Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. (8031 Views)

5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl / No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him / Dating A Broke Guy Is Not A Guarantee He Will Marry You When He Becomes Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by Oyindidi(f): 11:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
Blackhawk03:

LOL. Delete your account. cheesy tongue
No I have to deal with my bad habit

1 Like

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by Blackhawk03(f): 11:05pm On Jul 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
Yes I know she's only chilling around but people are not seeing it that way

The loads of insults she's getting is worrisome

Their insults wouldn't remove shishi from her body... Na dem get their leaking mouths. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by Divay22(f): 11:06pm On Jul 17, 2017
RSVP:
D rich dudes r d quite and simplest ones you always see sitting codely at a club/bar with their cheap phones dey observe while your fake ass broke boyfriend will be jumping up and down trying to display his lunatic with chinko iphone7 and fake gold chain/wrist watch just to impress no class chick like u.. D deep ones don't shout but who no know no go know!.. How I wish to give you a dirty slap right now.
I think you have a point....Only fake people make efforts to be noticed.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by Blackhawk03(f): 11:07pm On Jul 17, 2017
Oyindidi:
No I have to deal with my bad habit

And how do you wanna go about that?
Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by Oyindidi(f): 11:09pm On Jul 17, 2017
Blackhawk03:

And how do you wanna go about that?
Self-control dear, I was off since Saturday. If not for few topics I came to read without posting
Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by Blackhawk03(f): 11:12pm On Jul 17, 2017
Oyindidi:
Self-control dear, I was off since Saturday. If not for few topics I came to read without posting

Hmmmmnnn! Self-control, that's the realest deal. wink
Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by tosyne2much(m): 11:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Their insults wouldn't remove shishi from her body... Na dem get their leaking mouths. undecided undecided undecided
Na so now
Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by Oyindidi(f): 11:15pm On Jul 17, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Hmmmmnnn! Self-control, that's the realest deal. wink
Na so, see as them brokelyns dey insult op grin
Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by mrmrmister: 11:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
Bros, don't take this too personal nah

Personal?
Nah.

I found her post very hilarious.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by Blackhawk03(f): 11:20pm On Jul 17, 2017
Oyindidi:
Na so, see as them brokelyns dey insult op grin

LOL. She just dey use dem catch jokes nii. grin cheesy cool
Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by Victornezzar: 11:22pm On Jul 17, 2017
Oyindidi:
Blackhawk03, why you never sleep?
wer av u been
Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by Oyindidi(f): 11:24pm On Jul 17, 2017
Victornezzar:

wer av u been
I decided to take a break. You miss me?
Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by tosyne2much(m): 11:24pm On Jul 17, 2017
mrmrmister:

Personal? Nah.
I found her post very hilarious.
Your bashing no be here oooo cheesy
Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by Victornezzar: 11:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
Oyindidi:
I decided to take a break. You miss me?
Yes oo
I also wanna do dat oo
Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by optional1(f): 11:28pm On Jul 17, 2017
yawn yawn yawn

only a broke nigga will find this offensive so you guys can be pained like this when they call you broke..

All those who are throwing insult at me, you are damn broke like broke for life, your brokeness is no longer on earth again..

I'm in sambisa forest come and beat me if bomb is in your brokeness head..

Broke niggas everywhere you go like HenTN abi MTN..

Mtcheww na me go kukuma kill una brokeness for life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by optional1(f): 11:34pm On Jul 17, 2017
PussyBlower:
Gold-[ [/b] [/b] [b] !!(

nigga you are broke, you are broke.

There is nothing anyone can do about it. Even all the men of God can't help your brokeness..

You are broke nigga
lemme leave you with your brokeness..

Mtchwwww.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by Maj196(m): 11:39pm On Jul 17, 2017
Loooool. B!tch be humble pls... R u sad u can't lay hand on a rich guy? Mind you not all guys dat comment here are broke and with dis ur attitude u aint getting one any time soon.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by holubee21(m): 11:57pm On Jul 17, 2017
optional1:
The rate of broke guys in the market nowadays is so alarming, is just too much somebody can't even know the rich guys any more..

So here are just two simple tips to know if the guy who is disturbing you is broke or not...

1. Going on a date with him..

If you going on a date with him next time, go with 3 or 4 of your friends. I didn't say 1 or 2 friends oh, i said 3 or 4 friend..

But ladies make sure you are with enough money that can pay your bills in case the guy is really broke and can't pay the bills..

Demand for expensive food and drink, make sure you ask for take away package... If at the end of the date he pays for everything.. Then he is not broke but don't conclude yet oh.
Wait for no2 before you conclude.

2. Demand for money.

That same day of the date, after you have reach home, wait for 1hour then flash him, i mean flash not call. If after flashing he calls back, ask if he got home safe.
Then ask for money using your sweet voice..

*Like hey boo i wanted asking you for something but i don't want my friends to know about it* boo i need just 100k to change my wardrobe* i know you won't disappoint me*...

