Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,725 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) (37497 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos / Man On A Motorcycle Drags A Malnourished Dog Along A Road In Calabar / Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Take Over Airport Road Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 12:10pm On Jul 18, 2017
Organs:

You are still who you are, think living abroad is an achievement, mumu, I live abroad too, ok and i want to go back to naija to salvage the country. Fools like you are the problem. You call the only trustworthy leader a "mistake" who can come close, tell me, mumu that you are its our division that is the bane of our problem, the only reason why a sick 73 year old is our president is because of the corruption of GEJ, and all the rest. You live abroad are you not appalled at the level of corruption, all the leaders have their kids schooling abroad including igbos, hausa and yorubas. Our borders are so porous anyone can come in, corruption everywhere, your Ibo, Christians are using bribery and religiosity to deceive you all, from Stella Oduah, to Uzor kalu with his 3 jets and Nnamani, what has any Igbo gov or leader done for you? nothing, IBB, teamed up with them and looted naija dry, GEJ continued where he stopped and you continue to blame hausa muslims as the cause of your wahala.
you wrote this false episode all for hate and bitterness... I am under anyone... Hausa and fulani are the problem of Nigeria. Islam is the problem of the world

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) by samfrancis1(m): 1:17pm On Jul 18, 2017
obinnho10:
This is central area Abuja oooo. I can see ministry of finance
What kind of thing is this na.
I am tired
Foreigners will be looking at us all like animals
I am just tired
hahahahaha! na part of Nigeria culture
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) by dannielight(m): 2:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
obinnho10:
This is central area Abuja oooo. I can see ministry of finance
What kind of thing is this na.
I am tired
Foreigners will be looking at us all like animals
I am just tired

Nawa but not new though. Meanwhile, that is not Min of Finance but Security and Exchange Commission way... You can see the newly constructed high rise at the traffic light junction
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) by Organs(m): 3:28pm On Jul 18, 2017
Leonbonapart:
you wrote this false episode all for hate and bitterness... I am under anyone... Hausa and fulani are the problem of Nigeria. Islam is the problem of the world

Bros, no problem, continue with your brainwashed ideology. keep listening to western Media and keep deceiving yourself. But you know what, no matter what you believe, no matter who you align towards, God Almighty will always allow what he chooses irrespective of our beliefs, Ojukwu screamed and shouted and called on Chukwu Okike abiama to help, but God almighty gave victory to the Nigerians and not to the Igbos even with World council of churches helping them to bring in ammunition in the name of "aid". God gave victory to the Northern Nigeria, ol boy there is a reason for that. In the last election, APC was called Islamic party, the party of Satan, pastors prophesied that they will lose, God gave victory to them even though 95% of corrupt igbos prayed and prayed God almighty gave victory to APC, there is a reason for that. The most sought out commodity in the world is "oil" God made Saudi Arabia, a muslim country, #1, there is a reason for that. So, ol boy i am Muslim, i have absolute faith in God, the strongest country militarily today is America, God gave them that power, there is a reason for that, its not a boast thing. You are the ones that boast on everything, and beat your chest over everything. An arab muslim in Dubai will be acknowledged based on how he treats others and non-muslims alike. That is the teachings of islam, so i will tell you categorically, IBB, Bola Tinubu, Saraki etc are all thieves and they are not leaders or heroes even though they are muslims, so what they are thieves and i dont want anything to do with them. I will support and rally behind Ebitu Ukiwe, Alex Ekwueme etc who are Christians but upright. Unlike you, that an Igbo thief is ok as long as he is igbo or Christian you will defend him and blame others. So, guess what, God almighty will always put you under them to rule over you cos you are just not sincere, period. Talk all you want, boast all you want, fact is Ojukwu is a runaway coward that had to beg for amnesty from Shagari to return back to Nigeria. It is God, my broda, nothing else.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2017
Organs:

