Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,716 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Proposal For Gps/gsm/gprs Vehicle Tracking And Fleet Management Solutions - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Proposal For Gps/gsm/gprs Vehicle Tracking And Fleet Management Solutions (5707 Views)

Secure your Car This Season With GPS-GSM Online Real-time Tracker! N44999 Only / Gps/gsm Tracking Device / Gps/gsm/gprs Car Tracking System For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Proposal For Gps/gsm/gprs Vehicle Tracking And Fleet Management Solutions by henrychmz: 2:04pm On Feb 04, 2010
PROPOSAL FOR GPS/GSM/GPRS VEHICLE TRACKING AND FLEET MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
I write to propose and make you aware of the benefits that other organizations like yours have realized from working with solution Actors GPS/GSM Vehicle Tracking Solutions. It would be my pleasure to demonstrate our capabilities and show you how the unique features of our products would benefit your organization. You will immediately see the advantages.
A detailed proposal of our product is attached and a CD which contains our product screen snapshots taken from our web based and client end applications for your reference.
I would like you to invite us for a demonstration our facilities and see first hand why our GPS/GSM Tracking System stands above the competition in delivering our line of products and supporting services. Our entire staff is available to work with yours to meet any challenge you may face. We are proud of our facility and our commitment to excellence. 
Please call to set an appointment at your convenience. We will make efficient use of your time to show how we can assist you in meeting your specific requirement and the significant savings you can realize by working with us.

If anyone is interested in this package You can kindly reach me on 07068157638. OR send me a private mail to henry_chmz@yahoo.com.
Thanks
With Reguards
Henry Chmz

(1) (Reply)

Registered 1997 Nissan Maxima For Sale: Price 650k Only / A Nigerian Used 2008 Model Toyota Prado For Sale...... / 2008 Toyota Corolla S: Clean Inside Out But...Price Reduced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.