Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,042 members, 7,807,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness - Celebrities (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness (96319 Views)

May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters / Bbnaija: Efe Visits P'square Banana Island Mansion (Photos) / Aliko Dangote Visits P'square In Their New Home (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by EMIOMOADEOYE: 11:26am On Jul 18, 2017
This sounds really petty

2 Likes

Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by LazyNairalander(m): 11:27am On Jul 18, 2017
cumbak60:
you sabi my house undecided I be egbe wedger'o grin

its apc gov't dats comin 4 u not me. Am not a nigerian.
Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by Dmec(m): 11:29am On Jul 18, 2017
adem30:
to say the fact Peter okoye is very stupid to make that statement. He think its only his talent that brought him to where he is now? Useless boy. who your money help? when they get to the top they never want another person to rise through them
What are you saying? What do you think that made him popular if not his talent. For the fact that they are shooting there music outside does not mean that upcoming artist will not succeed.

2 Likes

Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by Nikbaebrown(f): 11:31am On Jul 18, 2017
Coldfeet:
You write very baaaad! May punctuation and paragraph fall on you. tongue

Keep Your Half Baked Opinion To Yourself, ion Need It.
Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by lastburn(m): 11:37am On Jul 18, 2017
When the time comes to vote.. Make Una vote! Bleep apc

2 Likes

Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by german89(m): 11:52am On Jul 18, 2017
The most useless Administration I have seen since I was born, Anyway, its not their faults. Their head(Vegetable Gworo man)is outside the country chilling oh.God why u punished me like this na, what type of Zoo u come create put me inside, are they using ur money to shoot does videos?.Go to hel APC, mtchewwwwww.

1 Like

Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by akaahs(m): 11:56am On Jul 18, 2017
PREBuhari2019:
I support APC. Ffuck Peter Okoye

Fu** u tooooo, let d government do what they ought to do before issuing St**t threat.

1 Like

Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by akaahs(m): 12:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
[quote author=hardywaltz post=58561201]Peter was very foolish for making that statement.
[/quot

And d government are very stu**t in insueing that statement.
Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by pmatchuks: 12:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
Abeg allow them to do Thier songs where they want it, govt should focus on governance. The songs are good that's y we like those dudes not because govt said this or that!! Otherwise where are other local jams that made no sense to Nigerians? Anambra boys are simply good so leave them to produce Thier music in the moon it's non of ur biz
Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by tawababiola: 12:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
kettykin:
A foolish Government that imported foreign Grass wants to ban foreign Music Production . This country is really worse than a Zoo, Nigeria is a Glorified Zoo. Tufiakwa !!!!.
Ur Dad must be on losing side for him to father a useless and wasteful child as u. Fg policy is Fg policy whether it was made by PDP or APC
Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by londoner: 12:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
The Nigerian music industry has grown because of its inclusive and crossover appeal. Let the FG ban politians from sending their children abroad for education, let them ban taking cars abroad to be fixed.

The Nigerian music industry has enjoyed support from overseas especially P Square who have more fans outside. Musicians are one of very few ways Nigeria is known for anything good FG should leave them alone and face the issue of lack of electricity.electricit and make policies that actually make Nigeria more attractive for them to film there. Even to get permits to film are a headache let alone security.
Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by smith666999(m): 12:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
dumebiifeanyi:
The All Progressives Congress(APC) youth renaissance group has fired a stinker at Peter Okoye of P-square for insulting the Federal government of Nigeria.

In a statement signed by the group's national secretary, Mr Collins Edwin and made available to PoliticsNGR, the APC described Okoye as a 'son of darkness'.

The statement read in full;

We read the scurrilous remarks credited to Mr Peter Okoye of the Psquare group against the Federal Government's job-saving policy in the entertainment industry with great anger and vexation.

Least of all persons to make scathing remark against the government is the Psquare group which the local content policy of the Federal Government dusted-up from the valley of obscurity.

Where was Peter Okoye or Psquare brand in 1999 when foreign music dominated our airwaves? If not for the government policy which mandated all broadcast stations in Nigeria to pay attention to Nigerian music by playing 95 percent of Nigerian songs every day, would Peter Okoye or Psquare be known to anybody in Nigeria today? Or would they have competed with better American music which dominated our airwaves then?

After the government have used its policy to brush them up from nothing to something; instead of giving opportunity to other people, they are taking Nigerian jobs to foreign countries through the shooting of music videos abroad.

