Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

The New Airtel Unlimited Data Plan - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The New Airtel Unlimited Data Plan (1766 Views)

My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me / Airtel Unlimited Free Credit And Browsing Valid For A Month / How To Download Large Files With The AIRTEL Unlimited Social Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The New Airtel Unlimited Data Plan by adewasco2k(m): 5:54am On Jul 18, 2017
Airtel Nigeria has finally broken the deadlock by launching a ‘truly’ Airtel unlimited data plan which comes in different packages.

We all have craved for unlimited data plans over the years and it seems its all before us as first we got Ntel unlimited Data plans from the LTE broadband service provider then Spectranet now has an unlimited data plan for Lagos and Ibadan customers at about N18,000 naira and Airtel has come up with its own Airtel Unlimited plans.

Different Airtel unlimited data Plans Packages

Airtel Unlimited data plan comes in three (3) different packages:

How to Subscribe to Airtel Unlimited Data Plans

Below are the subscription codes to active airtel unlimited plan on your airtel SIM Card:

For Airtel Unlimited 10 at ₦10,000 dial *471#
For Airtel Unlimited 15 at ₦15,000 dial *463#
For Airtel Unlimited 20 at ₦20,000 dial *351#

Is Airtel Unlimited Data Plan Truly Unlimited?
Obviously its not unlimited going by the fact that it comes in three different packages at different prices having same validity, there is surely a fair usage policy which means the airtel unlimited is definitely not totally unlimited as we might think.

Even the Ntel Unlimited data plan and Spectranet Unlimited data plans comes with fair usage policies which means it is not totally unlimited or there are some conditions attached, like spectranet you get about 100GB data at a high speed of 8Mps but the speed reduces to 512Kbs after using up the 100GB

Source: Airtel Unlimited New Data Plan
Re: The New Airtel Unlimited Data Plan by minniekennie: 11:57am On Jul 28, 2017
These are the reasons I will stick to Glo grin very objective

Re: The New Airtel Unlimited Data Plan by Hisroyaldopenez: 6:52pm On Jul 28, 2017
Unlimited Data with different packages ?

(1) (Reply)

Unable To Instal Google Play Store On My Zte.....pls Read And Advice. / Share And Guess / Fairly Used Samsung S8 Plus For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.