Bros, no problem, continue with your brainwashed ideology. keep listening to western Media and keep deceiving yourself. But you know what, no matter what you believe, no matter who you align towards, God Almighty will always allow what he chooses irrespective of our beliefs, Ojukwu screamed and shouted and called on Chukwu Okike abiama to help, but God almighty gave victory to the Nigerians and not to the Igbos even with World council of churches helping them to bring in ammunition in the name of "aid". God gave victory to the Northern Nigeria, ol boy there is a reason for that. In the last election, APC was called Islamic party, the party of Satan, pastors prophesied that they will lose, God gave victory to them even though 95% of corrupt igbos prayed and prayed God almighty gave victory to APC, there is a reason for that. The most sought out commodity in the world is "oil" God made Saudi Arabia, a muslim country, #1, there is a reason for that. So, ol boy i am Muslim, i have absolute faith in God, the strongest country militarily today is America, God gave them that power, there is a reason for that, its not a boast thing. You are the ones that boast on everything, and beat your chest over everything. An arab muslim in Dubai will be acknowledged based on how he treats others and non-muslims alike. That is the teachings of islam, so i will tell you categorically, IBB, Bola Tinubu, Saraki etc are all thieves and they are not leaders or heroes even though they are muslims, so what they are thieves and i dont want anything to do with them. I will support and rally behind Ebitu Ukiwe, Alex Ekwueme etc who are Christians but upright. Unlike you, that an Igbo thief is ok as long as he is igbo or Christian you will defend him and blame others. So, guess what, God almighty will always put you under them to rule over you cos you are just not sincere, period. Talk all you want, boast all you want, fact is Ojukwu is a runaway coward that had to beg for amnesty from Shagari to return back to Nigeria. It is God, my broda, nothing else.
God gave buhari and Apc a chance to punish Nigerians becos they turned from the truth... where are we in Nigeria today?
Islam is the problem of the world. Imagine the world without Islam
yeye dey worry yhu
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) by Organs(m): 4:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
Leonbonapart:
God gave buhari and Apc a chance to punish Nigerians becos they turned from the truth... where are we in Nigeria today?
Islam is the problem of the world. Imagine the world without Islam
yeye dey worry yhu

Chairman, do me one simple favour: Carry that your phone and google, those that have used atomic bomb on others... also google countries violating human rights in the world....then lastly google atrocities of and against bokoharam in Nigeria... This will open your eyes and mind, remember Donald Trump dropped "The Mother of all Bombs" the other day in Syria, do you know how many people died? Do you know vigilantes and Nigerian army was slaughtering people that looked like bokoharam and they now became radicalized? I am not making a case for killers or people killing other people but things happen, it is not haphazard, it usually starts from somewhere. Get informed my broda, it helps.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) by Adomeson(f): 5:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
Cattle abi na MALU
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 10:43pm On Jul 18, 2017
Organs:

Chairman, do me one simple favour: Carry that your phone and google, those that have used atomic bomb on others... also google countries violating human rights in the world....then lastly google atrocities of and against bokoharam in Nigeria... This will open your eyes and mind, remember Donald Trump dropped "The Mother of all Bombs" the other day in Syria, do you know how many people died? Do you know vigilantes and Nigerian army was slaughtering people that looked like bokoharam and they now became radicalized? I am not making a case for killers or people killing other people but things happen, it is not haphazard, it usually starts from somewhere. Get informed my broda, it helps.
go and sit down.... Islam is a plague
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) by Organs(m): 3:00pm On Jul 19, 2017
Leonbonapart:
go and sit down.... Islam is a plague

Really? well, go tell that to some of the richest countries in the world that are muslim countries like Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain etc, mind you you have ibo people there. Also, go tell that to some of the greatest men in the world that are Muslims, Like Mohammed Ali, Hakeem Olajuwon etc. Hate and mumuism dey worry you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kangaroo Challenges A Man To A Fight: A Very Hilarious Scene / Checkout This ''Money Bed'' (photo) / Scenes From The Dangote Truck Accident In Asaba (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.