Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Exotic Cars Packed In An Old House. Photo Shared By Yomi Casual - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Exotic Cars Packed In An Old House. Photo Shared By Yomi Casual (68982 Views)

Nigerians React As Dubai Police Flaunt Their Exotic Luxurious Police Cars / This Honda Urban EV Concept Car Looks Like An Old Car, But Inside Is Heavenly / See The Ultimate Garages For Exotic Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exotic Cars Packed In An Old House. Photo Shared By Yomi Casual by PassionateSoul(m): 11:29pm On Jul 17, 2017
Lemme digress a bit. See eh, I'm looking for a girlfriend, if you're young beautiful smart and goal driven, holla me. Will be glad to hear from you
Re: Exotic Cars Packed In An Old House. Photo Shared By Yomi Casual by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
Re: Exotic Cars Packed In An Old House. Photo Shared By Yomi Casual by refiner(f): 11:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
Billyonaire:
It is a car wash outlet.

What is wrong with you people ?
Lemme assume those were your cars,i am only assuming oo so dont start dreaming....would u have gone to that kind of place to wash ur car? grin
Re: Exotic Cars Packed In An Old House. Photo Shared By Yomi Casual by lekhi: 11:31pm On Jul 17, 2017
Billyonaire:
It is a car wash outlet.

Stop behaving as if you know everything it's not actually a car wash outlet...it's something different thanks
Re: Exotic Cars Packed In An Old House. Photo Shared By Yomi Casual by refiner(f): 11:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
PassionateSoul:
Lemme digress a bit. See eh, I'm looking for a girlfriend, if you're young beautiful smart and goal driven, holla me. Will be glad to hear from you
Ayam look for bonsfrend too...is your interesting on myself?

2 Likes

Re: Exotic Cars Packed In An Old House. Photo Shared By Yomi Casual by kenoz(m): 11:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
undecided
Re: Exotic Cars Packed In An Old House. Photo Shared By Yomi Casual by willibounce1(m): 11:33pm On Jul 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:
That blue Camaro belong to yomi casual so he should caption the pic himself

You right. I'm sure his brother or friend owns the range. Na so them go dey use people cure. I don't understand what a caption is needed for.

1 Like

Re: Exotic Cars Packed In An Old House. Photo Shared By Yomi Casual by nothernstar: 11:33pm On Jul 17, 2017
He must be from polygamous home. Who have come to show others in the house that he has made it

1 Like

Re: Exotic Cars Packed In An Old House. Photo Shared By Yomi Casual by PassionateSoul(m): 11:34pm On Jul 17, 2017
ihatebuhari:
Africa............smh for people that lives in that shit hole
You're body is truly a work of fine art!!!
Re: Exotic Cars Packed In An Old House. Photo Shared By Yomi Casual by DabLord: 11:35pm On Jul 17, 2017
conductor1c:
Typical Yoruba life. Don't be surprised this is hushpupi house where he lives with his parents and grandparents and 300 cousins. cheesy
And how does that concern your miserable soul

3 Likes

Re: Exotic Cars Packed In An Old House. Photo Shared By Yomi Casual by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 17, 2017
Where's the exotic in those cars.

1 Like

Re: Exotic Cars Packed In An Old House. Photo Shared By Yomi Casual by fergie001: 11:40pm On Jul 17, 2017
Talk2Bella:
that place looks like Ajamgbadi, AKA road white house bus STOL okokomaiko lagos
Fresh babe,u stay around there shocked?
Re: Exotic Cars Packed In An Old House. Photo Shared By Yomi Casual by obowunmi(m): 11:46pm On Jul 17, 2017
Caption: mind your business
Re: Exotic Cars Packed In An Old House. Photo Shared By Yomi Casual by larrypourl(m): 11:48pm On Jul 17, 2017
G boys

Click my signature below for quality loafers
Re: Exotic Cars Packed In An Old House. Photo Shared By Yomi Casual by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 17, 2017
Tolexander:
Na the Yahoo plus boys wey come to see dem Alfa to renew dem jazz.

Na that kind house dem Alfa dey live.
it may be so jawe undecided
Re: Exotic Cars Packed In An Old House. Photo Shared By Yomi Casual by 1234IKECHhukwu: 11:49pm On Jul 17, 2017
SirJeffry:
Where's the exotic in those cars.
honestly I don't see anything so spectacular about those cars,to me O! they are just an average car for average an person.
Re: Exotic Cars Packed In An Old House. Photo Shared By Yomi Casual by Shiitposter: 11:50pm On Jul 17, 2017
Billyonaire:
It is a car wash outlet.