Now that government have intervened to raise great and better entertainers again, Peter Okoye has the gut to insult the entire Federal Government by calling our great leaders 'Ndi Ala' which means mad and stupid people. How dare you say that Psquare?

We, therefore, urge the security agencies in the country to arrest Mr Peter Okoye for disrespecting our government and bringing it to a disrepute. If you cannot produce in Nigeria and hire Nigerians, then leave the industry.We must export Nigerian culture to the outside world through our music and videos.

http://politicsngr.com/2017/07/17/son-darkness-apc-blasts-peter-okoye-insulting-fg/

stupid talk from the APC and government...

so we should export out stupid, unreliable, epileptic electricity to the rest of the World?

wat a shame!
Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by tawababiola: 12:10pm On Jul 18, 2017
german89:
The most useless Administration I have seen since I was born, Anyway, its not their faults. Their head(Vegetable Gworo man)is outside the country chilling oh.God why u punished me like this na, what type of Zoo u come create put me inside, are they using ur money to shoot does videos?.Go to hel APC, mtchewwwwww.
Zoo here zoo there that means ur parents are animals that live in zoo. Oh boy welcome to the zoo that house bastard animals like you. Igbos people are so impossible the most useless set of flat heads, very wasteful and non thinkers. I can't just wait to get these fools out
Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by tawababiola: 12:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
pmatchuks:
Abeg allow them to do Thier songs where they want it, govt should focus on governance. The songs are good that's y we like those dudes not because govt said this or that!! Otherwise where are other local jams that made no sense to Nigerians? Anambra boys are simply good so leave them to produce Thier music in the moon it's non of ur biz
I can't overlook ur short comings because if it goes unquestionably I don't know what might happen next. U sound like an idiot, what is d definition of governance? If truly u have sense I mean if have existing brain that works perfectly u should think before saying a word. Ur brain needs to be formated and reset to the normal settings. U dull btother
Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by cumbak60: 12:33pm On Jul 18, 2017
LazyNairalander:

its apc gov't dats comin 4 u not me. Am not a nigerian.
You are not even a Nigerian. Mitcheeew. If you know wetin we dey pass through, you for no put mouth for wetin no concern you.
Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by ripbubu: 12:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
kettykin:

Point of correction hypocritical and satanic APC , it was the PDP government that was responsible for the regeneration of the Music industry with the Government policy that mandated the playing of 95 percent of Nigerian songs every day.

What P square wants to know is how would the hypocrits who still purchase foreign made vehicles , buy foreign made shoes , go to foreign hospitals for checkup and treatments now decide to ban foreign music production.

Please discerning Nigerians, APC government does not mean well for Nigeria, they have not grown Nigerian rice industry neither have they encouraged Nollywood , all they want is to kill our indigenous musicians career , through scorched earth policies and highly jaundiced ethnic manipulations

1 Like

Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by prolove22(m): 2:01pm On Jul 18, 2017
PREBuhari2019:

Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by CharlotteFlair: 2:21pm On Jul 18, 2017
Nikbaebrown:

So, Are You Of The Impression That You've Expressed A Coherent Thought So Far??

We Are Talking Entertainment And You're Talking Shit. Why Have You Failed To Recap The Ordeals Of Baba Fela, Idris, African China And Recenly Tuface idibia Whose snippy Motions Were Either Subjugated to sobriety and immense contrariety Or Had Their Careers Jeopardised? NOW Dats A Valuable Contribution 2 An Otherwise Intelligent Response. Entertainers Dat Matter In D System Havent Uttered A Word N You're Here Whining Like A Cry Baby. How Much dem Wan Pay You? Cyber Activist Indeed
So Psqaure doesn't matter in your estimation And then Effc should go after them for exercising their freedom speech? Its tyrants like you that led the vegetable in London into the so many needless battles he engaged all at once that later backfired on his face! You are pathetic madam! This is the 21st century!
Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by Skubidude(m): 2:41pm On Jul 18, 2017
bilazego:
APC is now preaching respect for federal government! If only they showed some respect for their predecessors perhaps.......

Don't mind the hypocrite party.

Hypocracy is when ur fam members and govt officials patrionizes anything foreign from shoes, bags, vehicles, studying abroad, going on medical trips abroad and even your number one citizen is on a so called "medical vacation" with tax-payers money abroad then you turn around to ban music enterprenuers from using their hard earned money to make musical production abroad without first creating an enabling enviroment for them to do so. How clueless can one be, whatever happens to- Leadership by example, Practice what you preach and their Change begins with me fake slogan?

