Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,307 members, 7,780,724 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:45 PM

15 Strange And Scarry Facts About Death You Probably Didn't Know - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 15 Strange And Scarry Facts About Death You Probably Didn't Know (7940 Views)

10 Things You Didn't Know About Covenant University: World Universities Ranking / This Is The Difference Between Street, Avenue, Road You Probably Didn't Know / Amazing Words You Didn't Know Existed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Strange And Scarry Facts About Death You Probably Didn't Know by farem: 8:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
lepasharon:

FVCK OFF!
Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Strange And Scarry Facts About Death You Probably Didn't Know by Rtopzy(f): 8:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
Eerie indeed.
Re: 15 Strange And Scarry Facts About Death You Probably Didn't Know by adexdon(m): 9:14pm On Jul 17, 2017
last day on earth... it will be like sum1 should re-born again
Re: 15 Strange And Scarry Facts About Death You Probably Didn't Know by policy12: 9:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
Hmmm death and old age..

2 Likes

Re: 15 Strange And Scarry Facts About Death You Probably Didn't Know by ikbnice(m): 10:28pm On Jul 17, 2017
farem:

The Biggest question is, after everything here (120 years at most), where are you going to spend eternity (uncountable trillions of years)?

Jesus still loves You!
nd what if all you've been taught is fake, manly inventions. How'd you feel? I guess there won't be feelings too
Re: 15 Strange And Scarry Facts About Death You Probably Didn't Know by Harvard13(m): 11:27pm On Jul 17, 2017
Hian, where the rest?
Re: 15 Strange And Scarry Facts About Death You Probably Didn't Know by hoMegas(m): 12:46am On Jul 18, 2017
farem:

The Biggest question is, after everything here (120 years at most), where are you going to spend eternity (uncountable trillions of years)?

Jesus still loves You!
When you die their is nothing but endless sleep don't let anybody fool you into any imaginary castle in the sky

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Strange And Scarry Facts About Death You Probably Didn't Know by olayiwola4u(m): 6:26am On Jul 18, 2017
thanks for that
Re: 15 Strange And Scarry Facts About Death You Probably Didn't Know by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 18, 2017
exynos:
6.You can't die of 'old age', only disease brought on by it

Then... You ​just died By old age
Re: 15 Strange And Scarry Facts About Death You Probably Didn't Know by temmy59: 8:34am On Jul 18, 2017
Hello, Good day mr/miss i want to bring you this opportunity to make #200 per survey of 5 minutes to your paga account,

i know it small. it just money to use to recharge, but it something,

infant if you take it serious you can be making up to 4000 naira per week, like i am making.

if you are interested,

firstly, open a paga account at mypaga.com, an individual account.

after you have finished registering and opening an account. go to playstore and download the streetbees app, register on it using the phone number you used to register on paga.

then you should use this referal code 8175HY when you are asked to input refer code. then do the survey task, very easy and simple, in two working days your money would be deposied into your account, don't forgetr to use the reffer code 8175HY or else you would not be accepted. There would be a survey by 12 noon on tuesday 18/07/2017. please be available to do it.

Attached to this is a prove of payment i got from streetbees. Also attached is prove of payment i received yesterday

Thanks

Regards

Re: 15 Strange And Scarry Facts About Death You Probably Didn't Know by owaeghianye(m): 10:50am On Jul 18, 2017
Death is Life in disguise
For everyday we live we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die
That is why about 153,000 People die everyday
Re: 15 Strange And Scarry Facts About Death You Probably Didn't Know by farem: 11:38am On Jul 18, 2017
hoMegas:
When you die their is nothing but endless sleep don't let anybody fool you into any imaginary castle in the sky
cry
hoMegas:

Just like the snail said of the water in a pot placed on a burning fire'

After many seconds (a moment of time) it dawned on the snail that it was a fatal miscalculation!

