Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Can You Steal Your Wife’s Money? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Steal Your Wife’s Money? (1728 Views)

I Gave My Wife Money For Abortion / Money Matters In Marriage: Does The Husband Own His Wife's Money? / Can You Steal From Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

Can You Steal Your Wife’s Money? by r231(m): 2:42pm On Feb 04, 2010
Men have always accused their wives of stealing their money. However, women are also of the opinion that some men steal from their wives.

Can you steal your wife’s money?
Re: Can You Steal Your Wife’s Money? by deluxecad(m): 3:55pm On Feb 04, 2010
Sure, if she's playing stingy. I'll pilfer dat her big handbag(I wonder what's always there all the time)
Re: Can You Steal Your Wife’s Money? by Alxmyr(m): 4:05pm On Feb 04, 2010
Its an high school habit, we don't call it stealing. It is tapping. You dare not tap daddy's pocket. But you can tap mummy's bag, purse and cupboard.
Tapping wife's stuff like some coins aint that bad, You know for beer and stuff
But definitely not huge sum of cash.
Re: Can You Steal Your Wife’s Money? by Fhemmmy: 8:38pm On Feb 04, 2010
her money is mine, just like mine is hers, so no stealing involved
Re: Can You Steal Your Wife’s Money? by snowdrops(m): 8:42pm On Feb 04, 2010
You cant steal it but take it.
But seriously despite the fact that you are one, you need to respect each others privacy and at least let the other know what you intend to do before and not after it has been done especially in matters relates to money.
I know for sure and Ibo woman wont find it funny if you toy with her money; that love wey blind go open eye by force.
Re: Can You Steal Your Wife’s Money? by Fhemmmy: 8:48pm On Feb 04, 2010
snowdrops:

You cant steal it but take it.
But seriously despite the fact that you are one, you need to respect each others privacy and at least let the other know what you intend to do before and not after it has been done especially in matters relates to money.
I know for sure and Ibo woman wont find it funny if you toy with her money; that love wey blind go open eye by force.

If you take it romantically, it will be fine
Re: Can You Steal Your Wife’s Money? by snowdrops(m): 8:50pm On Feb 04, 2010
Fhemmmy:

If you take it romantically, it will be fine
Na joke i dey. Of course a good number of Ibo women are not like that
Re: Can You Steal Your Wife’s Money? by Fhemmmy: 9:20pm On Feb 04, 2010
snowdrops:

Na joke i dey. Of course a good number of Ibo women are not like that

I know you were joking and so was i
Re: Can You Steal Your Wife’s Money? by MrCrackles(m): 9:23pm On Feb 04, 2010
No but i can take my wife's money without prior notification. . . Afterall what i own is hers, and what she owns, is mine. . . . grin
Re: Can You Steal Your Wife’s Money? by Fhemmmy: 9:30pm On Feb 04, 2010
^^^ Yes oh
Re: Can You Steal Your Wife’s Money? by snowdrops(m): 9:44pm On Feb 04, 2010
MrCrackles:

No but i can take my wife's money without prior notification. . . Afterall what i own is hers, and what she owns, is mine. . . . grin
If it is littel cash here and there no problem.
Imagine taking all her savings and emptying her account without informing her, thats iffy you d agree
Re: Can You Steal Your Wife’s Money? by kokoye(m): 9:55pm On Feb 04, 2010
She puts all her money in my account to which she's got full access.

So who's stealing from who . . .and why bother to steal anyway?

Yea, at times she buys clothes and hides it from me. But she always looks good in these clothes so ,

they always know how to get what they want. wink

Nigerian Woman Jailed In Houston For Flogging Her Two Daughters. / Inhumanity, The Girl Whose Madam Forced Her To Sit On A Burning Electric Cooker / This Has Been Going On For Too Long, I Need Advice