Bunch of morons in power.

1 Like

Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by bizhop01: 4:01pm On Jul 18, 2017
Dedetwo:

APC and the cesspit called Nigeria are dumbass basement fools. Besides the entertainment sector where the artist's talent is paramount, where else have the idiotic APC and foolish government of Nigeria improved the outlook of the society?

You wrong,federal government play a vital role in success of nigeria music,for more information ask brocasting organization of nigeria how government presurize them to reduce foriegn music the play on air,
or do you forget in hurry how madia houses use to play foreign song back to back befor?
or you think radio/tv station always enjoy playing many nigeria songs that has no meaning today?
Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by londoner: 4:04pm On Jul 18, 2017
If the Federal government had focused on making Nigeria the obvious destination country others would have flocked there to film on the back of the rise of our artists.

2 Likes

Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by Nikbaebrown(f): 4:19pm On Jul 18, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
So Psqaure doesn't matter in your estimation And then Effc should go after them for exercising their freedom speech?This is the 21st century!

Your Hate For This Govt, Which Obscured Your Ability To Have Pellucidly Apprended My Mention, Before Scribbling Invigorate Defences And Brawling Impolite Remarks At Me, Leaves Me Bewildered If You Are By Any Chance Inclined To Humourous, Plumming Good Statements. Madam Like I Said, We Are In A Messed Up System And Inasmuch As I Disagree With The Govts Obnoxious Intentions Of Eradicating Foreign Video Shoots, I'm Of The Opinion That Mincing Derogatory Words In The Most Unprofessional Manner On Cyber Space Isnt The Most Reliable Way Forward.
I Read Disimilar Response Frm I GO Dye, Where He Constructively Objected To D Enactment Of Such Law And Infact He Had My Total Support.
Lets All Watch How Peter Saves The Entertainment Industry With His Irascible And Disgusting Herculean Cyber Vents,Which Has Resolved Nothing

1 Like

Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by Orosotare(m): 4:30pm On Jul 18, 2017
[quote author=kettykin post=58561053]

Point of correction hypocritical and satanic APC , it was the PDP government that was responsible for the regeneration of the Music industry with the Government policy that mandated the playing of 95 percent of Nigerian songs every day.

What P square wants to know is how would the hypocrits who still purchase foreign made vehicles , buy foreign made shoes , go to foreign hospitals for checkup and treatments now decide to ban foreign music production.

Please discerning Nigerians, APC government does not mean well for Nigeria, they have not grown Nigerian rice industry neither have they encouraged Nollywood , all they want is to kill our indigenous musicians career , through scorched earth policies and highly jaundiced ethnic manipulations
You have just said it all. What policies has the government put in place to encourage this artise to shot video here in naija. I think some things don't need to be ban, just put favorable policies and you will see this artist shooting all their videos in naija. Afterall it is even cheaper to shoot video in Nigeria than in other parts of the world
Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by theNOISEmaker: 4:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
Nikbaebrown:

Your Hate For This Govt, Which Obscured Your Ability To Have Pellucidly Apprended My Mention, Before Scribbling Invigorate Defences And Brawling Impolite Remarks At Me Leaves Me Bewildered, If You Are By Any Chance Inclined To Humourous Plumming Good Statements. Madam Like I Said, We Are In A Messed Up System And Inasmuch As I Disagree With The Govts Obnoxious Intentions Of Eradicating Foreign Video Shoots, I'm Of The Opinion That Mincing Derogatory Words In The Most Unprofessional Manner On Cyber Space Isnt The Most Reliable Way Forward.
I Read Disimilar Response Frm I GO Dye, Where He Constructively Objected To The Enactment Of Such Law And Infact He Had My Total Support.
Lets All Watch How Peter Saves The Entertainment Industry With His Irascible And Disgusting Herculean Cyber Vents,Which Has Resolved Nothing.
oh my brain!
Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by Willybos(m): 6:59pm On Jul 18, 2017
kettykin:

imagine this fool! Do u kno what ur reading at all? Where did PDP come from? Is it not Nigerian Government? Pls, next tym concentrate went ur father is feeding u wit information......
Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by Willybos(m): 7:13pm On Jul 18, 2017
Billyonaire:
Useless FEDs, na una money dem dey use go shoot the video ? Why should they employ Nigerians with your yeye local contents when you morons are sharing jobs to children of the elites. So na poor men children that are hurstling home and abroad will start shooting videos with generator noise for background like Nollywood.

