Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,192 members, 7,780,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:22 PM

Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ (32858 Views)

Don't You Think Wizkid Should Start Hiring Songwriters? / Huddah Monroe Rubbishes 2020 Forbes 30 Under 30 List / Huddah Monroe Brags About Sleeping With Wizkid [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ by joshkiddies: 4:35pm On Jul 17, 2017
Ex-Big Brother Africa Housemate, Huddah Monroe has gone off in new social media rant slamming her compatriots, Kenyans, who she claimed are lazy people.

“I hate slow people and lazy people. I want things done when I want them to be done. Don’t tell me tomorrow or an hour later. I am so mad” she wrote.

The socialite further wrote;

“I need to start hiring Nigerians only for my company. That’s the only way I’ll go to the next level! Kenyans are derailers. Never pay a Kenyan before they finish work. Uselessness galore.”

She also went further to praise the Nigerian work ethic, while disclosing that U.S Africans were enslaved for so long so they can do things their;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/need-start-hiring-nigerians-kenyans-lazy-huddah-munroe-goes-off-new-rant.html

2 Likes

Re: Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ by sunnysunny69(m): 4:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
Nigerians are hardworking people but why our brothers and sisters go to places like Kenya in search of greener pasture beggars belief, when such people return to Nigeria they deserve to be flogged.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ by auntysimbiat(f): 4:37pm On Jul 17, 2017
Re: Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ by liftedhigh: 4:37pm On Jul 17, 2017
Ok
Re: Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ by liftedhigh: 4:37pm On Jul 17, 2017
Hire ke
Re: Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ by grbgrb4(m): 4:40pm On Jul 17, 2017
so she mean Kenyans are slowpoke, and she thinks Nigerians are good alternative abi? i just dey observe.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ by malificent(f): 4:41pm On Jul 17, 2017
She'll soon start another internet war between the 2 countries angry

8 Likes

Re: Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ by Nixiepie(f): 4:42pm On Jul 17, 2017
Uselessness galore indeed
Re: Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ by Sammybase(m): 7:54pm On Jul 17, 2017
It's about time grin grin
Re: Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ by eleojo23: 7:54pm On Jul 17, 2017
I just dey laugh grin

Laziness is an African thing I guess

1 Like

Re: Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ by goemorji: 7:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
Hahahaha
Re: Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ by Nairabeezie(m): 7:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
Lmai
Re: Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ by kidman96(m): 7:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
0b100100111:
Olosho seeking attention!

Needs more prostitute!

Instead of her to say Kenyans re decent, she said lazy

Enough Edo girls waiting to be employed!

Edo girls don't go to other African countries, they go to Europe....

Your mother will be interested... Kenyans can fck anything , they don't have taste.

12 Likes

Re: Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
what an idiot!
Re: Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ by Giddiebabalaw(m): 7:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
Lol... One Nigeria, Great People

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ by eleojo23: 7:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
gypsey:
what an idiot!
grin
Re: Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ by deepwater(f): 7:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
Sorry to burst your bubble bbitch

We Nigerians do not work for lazy, slow, derailers, and useless galore people.

We work for ourselves, because we the best species of humans.

undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ by 0b100100111: 7:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
Olosho seeking attention!

Needs more prostitute!

Instead of her to say Kenyans re decent, she said lazy

Enough Edo girls waiting to be employed!

2 Likes

Re: Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ by Sleezwizz: 7:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
Wetin concern me. Make I cdown dey look
Re: Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ by AfonjaBoston: 7:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
What is wrong with this olosho?

1 Like

Re: Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ by centoke30(m): 7:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
and that's how everyone will just be feeling fly
Re: Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ by apeiron24(m): 7:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
we are here... come and hire us
Re: Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ by naijamakossa(m): 7:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
grin

Kenyas are only good at sex,you will hear stories like,

a Kenya man had sex with his girlfriend on top tree
Re: Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ by toyinjimoh(m): 7:57pm On Jul 17, 2017
visit Kenya u 're dead
Re: Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ by nerilove(m): 7:57pm On Jul 17, 2017
you don't tell me there are no smart Kenyans to hire. anyway she has always been interested in anything out of Naija

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ by fergie001: 7:57pm On Jul 17, 2017
Where is the site where we can apply ooo,my CV is done and dusted.
I am a workaholic,I work like hell,both onshore and offshore,Ma.

When can I start?

6 Likes

Re: Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ by Liability(m): 7:57pm On Jul 17, 2017
joshkiddies:
Ex-Big Brother Africa Housemate, Huddah Monroe has gone off in new social media rant slamming her compatriots, Kenyans, who she claimed are lazy people.

“I hate slow people and lazy people. I want things done when I want them to be done. Don’t tell me tomorrow or an hour later. I am so mad” she wrote.

The socialite further wrote;

“I need to start hiring Nigerians only for my company. That’s the only way I’ll go to the next level! Kenyans are derailers. Never pay a Kenyan before they finish work. Uselessness galore.”

She also went further to praise the Nigerian work ethic, while disclosing that U.S Africans were enslaved for so long so they can do things their;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/need-start-hiring-nigerians-kenyans-lazy-huddah-munroe-goes-off-new-rant.html

dont be decieved. Nigerians are thieves

1 Like

Re: Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ by ekems2017(f): 7:57pm On Jul 17, 2017
Madam what is the name of your company and what are you into. Make it clear to us first o
Re: Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ by Heromaniaa: 7:58pm On Jul 17, 2017
Nigerians need to hire you, cos you can't pay us.

1 Like

Re: Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ by ALAYORMII: 7:58pm On Jul 17, 2017
E go shock you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Figure In New Photo / Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey And His Wife All Smiles In Adorable Photo / Goldie Harvey's Property Auction (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.