Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

LET'S TALK: Are You 100% Certain That You Will Get Married To Your Current Part - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / LET'S TALK: Are You 100% Certain That You Will Get Married To Your Current Part (354 Views)

Osinbajo’s Daughter Is Getting Married To A Muslim Billionaire Son / Who Is Your Current Favourite Nairalander? / WEDDING Video:how Bilyaminu Bello Got Married To His Alleged Killer Maryam Sanda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LET'S TALK: Are You 100% Certain That You Will Get Married To Your Current Part by GetItRightniger(f): 3:59pm On Jul 17, 2017
LET'S TALK : Are You 100% Certain That You Will Get Married To Your Current Partner?
Most of us are in a relationship with our different partners, do you see a future with your current partner?

As for me the answer is upper case letter NO, i will not get married to her because i have fallen out of love, the chemistry its no longer there and she is a religious type.

I just can't deal with bible preaching in our quiet times when we are suppose to have sex, sooner or later, i will break up with her and she is slow to anger and the fact that i am a playful type, i play a lot, i cant risk annoying her every time because of my playful nature.
But for now, the little(not too often) sex is what's keeping me.

What about you? Let's get your answers.

Posted as sent.

http://www.getitrightnigerians.com/2017/07/lets-talk-are-you-100-certain-that-you.html

Re: LET'S TALK: Are You 100% Certain That You Will Get Married To Your Current Part by thymm50(m): 6:48am On Jul 18, 2017
Evil man please leave her quickly before you totally destroy her life.

(1) (Reply)

Important Things About The 50 Billion Naira Oyo State HEALTHCARE Endowment Fund / [free Beat]:- Limit Trap Instrumental(prod. By Kvee) / Bloggers Has Been Slammed By Hushpuppi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.