Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Former Gay Man Goes On Twitter To Search For Girlfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Former Gay Man Goes On Twitter To Search For Girlfriend (35335 Views)

28-year-old Gay Man Dies After Injecting Silicone Into His Balls In US - Photos / Gay Man Kicked Out Of Swimming Pool For Wearing This At Encore Beach Club / Man Takes Lady Out To The Movies, Goes On Twitter To Rant, Her Response Is Epic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Gay Man Goes On Twitter To Search For Girlfriend by AmaechiLinus(m): 10:03am On Jul 18, 2017
Lalasclala why did you bring him here

We Nairalanders don't want this kind of bitch
Excuse me ¡¡¡¡
Re: Former Gay Man Goes On Twitter To Search For Girlfriend by newafricaken254: 10:06am On Jul 18, 2017
he should know this hyena women aren't worth esh,they will just make his life more miserable
Re: Former Gay Man Goes On Twitter To Search For Girlfriend by phantom02: 10:10am On Jul 18, 2017
after him ass don lick
Re: Former Gay Man Goes On Twitter To Search For Girlfriend by trustedbrain(m): 10:12am On Jul 18, 2017
Amarabae:
No. Lets not eat him up pls.
People can change because change is constant.
d
DM the dude na grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Former Gay Man Goes On Twitter To Search For Girlfriend by higgs: 10:16am On Jul 18, 2017
Probably looking for girls to infect with HIV.
Re: Former Gay Man Goes On Twitter To Search For Girlfriend by babyjanye(f): 10:18am On Jul 18, 2017
If you ask me,na who I go ask no be me cheesy go talk am................. ;
Re: Former Gay Man Goes On Twitter To Search For Girlfriend by Fx55(m): 10:20am On Jul 18, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
As much as we fully respect your homosexuality (to each their own)
That's a fvcking lie!

We don't respect no homosexual or homosexuality in this country. No way! God forbid!! We'll send all of them to jail.
Re: Former Gay Man Goes On Twitter To Search For Girlfriend by dominique(f): 10:21am On Jul 18, 2017
Fx55:
That's a fvcking lie!

We don't respect no homosexual or homosexuality in this country. No way! God forbid!! We'll send all of them to jail.

How is their lifestyle affecting you? Live and let live. Besides we have a whole lot more vices in the country to worry about than people's sexual orientation.

2 Likes

Re: Former Gay Man Goes On Twitter To Search For Girlfriend by pocohantas(f): 10:23am On Jul 18, 2017
lobiologs:
i feel for babes tho, like its not enough that the population of women is more than that of men but some men are turning to men butts for satisfaction. now i think that's why most girls would bye a hair of 150k just to show off to her fellow females instead of looking beautiful for a guy to admire. oh well, the more the merrier for we single men grin grin grin grin grin

Population of women is more than men where?
Who started this talk sev... undecided
Re: Former Gay Man Goes On Twitter To Search For Girlfriend by bewla(m): 10:36am On Jul 18, 2017
whitebeard:
So what should nairalanders do.
match him to that girl that always comment first when is Dick topic in nairaland
Re: Former Gay Man Goes On Twitter To Search For Girlfriend by BlaQWolf: 10:36am On Jul 18, 2017
pocohantas:
Men are not trash, fortunately or unfortunately...a dikc can only reach its full potentials inside a p****. So, we understand your pain.

Whoever wants to slide into his DM should do so with care.
It's not that easy to change one's sexual orientation, his wouldn't be any different. I see a situation where he would have a woman to fit in, while doing men undercover.

He is good looking in a 'gayish' way, not my spec.

What's your spec?
Re: Former Gay Man Goes On Twitter To Search For Girlfriend by BlaQWolf: 10:38am On Jul 18, 2017
dominique:

How is their lifestyle affecting you? Live and let live. Besides we have a whole lot more vices in the country to worry about than people's sexual orientation.

I could argue on your siggy though and still win ..
How have you been mi lady?
Re: Former Gay Man Goes On Twitter To Search For Girlfriend by ImaIma1(f): 10:43am On Jul 18, 2017
MissRaine69:

Until a "non-trash" man catches his eye and he will be back to being his usual self.

He should not go and give one babe HIV because homosexuals and AIDS are synonymous.
Re: Former Gay Man Goes On Twitter To Search For Girlfriend by softwerk(f): 10:48am On Jul 18, 2017
owaeghianye:
He just had a taste of a warm, wet and juicy Pussyyy
Now he has promised not to go back to asss pounding
No matter how we try to criticize sexual intercourse and try to say it is overrated by Engaging in solo masturbation, pounding another man's asss we can not deny the fact that inserting the peniss inside Of the virginaa of a woman is the sweetest thing to ever happened to a man.
That feeling is second to know. The warmness of the Virginiaa is one in a million.

