Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,763 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Jokes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Jokes (646 Views)

Short Jokes For U / Daddy9ja..com Is Always Here To Give U Funny Jokes / Funniest Jokes Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jokes by Herdex(m): 4:54pm On Jul 17, 2017
[b]I Hate It When Somebody tell a girl
“You Don’t Look Like You Can Cook”

I Mean, is she Supposed To Braid her Hair With Vegetables And Decorate her Ears With Tomatoes And Onions Just to Have The “Cook Look
On my wedding day, the Pastor should better skip d part of ”Is there anyone here with a reason why this wedding shouldn’t hold………
I don’t trust my village people, anything can happen…….�
If you call your bestie and he starts speaking foreign English, know that his crush is passin

Sister in Christ… u claim to be saved But you only talk to men with cars
Are u baptized with petrol?
That disgusting moment when you are kissing your partner and you notice some rice particles
in his/her mouth
And you asked
“Honey Did You Just Finished Eating??”
and your partner says
“No dear..I just finished vomiting”.
Fada laud, I’m ready now.
Take My Soul.!!!

Most Ladies Don’t Answer Video Call After 9pm Because Their Faces Have Been Restored Back To Factory Settings

I met a girl and asked her “what’s your name?” and she told me “LA CASERA”
Please what should i tell her my name is??[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Weird French President / How/why I Hate/hated Arsenal / (video) He Called His Ex Girlfriend "A Maggi Girl "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.