No more voting abeg.
look at this fool...... Na ur papa wey dey 4 foreign country the buy the cassettes?
Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by aku626(m): 6:48am On Jul 19, 2017
jt2010:

so your advise is to wait to fix the country. Then we can use the same logic of yours for them to wait for the country to be fix before they sell their foreign shot videos after all we are a country and not a colonial.
Totally got me wrong. The FG policy on this is a no brainer.
Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by Omotonsho(m): 12:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
PREBuhari2019:
I know that common sense is not common but try and get one. This same people that their children are schooling abroad, medical abroad, vacation abroad are preaching job creation from someone's talent. U need medication.
Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by decemberlog(f): 3:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
Why Buy from the warehouse when you can Learn to Shop Online and Sell Online[color=#770077][/color]
@ DECEMBER LOGISTICS WE BELIEVE THAT EVERYBODY
HAS THE RIGHT TO KNOWLEDGE, AS TO POWER
THAT IS WHY WE HAVE ARRANGED A TWO WEEKS WORKSHOP AND SEMINAR MONTHLY
1 TO AID THE FALLING LABOUR FORCE (OUR YOUTHS ARE OUT THERE READY TO WORK BUT THERE IS NO JOB)
2 TO CREATE AWARENESS TO THE GROWING UNEMPLOYED, OF THE OPPORTUNITY TO TRADING
3 TO MAKE EVERY LIKE MIND EXPLORE THE OPPORTUNITY IN IMPORT AND EXPORT BUSINESS
4 TO ENLIGHTEN THE YOUTHS ON HOW #20K CAN SET-UP A MULTI-MILLION OUTFIT FROM ONE STRIVE
5 DO YOU KNOW THAT ONE CAN MAKE CLOSE TO #100,000.00 FROM A TRANSACTION OF $200 AS PROFIT
6 IF YOU ARE WORKING AND YOU DON'T HAVE A BY THE SIDE SOURCE OF INCOME, AM SORRY
7 LETS GET DOWN WITH THIS KNOWLEDGE, IT WON'T COST YOU A THING YOU WILL REGRET
8 VISIT OUR WEBSITE: www.decemberlogistics.com.ng also www.decemberlogistics..com
9 OUR REGISTRATION IS ON WITH MINIMUM SPACE FOR 40 PARTICIPANT MONTHLY
10 DON'T BE LEFT OUT MANY HAVE TRIED AND MANY ARE THEIR PROBLEMS PHASED

CALL 08147000076, 08140000588 AND 08034278667 FOR ENQUIRES
REMEMBER WHAT IS WORTH TRYING IS WORTH DOING WELL
WE SHALL BE HAVING AN EXHIBITION SESSION WHERE EVERY PARTICIPANT IS GIVEN AT LIBERTY TO PURCHASE AND SELL ONLINE
WHILE WE COMBINE THEIR PURCHASE IN ONE INVOICE TO PROMOTE THEIR START-UP IN RESPECTIVE AREAS OF INTEREST
DECEMBER LOGISTIC WILL BE WILL TO SUPPORT WITH LOGISTICS FROM USA, UK AND CHINA

Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by sapele914(m): 9:48pm On Jul 19, 2017
conductor1c:
[s][/s]
Because he said he wants another country aka Biafra? Another pained one cheesy
Where is Bright Chimezie?why is p suare collecting glo money?why did they not sign with verizon or sprint mobile since yankee dey sweet them,Trump said support made in America,lia Mohammed said support made in Nigeria what is the big deal?
Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by Sainttops(m): 10:43pm On Jul 20, 2017
Then how long will we be complaining about government inability while we the citizens ain't willing to contribute our own quota? We need to start thinking of way to makes Naija good beyond politicians imagination.

Princedapace:

Pls bro, talk truth.. The govt needs to first ban their serving members from using foreign products such as foreign medical treatments, education, cars, tourism etc. Do u know why? It is because the serving government officials are been paid by Nigerians. Psquare is not paid by Nigerians.. He hustles his money. Our president is wasting our forex somewhere in London, Vice president kids are abroad schooling and living large, Senate president kids are enjoying abroad.. These are the people who need to live by example and patronize only naija products and services.. If they do it richly, the masses can join them. U don't av stable electricity and u are forcing a private person to do business with u. It is not by force..

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" / Meet Rolanda Rochelle, Liz Benson Lookalike (Photos) / Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.