Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun (74994 Views)

Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation / I Stole My Client's Pant For Money Ritual - Vulcaniser Confesses In Ogun State / "Why I Cut Off My Boyfriend’s Manhood" - 17-Year-Old Girl Confesses In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 17, 2017
oloriburuku sombody........... People frm her village dey follow her
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 17, 2017
Well done ma at least he's travelling light...oya straight to firing squad...next!
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 17, 2017
nah them... Since the time of awolowo ..even to the era of warrior afonja .they ave been betraying each other .slitting of throat.baddo using grind stone ,skull minning,,magunn. Raping.. Bloodd minning.. Good with clearing their trail .latestt way is railway train tinzz. .aafonja women chai .na theemm since the time oof oduduwaa .ewedu ppeepss must shw dem be eweedu

6 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by soberdrunk(m): 11:01pm On Jul 17, 2017
Atiku2019:
Marry a caring and Loving Woman smiley

I hope whatever they are paying you for this campaign is worth gambling your future and those unborn?(Its just a honest question ooo!)

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 17, 2017
Young men leave married women alone

2 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by Atiku2019: 11:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
soberdrunk:

I hope whatever they are paying you for this campaign is worth gambling your future and those unborn?(Its just a honest question ooo!)

Atiku 2019 cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by IbyOneGod: 11:04pm On Jul 17, 2017
Good one, go ahead and enjoy your bed of roses but always be thankful to God that you are now a killer and that the blood of your sweet heart is on your head

2 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by tort(f): 11:05pm On Jul 17, 2017
Nawa o I wonder wetin enter this woman to kill her husband of 17 years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by sunshineV(f): 11:06pm On Jul 17, 2017
So wee shu bake cocoyam?

Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by realceeg(m): 11:06pm On Jul 17, 2017
Nawao
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 17, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lala... I don't understand the idea behind blurring their faces sad. We need to see what our lousy neighbors from the waste are up to cheesy wink
am telling u .sincee the time of awolo....

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by Omoluabi16(m): 11:06pm On Jul 17, 2017
soberdrunk:

Me sef tire for Atiku2019 oh
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by nobodysmanrob(m): 11:07pm On Jul 17, 2017
Is it just me or was the crime reported to the police before it actually happened? Reported 12th may, crime date 27th may shocked shocked grin

2 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by soberdrunk(m): 11:07pm On Jul 17, 2017
Atiku2019:

Atiku 2019 cool

Hahaaha! Its obvious that you are the proverbial man who gave away his 'laying' chicken for a plate of fried egg grin ENJOY YOUR MEAL!!
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by Victor08032(m): 11:09pm On Jul 17, 2017
Why this kind woman no dey go to very rich politician.... e.g. Tinubu, Bukola Saraki e.t.c

grin grin grin[color=#006600][/color]
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by Lizy100: 11:09pm On Jul 17, 2017
This is the personification of wickedness. Chai people are wicked.
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by Sleyanya1(m): 11:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
cry

Smh
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 17, 2017
hammerF:
AM I SUPPOSE TO BELIEVE THIS WOMAN IS EVIL?

I DONT BY IT.

WOMEN ARE VERY SLOW TO ANGER.

THE TYPE OF BEATING THAT MAN WOULD HAVE BEEN GIVING HER BEFORE SHE DECIDE TO TAKE MATTERS INTO HER HANDS, BEFORE HE KILLS HER, IS THE TRIGGER FOR THIS EVENT.

MEN STOP BEATING UR WIFE.
How can you just conclude like that, were you in their house
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by coolhamid(m): 11:14pm On Jul 17, 2017
Fear women!!! I repeat, fear women ...

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by larrybee2017(f): 11:17pm On Jul 17, 2017
hammerF:

I DONT BY IT.

THE TYPE OF BEATING THAT MAN WOULD HAVE BEEN GIVING HER BEFORE SHE DECIDE TO TAKE MATTERS INTO HER HANDS, BEFORE HE KILLS HER, IS THE TRIGGER FOR THIS EVENT.

Did you read the story at all,most especially the part that says he was a caring husband?

2 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by comonwealth(m): 11:17pm On Jul 17, 2017
this is wickedness of the highest order
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by jchioma: 11:20pm On Jul 17, 2017
End time
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by daveooconsults(m): 11:20pm On Jul 17, 2017
Umu mmadu self! So what did she gain at last? Vanity. RIP to the dead. God have mercy.
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 17, 2017
"It was her desire to kill her husband"? shocked

Nawao these people sef, human head ritual never do them now na desire to kill. Odiegwu.
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by Glomoni: 11:20pm On Jul 17, 2017
I don tire for bad story ooo, wetin I wan call this one now??
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by tit(f): 11:24pm On Jul 17, 2017
yeebhoes
yeebhoes
yeeeeeebhoess

she as she dey yellow
but na devuu inside
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by ariwokoigbore(m): 11:25pm On Jul 17, 2017
wicked world
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by PeterTersugh(m): 11:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
macsilver:
Wait. I'm not understanding. The incidence happened on the 27th of may, but was reposted on the 12th of may?
Well done.

But as for Osun and killing, it's only God that would save us
All na May
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by jchioma: 11:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
Kpians! See her face sef. If person see witch e no go know am? This poor man enter one chance. So sex was the parting gift! RIP from this wick.ed woman.
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by jameshow: 11:27pm On Jul 17, 2017
Where are the stupid feminists who are crying about men beating and killing their wives. They won't say anything now. Bunch of idiots.
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by freshvine(f): 11:34pm On Jul 17, 2017
I don't know where my children kept my binocular, I want to check their names cheesy
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by Guestlander: 11:48pm On Jul 17, 2017
hammerF:

I DONT BY IT.

Where did you read in this report that the husband was abusive?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aye And Buccaneer Cults Clash In Malaysia, One Nigerian Critically Injured / Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) / Male Scammers Use Silicone Breast Prosthesis To Pose As Sexy Women Online (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.