Stats: 3,149,664 members, 7,805,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. (8030 Views)

5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl / No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him / Dating A Broke Guy Is Not A Guarantee He Will Marry You When He Becomes Rich (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by Luciferdevil(m): 10:02pm On Jul 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
Bros take it easy oooo shocked
My oga i dey your back. Devil dey with you oh.
Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by Maxi112: 10:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
sunshineG:
Inna
It is like niggas are prepared for optional 1 today grin grin
That babe no try with this thread, niggas hate the word "broke "

what I know for sure, broke guys don't mingle with hungry girls.

Never!

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by Maxi112: 10:05pm On Jul 17, 2017
Amarabae:
Beard gang leader, am cool.
Repent, tell your friend to leave broke guys alone.

we are happy that way.

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by Stevengerd(m): 10:07pm On Jul 17, 2017
Its only on nairaland, you will see a hungry fellow yarning dust.

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by siloXIX(m): 10:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
wanted to rant but it has been done already.
OP you sef get bomb inside your head sha
Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by Alphamale2017(m): 10:12pm On Jul 17, 2017
this one is trying to be controversial. attention seeker living idle life. she knows the post is trash but it's the only way she can get attention Na. with her fish brain, she can't make sensible post to get likes. she knows this is trash but she is just trying to be controversial. that shows how well u have belittled urself because if u make sensible post u can still achieve the same aim and be know . but lazy and idle ladies like u choose the easy part and start posting trash just to be known.

known Nairaland for 7 years been a member for 6 months, never posted any trash just so people will see me. I can post when I feel like, trying to seek validation and / or attention on social media means u are battling with low self esteem and u have a fuvcked up life in reality.

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by optional1(f): 10:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
sexybbstar:
Option and broke guys thread are 5&6.

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by RichieDaVinci01(m): 10:16pm On Jul 17, 2017
Elebiiiiiii!!!!!!
Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
That moment when you are on a date and he gets up to go pee or pick a call... You be thinking d dude wanna escape. That's y its good to carry extra cash around. I've never experienced such before though.
Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by slyrone(m): 10:20pm On Jul 17, 2017
OP you are a fool!

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 17, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
This is the most useless thread iv ever seen since i registered on this platform. the op is so foolish and a complete definition of a fish brain, her brain is filled up of ashes of burnt female menstrual pad.
Calm down before she visits you o... Lolz
Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 17, 2017
grin so after i buy food for you and your friends, give you 100k join, and its time to fvck you, and i was welcomed with a rotten odor, I will simply kill you and use you for money ritual. My 100k and the money for five people food and take away can't go in vain undecided .

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
Maxi112:
That babe no try with this thread, niggas hate the word "broke "

what I know for sure, broke guys don't mingle with hungry girls.

Never!
What most ladies don't know is that most guys are broke, even the guys with a few change to spare because of the bad economy

So if you feel like been insulted as a lady, just call out broke guys
You can never get enough of them. grin grin

Plus most girls are broke too grin grin

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by RSVP: 10:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
D rich dudes r d quite and simplest ones you always see sitting codely at a club/bar with their cheap phones dey observe while your fake ass broke boyfriend will be jumping up and down trying to display his lunatic with chinko iphone7 and fake gold chain/wrist watch just to impress no class chick like u.. D deep ones don't shout but who no know no go know!.. How I wish to give you a dirty slap right now.

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by RSVP: 10:40pm On Jul 17, 2017
Nma27:
That moment when you are on a date and he gets up to go pee or pick a call... You be thinking d dude wanna escape. That's y its good to carry extra cash around. I've never experienced such before though.

Is dat ur real face? Sorry cool
Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by Oyindidi(f): 10:45pm On Jul 17, 2017
grin this didn't make sense
Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by Oyindidi(f): 10:45pm On Jul 17, 2017
Blackhawk03, why you never sleep?
Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by spanzed(m): 10:46pm On Jul 17, 2017
The last I check he is ur boyfriend not ur bank manager

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by spanzed(m): 10:46pm On Jul 17, 2017
Oyindidi:
you self talk am
Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by Oyindidi(f): 10:47pm On Jul 17, 2017
spanzed:
you self talk am
Yes

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by mrmrmister: 10:48pm On Jul 17, 2017
LMAO!

This thread should be titled "The Diary of an Emaciated Mor0n"

Like seriously?

Your hungry ass is not enough to put him off, so you have to carry your starved friends along too.

This is the funniest sh!t I've read today. grin grin

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by Chuksdede(m): 10:49pm On Jul 17, 2017
I hv nothing to say to u...... undecided
Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by Blackhawk03(f): 10:50pm On Jul 17, 2017
Optional angry cool cool

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 17, 2017
Oyindidi:
sad even to you
The activist for ladies against broke men sad

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by Blackhawk03(f): 10:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
Oyindidi:
Blackhawk03, why you never sleep?

Maami kiss kiss

I don't know myself, think I'm back to late night crawling. embarassed cry
Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by tosyne2much(m): 10:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
Optional1, look at the insult you brought upon yourself that, even your fellow ladies are totally against you.

Even if you want to be controversial, please, a thread like this is totally unnecessary because it only belittles you and reeks of low self esteem

My 2cent

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by Oyindidi(f): 10:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
sunshineG:
sad even to you
The activist for ladies against broke men sad
I am against the attack of Nl ladies.
Blackhawk03:

Maami kiss kiss

I don't know myself, think I'm back to late night crawling. embarassed cry
I don't know why I'm up and on nairaland too. Nairaland is my bad habit I want to stop
Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by Blackhawk03(f): 10:58pm On Jul 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
Optional1, look at the shame you brought upon yourself that, even your fellow ladies are not against you.

Even if you want to be controversial, please, a thread like this is totally unnecessary because it only belittles you and shows you have low self esteem

My 2cent

Ogbeni chill, it's obvious she's just playing around. undecided
Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by tosyne2much(m): 11:01pm On Jul 17, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Ogbeni chill, it's obvious she's just playing around. undecided
Yes I know she's only chilling around but people are not seeing it that way

The loads of insults she's getting is worrisome
Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by Blackhawk03(f): 11:01pm On Jul 17, 2017
Oyindidi:
I am against the attack of Nl ladies.
I don't know why I'm up and on nairaland too. Nairaland is my bad habit I want to stop

LOL. Delete your account. cheesy tongue
Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by tosyne2much(m): 11:02pm On Jul 17, 2017
mrmrmister:
LMAO!

This thread should be titled "The Diary of an Emaciated Mor0n"

Like seriously?

Your hungry ass is not enough to put him off, so you have to carry your starved friends along too.

This is the funniest sh!t I've read today. grin grin
Bros, don't take this too personal nah
Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by optional1(f): 11:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
thanks for your concern

tosyne2much:
Optional, look at the shame you brought upon yourself that, even your fellow ladies are totally against you.

Even if you want to be controversial, please, a thread like this is totally unnecessary because it only belittles you and reeks of low self esteem

My 2cent

but not trying to be anything controversial

lolzz
everyone with his or her thought and thinking..

Da Peeping Toms / How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? / Me And The Female Banker Had Sex During The Movie Date