Pls don't be like that snail.
Your (one) like is not like WAEC, ICAN, JAMB.. once you fail... you fail forever-No resit!
Re: 15 Strange And Scarry Facts About Death You Probably Didn't Know by Teedawg: 12:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
crotonite:
I am so glad that I'm gonna die

some day. grin grin
grin grin grin my belle oh grin grin hope you wont have rigor erectus when you die grin
Re: 15 Strange And Scarry Facts About Death You Probably Didn't Know by Teedawg: 12:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
crotonite:
I am so glad that I'm gonna die

some day. grin grin
grin grin grin my belle oh grin grin hope you wont have rigor erectus when you die grin
Re: 15 Strange And Scarry Facts About Death You Probably Didn't Know by harriet412(f): 1:33pm On Jul 18, 2017
To type death dey even fear me undecided
Re: 15 Strange And Scarry Facts About Death You Probably Didn't Know by manuel80(m): 3:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
harriet412:
To type death dey even fear me undecided
You've typed it already
Re: 15 Strange And Scarry Facts About Death You Probably Didn't Know by maxysmith(f): 3:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
i'm sure you will remember this when u get to hell undecided
lepasharon:

FVCK OFF!

1 Like

Re: 15 Strange And Scarry Facts About Death You Probably Didn't Know by lepasharon(f): 3:21pm On Jul 18, 2017
maxysmith:
i'm sure you will remember this when u get to hell undecided

And how are you so sure you aren't going there urself?

Dumb broad.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Strange And Scarry Facts About Death You Probably Didn't Know by srone(m): 4:08pm On Jul 18, 2017
A fast growing cleaning company located at Ikota Villa Estate, behind Mega Chicken Lekki, Lagos is in need of marketers and sales rep. Contact 08079653940 if you are interested or send a mail to Seunraheem@ymail.com.
Re: 15 Strange And Scarry Facts About Death You Probably Didn't Know by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 18, 2017
Teedawg:

grin
Re: 15 Strange And Scarry Facts About Death You Probably Didn't Know by eunisam: 9:21pm On Jul 18, 2017
exynos:
14.The turritopsis dorhnii jellyfish is officially known the only immortal creature in the world, it lives forever.

if men we're to be immortal so this is how all this figure 8 will reshape
Re: 15 Strange And Scarry Facts About Death You Probably Didn't Know by Coded484: 11:05pm On Jul 18, 2017
ShakurM:
Depends on the manner of death
Explain this please
Re: 15 Strange And Scarry Facts About Death You Probably Didn't Know by obinna58(m): 1:21am On Jul 19, 2017
farem:

Jesus still loves You!
U gonna spend time with ur imaginary God, bro wake up religion z using ur mind
Re: 15 Strange And Scarry Facts About Death You Probably Didn't Know by VictorJoshua(m): 1:38am On Jul 19, 2017
The purpose of life is to die. Who made that quote? Cnt Recall Where I Read It.
Re: 15 Strange And Scarry Facts About Death You Probably Didn't Know by ShakurM(m): 3:40am On Jul 19, 2017
Coded484:

Explain this please
We have beautiful deaths all over the world and they are liberating smiley
Re: 15 Strange And Scarry Facts About Death You Probably Didn't Know by Bluebrain101: 7:13am On Jul 19, 2017
Lol number 5 pic is gotten from Universal Soldiers
Re: 15 Strange And Scarry Facts About Death You Probably Didn't Know by Raintaker(m): 7:54am On Jul 19, 2017
The number of atheists growing daily in Nigeria. I don't know if I should say it's impressive.

1 Like

Re: 15 Strange And Scarry Facts About Death You Probably Didn't Know by Shiitposter: 9:54am On Jul 19, 2017
exynos:
1.A human head remains conscious for about 20 seconds after being decapitated

Depends on how you where beheaded. If its by guillotine (which is usually clean cut) then yes. If it's mexican style decapitation. Lol, you're gone in seconds.
Re: 15 Strange And Scarry Facts About Death You Probably Didn't Know by Shiitposter: 10:05am On Jul 19, 2017
ZaraGift:

There is nothing like eternity because it's not a fact

WE ONLY DIE ONCE

FVCK JESUS AND GOD

Why does the number 22/7 have no end?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jamb To Release Result Tomorrow / OAU Unveils 2013 NUGA Logo And Mascot, Games Starts Oct. 2 / Top 10 Most Popular Hangouts In The University Of Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.