Chai!
Re: Former Gay Man Goes On Twitter To Search For Girlfriend by Amadaz(m): 10:48am On Jul 18, 2017
Former gay ko, serving gay ni?
Re: Former Gay Man Goes On Twitter To Search For Girlfriend by columbus007(m): 10:49am On Jul 18, 2017
owaeghianye:
No matter how we try to criticize sexual intercourse and try to say it is overrated by Engaging in solo masturbation, pounding another man's asss we can not deny the fact that inserting the peniss inside Of the virginaa of a woman is the sweetest thing to ever happened to a man.
That feeling is second to know. The warmness of the Virginiaa is one in a million.
that's fvcking right bro,sweetest thing ever cheesy
Re: Former Gay Man Goes On Twitter To Search For Girlfriend by Chijosky(m): 10:58am On Jul 18, 2017
Former or abi Ex
Re: Former Gay Man Goes On Twitter To Search For Girlfriend by Fx55(m): 11:02am On Jul 18, 2017
dominique:
Kidnapping is a lifestyle, ritual murder is a lifestyle, armed robbery is a lifestyle, corruption and other vices is a lifestyle, homosexuality like you pointed out is a 'lifestyle'.

But what you've failed to understand is that these anomalies that you've chosen to tag as 'lifestyle' are all against the laws of our land. Building a better country begins with obeying the laws of the land. It's a simple creed. You either fall in line by yourself or get whipped into line.

Just don't let me catch you doing anything untoward with Rita or Linda. You're warned and advised accordingly.
Re: Former Gay Man Goes On Twitter To Search For Girlfriend by Amarabae(f): 11:04am On Jul 18, 2017
harbjar:

i was about saying this too.... anyone can change, he shouldn't be condemned yet
don't mind the hypocrites here.
Some of the guys criticising him are GAYS themselves and they do it codedly.

1 Like

Re: Former Gay Man Goes On Twitter To Search For Girlfriend by Bestchisom(m): 11:17am On Jul 18, 2017
pocohantas:
Men are not trash, fortunately or unfortunately...a dikc can only reach its full potentials inside a p****. So, we understand your pain.

Whoever wants to slide into his DM should do so with care.
It's not that easy to change one's sexual orientation, his wouldn't be any different. I see a situation where he would have a woman to fit in, while doing men undercover.

He is good looking in a 'gayish' way, not my spec.

can i hve my full potential inside ur p....
Re: Former Gay Man Goes On Twitter To Search For Girlfriend by EMIOMOADEOYE: 11:23am On Jul 18, 2017
Amarabae:
No. Lets not eat him up pls.
People can change because change is constant.

Ok!

Help him out then
Re: Former Gay Man Goes On Twitter To Search For Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 18, 2017
owaeghianye:
That feeling is second to known. The warmness of the Virginiaa is one in a million.

Only men who have not penetrated a lady will disagree
Try it especially without condom and feel their warmness.
Warmth of Hepatits and HIV
Re: Former Gay Man Goes On Twitter To Search For Girlfriend by lobiologs(m): 11:25am On Jul 18, 2017
pocohantas:

well according to the 2006 population census, there are 2million more men than women in nigeria but i dont think that would be the case today, we were 140million when that census was calculated and now we are 180million and im sure there are more women than men out there now.
Re: Former Gay Man Goes On Twitter To Search For Girlfriend by digitalbabalawo(m): 11:26am On Jul 18, 2017
Two gay dads pregnant with their first biological child (Photos). http://www.nosygist.com.ng/2017/06/two-gay-dads-pregnant-with-their-first.html
Re: Former Gay Man Goes On Twitter To Search For Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 18, 2017
cerowo:
There's nothing as sweet as..... cool
...eating pounded yam and Egusi with Ogufe gulping it with chilled fruit juice!
Re: Former Gay Man Goes On Twitter To Search For Girlfriend by cerowo(f): 11:31am On Jul 18, 2017
eni4real:
...eating pounded yam and Egusi with Ogufe gulping it with chilled fruit juice!
Lol....
Is that wat u think!
Re: Former Gay Man Goes On Twitter To Search For Girlfriend by pweetiedee(m): 11:33am On Jul 18, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
See this foolish bastard, now that his own gay fellows broke his damn heart (and possibly aass), he now want to come back and date women again... and possibly take away some good women of our menu...GTFOH!!!

As much as we fully respect your homosexuality (to each their own), Once you had a man kiss you and mount your aas, you lost your hetero MEMBERSHIP and RIGHTS.... FOR LIFE!!!!

Amen!
Re: Former Gay Man Goes On Twitter To Search For Girlfriend by Mynd44: 11:34am On Jul 18, 2017
pocohantas:

All over the world
Re: Former Gay Man Goes On Twitter To Search For Girlfriend by vislabraye(m): 11:37am On Jul 18, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
I will advice him to go for a yoruba or hausa girl.
Because yorubas understands northerners better and are ever ready to their wish.and moreover he will always have a girlfriend with wet pussy that will make him have more sex.
So Mr go to ibadan and find the love of your life their.

And why Hausa ?
Re: Former Gay Man Goes On Twitter To Search For Girlfriend by smith666999(m): 11:58am On Jul 18, 2017
come and...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

11 Things Nigerian Girls Do When Valentine Day Is Close / Lady Calls Out Her Married Boss For Trying To Date Her, Boss Declares Her Wanted / Another Girl Is Pregnant For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.