Nice sarcasm
Re: Exotic Cars Packed In An Old House. Photo Shared By Yomi Casual by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 17, 2017
Tolexander:
Na the Yahoo plus boys wey come to see dem Alfa to renew dem jazz.

Na that kind house dem Alfa dey live.

Wande you no go kill person... Wa ri ke... Confirm lo so.. Omo iko
Re: Exotic Cars Packed In An Old House. Photo Shared By Yomi Casual by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 17, 2017
Dem came for an outing, they say make dem park there.
Re: Exotic Cars Packed In An Old House. Photo Shared By Yomi Casual by fumiswtpusy(f): 11:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
PassionateSoul:
Will you be sucking my wet puzy and rimming my anus.if yes and you are very rich and not related to yoruba or northerners.you can pm me.
But rimming my anus with your tongue is very important.
Re: Exotic Cars Packed In An Old House. Photo Shared By Yomi Casual by femo122: 11:54pm On Jul 17, 2017
Bad investment
Re: Exotic Cars Packed In An Old House. Photo Shared By Yomi Casual by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 17, 2017
refiner:

Lemme assume those were your cars,i am only assuming oo so dont start dreaming....would u have gone to that kind of place to wash ur car? grin

The Answer is NO. But everyone is not me, okay. Some slowpoke who got money from bunkering legally some crude oil at my back yard, and the aboki guy who runs BDC at some street corner with free dollars from his cabal brother out there, or even the banker who contacts his close friend to round trip a million dollars per day and return the cash before bank closes can afford to buy these cars and wash them where ever because he didnt work too hard to get the money. It does not always mean that 'large' money that comes quick must be illegal. There are more legal international online businesses with a few phone calls that can give you millions of dollars per day. What of these Musicians can make average of a million dollars from shows every six months ? Common, you guys just think too narrow, that is your mistakes. That is why you are not taking advantage of the opportunities. You can run channels on Youtube and if your content is great, then we can fund your VC and before you know it, your stats could give you several millions of dollars once monetized with google.

Like I said, most of you are ignorant of how to make millions legally, because you have a very silly erroneous mindset that fast big money must be illegal. It deprives you of the ability to think.

All everyone should do in life is read and think and read and think. Stop running around with useless friends.

4 Likes

Re: Exotic Cars Packed In An Old House. Photo Shared By Yomi Casual by PussyBlower: 11:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
conductor1c:
Typical Yoruba life. Don't be surprised this is hushpupi house where he lives with his parents and grandparents and 300 cousins. cheesy
Fucktardic slowpoke,Talk about your fûçking ppl..who rents a single room in lagos and brings over their fûçking family to squat just to fûçking expand Gala business..are yours lots fûçking different from the said Yorubas..you guys are fûçking the same..

3 Likes

Re: Exotic Cars Packed In An Old House. Photo Shared By Yomi Casual by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 18, 2017
Another one.

There were 3 friends, 2 got lucky and made some money. They drove to see the third friend on their old neighborhood.
Re: Exotic Cars Packed In An Old House. Photo Shared By Yomi Casual by Tolexander: 12:02am On Jul 18, 2017
IJOBA2:
EXPERIENCE THEY SAY, IS THE BEST TEACHER. ALHAJI TOLEX I HAIL THE grin
aye re ti ta
Omo ake cheesygrin

1 Like

Re: Exotic Cars Packed In An Old House. Photo Shared By Yomi Casual by Ilajeboy(m): 12:04am On Jul 18, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

Will you be sucking my wet puzy and rimming my anus.if yes and you are very rich and not related to yoruba or northerners.you can pm me.
But rimming my anus with your tongue is very important.

lipsrsealed ehhh as in?
Re: Exotic Cars Packed In An Old House. Photo Shared By Yomi Casual by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 18, 2017
Maga don pay shout hallelujah...
Re: Exotic Cars Packed In An Old House. Photo Shared By Yomi Casual by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 18, 2017
They Are There To See BABA.
Re: Exotic Cars Packed In An Old House. Photo Shared By Yomi Casual by nanyapinkies(f): 12:12am On Jul 18, 2017
the stuff is funny
Re: Exotic Cars Packed In An Old House. Photo Shared By Yomi Casual by Talk2Bella(f): 12:26am On Jul 18, 2017
fergie001:
Fresh babe,u stay around there shocked?
I grew up there
don't stay there anymore tho
Re: Exotic Cars Packed In An Old House. Photo Shared By Yomi Casual by Bubemi: 12:30am On Jul 18, 2017
Cool story... But....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

VOLKSWAGEN OWNERS VISIT OUR PROMO/DISCOUNT THREAD / Range Rover Sport Climbs To Heaven’s Gate In China (Photos) / Car Covered With Green Carpet Rug In Surulere, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.