Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Nigerian Arrested In India For Cloning Credit Cards - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Arrested In India For Cloning Credit Cards (18476 Views)

Nigerian Arrested With Fake Dollar In Kenya, Claims He Wants To Use It For Movie / 'Starboy', Nigerian Arrested In Thailand For Scamming & Using Fake Facebook ID / 30-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested In India For Trafficking Cocaine, Hard Drugs. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Arrested In India For Cloning Credit Cards by PearlStreet(m): 12:05am On Jul 18, 2017
The cyber crime cell of the Pune police on Sunday arrested Nigerian national Ifeanyi Mike Mbaeze (34) for allegedly installing skimmer (machine) at isolated ATMs in Pune for stealing debit card data.

Mbaeze from Sangvi is the third suspect arrested in card-cloning case. Police had earlier arrested his accomplices, Ogbehase Fortune (42) from Pimple Gurav and Bashar Dakingari Usman (26) from Pirangut, on July 11 and 12. Mbaeze had come to India on a business visa in 2015. Before coming to Pune, he was staying in Mumbai.

The cell inspector Manisha Zende said, "The involvement of Mbaeze had come to light during the interrogation of his two accomplices. We have recovered three cellphones and Rs 8,000 from him."
She said, "We suspect Mbaeze for using skimmer for copying data of debit cards from ATMs.

Mbaeze claimed that he was a garments dealer, but failed to furnish evidence." We have invoked charges of conspiracy under section 120 (b) of the IPC on the three suspects, she added.

http://m.timesofindia.com/city/pune/nigerian-held-for-cloning-of-debit-cards/articleshow/59639679.cms
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India For Cloning Credit Cards by mubrix(m): 12:36am On Jul 18, 2017
Y is DAT any crime committed in India must be from my Igbo brothers cry cry

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested In India For Cloning Credit Cards by Jetleeee: 12:48am On Jul 18, 2017
I saw Arinze telling the Indian authorities that they have no right to arrest him because he came to India via "development" visa

Y'all know I always take pictures so folks won't think I'm lying

140 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested In India For Cloning Credit Cards by okway: 12:49am On Jul 18, 2017

133 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Arrested In India For Cloning Credit Cards by Omofunaab2: 1:29am On Jul 18, 2017
Awon omo olori pelebe yi sha.... .

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Arrested In India For Cloning Credit Cards by MasterChen: 3:46am On Jul 18, 2017
grin grin cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested In India For Cloning Credit Cards by Rmxr: 3:50am On Jul 18, 2017
Mynd44 lalasticlala fp material. We need to expose the people giving us a bad name to deter others from doing the same

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested In India For Cloning Credit Cards by kuuljay(m): 7:31am On Jul 18, 2017
God what have we done to deserve this

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested In India For Cloning Credit Cards by anonymuz(m): 7:41am On Jul 18, 2017
neoOduduwa:
Ifeanyi Mike Mbaeze and Bashar Dakingari Usman

Flatiino and Hausa collabo. Unusual tag team. United in crime. Even Edo man join grin

I bet the Hausa guy was influenced by the Igbo cannibal. Never associate yourself with Biafran gorillas, they're pernicious useless cannibals. Those people just have a penchant for crime, it's in their genes. They use their brothers as drug mules and stab them in the back when they get caught. Ibo people are borne traitors, never trust them grin

Like being killed in India for drug peddling isn't enough, they've added card skimming to their long list of crimes. She won shepe oran dida fun yin ni? undecided How long is it going to take National Geographic to declare that these animals are on the brink of extinction grin

China, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, Vietnam, Malta, USA, South Africa, Indonesia, Thailand. Everybody don kill una finish grin grin grin

It must really suck being Igbo cheesy

Spits on their flat heads
infact you deserve a cold origin.

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Arrested In India For Cloning Credit Cards by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 18, 2017
anonymuz:
infact you deserve a cold origin.
*modified*

One mod deleted the comment. Thank God this guy quoted me. Nothing spoil grin

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Arrested In India For Cloning Credit Cards by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 18, 2017
You nairaland boys are so annoying
Fighting like animals everyday
cry

Old jobless men

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested In India For Cloning Credit Cards by edeXede: 9:46am On Jul 18, 2017
grin

Ma niggas. Always representing us like Mtn... everywhere you go

embarassed

Even if we separate, oyinbo would still regard us as one.

Thats why oyinbo they always ask ' which country is africa?'

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested In India For Cloning Credit Cards by Brendaniel: 9:46am On Jul 18, 2017
This is one major problem of the igbos, i think biafra and the hausas are the least problems for the igbo man, they Should look at themselves, you cannot give what you don't have...
How would they enjoy biafra when they don't have integrity and self respect for themselves.... Till i see nnamdi kanu tackle this money attitude of igbos then i know he is sincere, because he is not telling igbos the truth, tell them to remove the log from their eye before removing the spec from nigeria....

33 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested In India For Cloning Credit Cards by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 18, 2017
Very soon, Indians will ban Nigerians from entering their country with news like this on a daily basis.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested In India For Cloning Credit Cards by Samexdx(m): 9:47am On Jul 18, 2017
I'm here to check_________________________

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested In India For Cloning Credit Cards by lonecatt(m): 9:47am On Jul 18, 2017
Stop the childishness bro,crime knows no tribe .how long will you continue in this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested In India For Cloning Credit Cards by Gistreports: 9:47am On Jul 18, 2017
Kourtney Kardashian shares racy bikini photo with an icecream cone between her thighs

SEE PHOTOS HERE>> http://www.gistreports.com/2017/07/kourtney-kardashian-shares-racy-bikini.html
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India For Cloning Credit Cards by demsid(m): 9:47am On Jul 18, 2017
While other tribes are going to India to study n become world class engineers and doctors , our east boys turned it to their crime avenue.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested In India For Cloning Credit Cards by policy12: 9:48am On Jul 18, 2017
...is our work o soft work.

26 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested In India For Cloning Credit Cards by lonecatt(m): 9:48am On Jul 18, 2017
whitebeard:
Good lord another biafrans claiming Nigerian because he did something bad, pls where is the pride and dignity that biafrans think they have.
Stop the childishness bro,crime knows no tribe .how long will you continue in this?
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India For Cloning Credit Cards by OkoYibo: 9:48am On Jul 18, 2017
The reason why the Eastern states have the lowest voter turn out in elections is because most of them are in prisons.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested In India For Cloning Credit Cards by OkoYibo: 9:49am On Jul 18, 2017
billycayana:
You nairaland boys are so annoying
Fighting like animals everyday
cry
Old jobless men

Sorry o, miss busy. I guess Nairaland is your office. With your face like that of a wall gecko.

24 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested In India For Cloning Credit Cards by Abeyjide: 9:50am On Jul 18, 2017
na wa o for our dear brother from the otherside

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested In India For Cloning Credit Cards by SBG04: 9:50am On Jul 18, 2017
Biafrans are recording back to back hits on front page today wink wink

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested In India For Cloning Credit Cards by chuksjuve(m): 9:51am On Jul 18, 2017
hope this won't breed tribal wars.

condemn the act and leave the region.. crime is no respecter of tribe, ethnic, race, continent and persons..
say no to crime and criminality.
check my signature
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India For Cloning Credit Cards by IYANGBALI: 9:51am On Jul 18, 2017
The developers of the world have done it again

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emerald Bassey & Edith Omon Wanted For Trafficking Of Baby From Lagos To Gambia / Nigerian Police Recovers iPhone 6 Stolen In Abuja From A Nigerian In India / Chukwumerijie’s Steward Jailed For Stealing N550,000 From Late Senator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.