Before you finish talking he might have hang off but if he wait for you to finish talking, you will hear him say
*okay, just 100k right??*
you say *yes*...

I bet you give him 1 week he won't call you again, why because he is damn broke.. If you call him 1week time, hear what he will say

* hello, who is this??* after you introduce yourself, he will than say *oh bae am sorry my phone was stolen 6days ago.. I just bought another just yesterday* eyes roll my dear sister run he is broke....

You know where you can find me if you want to beat me.
Come to sambisa forest i am there..

Very stupid post...Just hear urself out flash him,shows u are damn hungry..Pls if u av been doing this u had better stop it cos getting a husband in life will be difficult.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 18, 2017
Optional1, what happened to you? You used to be such a sweet girl.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by Nobody: 1:12am On Jul 18, 2017
You will still regard them as shit nontheless just remeber other guys out there think your sister is shit too.
Abbeycharles:
It's a lady like this that makes people regard other ladies as piece of shitt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by optional1(f): 5:49am On Jul 18, 2017
Penisinpenisout:
Optiona, what happened to you? You used to be such a sweet girl.

still remain me sir nothing change..

Only a broke nigga will complain and throw insult to their mother and 5th generations to come over a mere online post..

Just relax and laugh over the stupidity of some broke niggas..

Morning..

1 Like

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by maxnedu11(m): 7:04am On Jul 18, 2017
nairaland should come with both age restriction and I.Q evaluation to reduce trash like this.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by GENTLENNAJI(m): 7:08am On Jul 18, 2017
Op u need Jesus in ur life

1 Like

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by kumulus(m): 9:43am On Jul 18, 2017
Being a broke guy only becomes a "major problem" when the girl optional1 is broke.

•••Apparently the thread is a joke...she no mean am.

Modified: it's only sad useful spaces on the internet keeps getting filled up with useless contents EVERY FÜCKING DAY! #pathetic

1 Like

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by OAFMods: 9:47am On Jul 18, 2017
optional1:
The rate of broke guys in the market nowadays is so alarming, is just too much somebody can't even know the rich guys any more..

So here are just two simple tips to know if the guy who is disturbing you is broke or not...

If you going on a date with him next time, go with 3 or 4 of your friends. I didn't say 1 or 2 friends oh, i said 3 or 4 friend..

But ladies make sure you are with enough money that can pay your bills in case the guy is really broke and can't pay the bills..

Demand for expensive food and drink, make sure you ask for take away package... If at the end of the date he pays for everything.. Then he is not broke but don't conclude yet oh.

2. Demand for money.

That same day of the date, after you have reach home, wait for 1hour then flash him, i mean flash not call. If after flashing he calls back, ask if he got home safe.

*Like hey boo i wanted asking you for something but i don't want my friends to know about it* boo i need just 100k to change my wardrobe* i know you won't disappoint me*...

Before you finish talking he might have hang off but if he wait for you to finish talking, you will hear him say
you say *yes*...

I bet you give him 1 week he won't call you again, why because he is damn broke.. If you call him 1week time, hear what he will say

* hello, who is this??* after you introduce yourself, he will than say *oh bae am sorry my phone was stolen 6days ago.. I just bought another just yesterday* eyes roll my dear sister run he is broke....

The last girl that tried this with me all I did was took her to the place left my phone in car, paid using my ATM knowing fully well she will see the alert. She's all this diva forming girl from the USA. Her countenance changed from that day. Till date she query why I stay in Ajax instead of Lekki. Hoes be thinking guys have no priorities just because they want to impress. Lekki way house rent na 4M compare to beta accommodation in Ajax for 750K. How many 4M I go pay b4 I build my own house.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by Fabre2: 10:08am On Jul 18, 2017
optional1:

2. Demand for money.

you say *yes*...

even if d guy iz rich asking for money like dat will make him know u r only interested in his cash and he will lose interest in u i t iz a very bad character and may dent u of getting a huzband

1 Like

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by Cinderella5(f): 10:39am On Jul 18, 2017
Nma27:
That moment when you are on a date and he gets up to go pee or pick a call... You be thinking d dude wanna escape. That's y its good to carry extra cash around. I've never experienced such before though.
grin so funny.
Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by Cinderella5(f): 10:43am On Jul 18, 2017
Poverty guys always hate such theads grin they book when they see the word broke grin
They resort to name calling all in a bid to cover their shame of brokenness grin. So because a woman does not have Money she shouldn't call out broke guy ba? Shiorrr

1 Like

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by kullozone(m): 10:53am On Jul 18, 2017
Holy cassava!!! Look at the picture of the mumu op oh!
I think say na one Behind babe wey don chop alhaji maga money tire sef.
No guy would be proud to show you off as his gf aswear. You're the type of girl that a guy wouln't want to be seen with in public but would be secretly fucking with just gala and pepsi cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? / Me And The Female Banker Had Sex During The Movie Date / Tales From Kenya: Why Nigerian Men Get Laid Faster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.