Nigeria.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by Blue3k(m): 8:00pm On Jul 17, 2017
PrecisionFx:

As at 2015 presidential elections, boko haram weren't holding any territory in Nigeria.

Interesting thanks for fact.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by SalamRushdie: 8:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
DonBobes:

The same war college he went and came back with change for the Nigerian army. The other officers were baffled at that, how could you be giving dollars to go for war college which covers your feedings et al but you still came back with change for the Army. That was were Buhari showed that he is not corrupt like the rest.

My Boss I hail ooo..How work going ..May GOD keep you guys safe ..Really appreciate the work
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by GeneralOjukwu: 8:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
capatainrambo:
mumu I can claim masters degree too grin

did you even seee the certificate? bsc msc waec not even 1

gerout from my mention

Ode Buruku. Can't that be easily verified by the US War College?

Irreversibly daft!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by capatainrambo: 8:35pm On Jul 17, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Ode Buruku. Can't that be easily verified by the US War College?

Irreversibly daft!

stupid slowpoke

so once you schl abroad u don't show ur certs but wait for verification from what eeeer schl u attended?

do you know the number of people that schld abroad in this country? so they should stop showing certs ryt?

you usless camel is the u.s still holding the waec cert?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by GeneralOjukwu: 8:44pm On Jul 17, 2017
capatainrambo:

Captainrambo's message to his useless father
- stupid slowpoke

so once you schl abroad u don't show ur certs but wait for verification from what eeeer schl u attended?

do you know the number of people that schld abroad in this country? so they should stop showing certs ryt?

you usless camel is the u.s still holding the waec cert?

I agree since you are speaking to your father.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by DeltahArmy(m): 8:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
[quote author=magzey post=58555422]
I bet you to show me your Relation not even your father who reach such status in Benin Republic no go far just benin republic. Bad Belle go kill you slowly. angry undecided[/quote

What is this clown talking about??
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by capatainrambo: 8:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

I agree since you are speaking to your father.
lol is that all you can do?

cheesy clown
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by DeltahArmy(m): 8:57pm On Jul 17, 2017
malware:

Aren't you the yeye poverty-stricken numskull?

By the grace of God, I can feed your entire generation. You better stop killing yourself over these useless politicians.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by salam1(m): 9:04pm On Jul 17, 2017
MrMoney007:
There are only two things he learnt there;
1. Aboki ! Shoot !!

2. Aboki ! Cease Fire !!

As for intellectual War College like this Oga below, he jumped and pass. grin
I thought they say people with big head normally v sence urs is a waste. If Nigerians lie about his certificate how kom uptill today no foreign war college has kom out to claim buhari is lieing
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by malware: 9:05pm On Jul 17, 2017
DeltahArmy:

By the grace of God, I can feed your entire generation. You better stop killing yourself over these useless politicians.

Lolz... . Feed us with what? Sand abi ammunitions Mr. DeltahArmy
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by Chinagurum1995(m): 9:49pm On Jul 17, 2017
One of those Moments wink grin cool
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by MrMoney007: 10:00pm On Jul 17, 2017
salam1:
I thought they say people with big head normally v sence urs is a waste. If Nigerians lie about his certificate how kom uptill today no foreign war college has kom out to claim buhari is lieing
Trash defending trash can
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by initiate: 10:34pm On Jul 17, 2017
Who dash Buhari masters? na lie Mohamed dey push this story
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by bnovative(m): 11:14pm On Jul 17, 2017
Buhari actually bagged a diploma, not masters, as the college never offered masters at the said time
What do you bmc stand to gain from lies?
This issue was thrashed on nairaland long ago why bring it up again?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by bnovative(m): 11:22pm On Jul 17, 2017
Naijahelm:

General Buhari’s Certificate Confirmed
By United States Army War College, He
Graduated In 1980
Buhari has dealt the opposition with a big
blow after receiving his academic
credentials confirmation from a United
States Army college.
A US-based Nigerian Sunday Iwalaiye
contacted the institution to confirm if
Buhari graduated from the place as stated
on his profile and he received a
confirmation with 17 minutes of sending
out the email.
The email confirmed that General Buhari
bagged a diploma in the United States
back in 1980 when he was still a colonel.
The school’s public affairs officer, Carrol
Kerr claimed that Buhari didn’t get a
Masters degree because it wasn’t offered
at the time he graduated. The college
began awarding Masters degrees in 2000.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by bnovative(m): 11:27pm On Jul 17, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Ah okay...the US Army participated in the lie.
From 1980, they have always hated Biafura
I see...
General Buhari’s Certificate Confirmed By United States Army War College, He Graduated In 1980 Buhari has dealt the opposition with a big blow after receiving his academic credentials confirmation from a United States Army college. A US-based Nigerian Sunday Iwalaiye contacted the institution to confirm if Buhari graduated from the place as stated on his profile and he received a confirmation with 17 minutes of sending out the email. The email confirmed that General Buhari bagged a diploma in the United States back in 1980 when he was still a colonel. The school’s public affairs officer, Carrol Kerr claimed that Buhari didn’t get a Masters degree because it wasn’t offered at the time he graduated. The college began awarding Masters degrees in 2000.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Twitter Ban: Sheikh Gumi To Buhari 'Be Mature, Accept Criticisms' / Pdp Endoreses Senator Bukola Saraki For Senate President / Florence Ita-Giwa Covers Vanguard Allure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.