Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,135 members, 7,807,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Lukaku Scores His First Goal For Manchester United - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lukaku Scores His First Goal For Manchester United (24961 Views)

Romelu Lukaku Scores 50th Goal, Becomes Belgium All-time Goalscorer (photos) / Lukaku Scores On His Inter Milan Serie A Debut / Lukaku Scores Again As United Downs City In ICC Derby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lukaku Scores His First Goal For Manchester United by Godson222: 8:19am On Jul 18, 2017
The new signed striker of Manchester United, Romelu Lukaku, has scored his first Manchester United goal as Jose Mourinho’s side overcame Real Salt Lake 2-1 in a friendly in Los Angeles.

Lukaku, 24-year-old Belgian player, who signed from Everton for £75m, got the winner seven minutes before half-time to add to Henrikh Mkhitaryan’s equaliser.

Reacting to his first goal, Mourinho said “is nice for him but not important for me.”

“I told him I love what he does. He assists, he moves. He holds the ball well. I like everything he does”

However, United lost Juan Mata to injury and Antonio Valencia was then sent off for a tackle on Saucedo, referee Allen Chapman speaking to Mourinho before belatedly dismissing the Ecuadorian.

“The delay was because the referee asked me to change the players and I didn’t because I don’t agree with the card,” added the Old Trafford boss.

“Saucedo was really aggressive with what happened to Mata and some other actions where he was a bit dangerous. It’s pre-season so no problem – it’s a good experience.”

Mynd44

http://www.eyereport.com.ng/lukaku-scores-his-first-goal-for-man-utd/

3 Likes

Re: Lukaku Scores His First Goal For Manchester United by Godson222: 8:21am On Jul 18, 2017
Godson222:
The new signed striker of Manchester United, Romelu Lukaku, has scored his first Manchester United goal as Jose Mourinho’s side overcame Real Salt Lake 2-1 in a friendly in Los Angeles.

Lukaku, 24-year-old Belgian player, who signed from Everton for £75m, got the winner seven minutes before half-time to add to Henrikh Mkhitaryan’s equaliser.

Reacting to his first goal, Mourinho said “is nice for him but not important for me.”

“I told him I love what he does. He assists, he moves. He holds the ball well. I like everything he does”

However, United lost Juan Mata to injury and Antonio Valencia was then sent off for a tackle on Saucedo, referee Allen Chapman speaking to Mourinho before belatedly dismissing the Ecuadorian.

“The delay was because the referee asked me to change the players and I didn’t because I don’t agree with the card,” added the Old Trafford boss.

“Saucedo was really aggressive with what happened to Mata and some other actions where he was a bit dangerous. It’s pre-season so no problem – it’s a good experience.”

Mynd44

http://www.eyereport.com.ng/lukaku-scores-his-first-goal-for-man-utd/

Lalasticlala
Re: Lukaku Scores His First Goal For Manchester United by rummeh: 8:26am On Jul 18, 2017
Romelu Lukashit.... He scores against the Americans and it's news... Let's wait for Barca and Madrid next week

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lukaku Scores His First Goal For Manchester United by wizelink(m): 8:38am On Jul 18, 2017
Swallow Your Pride & Admit That Lukaku Is An Excellent Stricker. That Our Dear Club Chelsea Were Asleep When Man Utd Bought Him Over Doesnt Make Him Less A Stricker. Just Be A Man And Accept Your Wrongs Or Failures. The Downfall Of A Man Is Not The End Of His Life. Up Chelsea

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lukaku Scores His First Goal For Manchester United by Kyase(m): 9:09am On Jul 18, 2017
rummeh:
Romelu Lukashit.... He scores against the Americans and it's news... Let's wait for Barca and Madrid next week
when you see chelsea fan, thou shall knoweth-kjv

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lukaku Scores His First Goal For Manchester United by Kyase(m): 9:10am On Jul 18, 2017
wizelink:
Swallow Your Pride & Admit That Lukaku Is An Excellent Stricker. That Our Dear Club Chelsea Were Asleep When Man Utd Bought Him Over Doesnt Make Him Less A Stricker. Just Be A Man And Accept Your Wrongs Or Failures. The Downfall Of A Man Is Not The End Of His Life. Up Chelsea
chelsea fan, with intergrity of a united fan.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lukaku Scores His First Goal For Manchester United by chacoonder(m): 2:23pm On Jul 18, 2017
We still need to get a rugged attacking midfielder to support our forwards.

6 Likes

Re: Lukaku Scores His First Goal For Manchester United by NwaNimo1(m): 3:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
Man Ute fans right now....

22 Likes

Re: Lukaku Scores His First Goal For Manchester United by Jaytecq(m): 3:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
Nice on Luke
Re: Lukaku Scores His First Goal For Manchester United by Victornezzar: 3:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
rummeh:
U must be a Chelshit supporter
As if u guys wer not interested in him
Bros relax Costa ain't better dan him

15 Likes

Re: Lukaku Scores His First Goal For Manchester United by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 18, 2017
rummeh:

You better Goan look for a striker

Diego dey Spain they laugh una

28 Likes

Re: Lukaku Scores His First Goal For Manchester United by richidinho(m): 3:56pm On Jul 18, 2017
good boy
Re: Lukaku Scores His First Goal For Manchester United by Teewhy2: 3:56pm On Jul 18, 2017
i Hope he hasn't scored all his goals that should be for the season.

7 Likes

Re: Lukaku Scores His First Goal For Manchester United by Ademidd: 3:56pm On Jul 18, 2017
Red devils
Re: Lukaku Scores His First Goal For Manchester United by boman2014: 3:56pm On Jul 18, 2017
chelsea own don finish

2 Likes

Re: Lukaku Scores His First Goal For Manchester United by joey150(m): 3:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
And how does it concern nairaland?

2 Likes

Re: Lukaku Scores His First Goal For Manchester United by infogenius(m): 3:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
We all always knew Lukaku would score.
And so he scored.

Nice one as he chops his money alone
Re: Lukaku Scores His First Goal For Manchester United by salbis(m): 3:58pm On Jul 18, 2017
KK
Re: Lukaku Scores His First Goal For Manchester United by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 18, 2017
Lukaku will score over 50 goals in the EPL for Man U this season

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lukaku Scores His First Goal For Manchester United by maxiuc(m): 3:58pm On Jul 18, 2017
Mo Salah scored his first goal for Liverpool
Re: Lukaku Scores His First Goal For Manchester United by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 18, 2017
rummeh:

Jealousy go keel you

1 Like

Re: Lukaku Scores His First Goal For Manchester United by tochuc: 4:01pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ok
Re: Lukaku Scores His First Goal For Manchester United by EbukaHades10(m): 4:01pm On Jul 18, 2017
Epl nxt season be like:Mata plays d ball to Rashford then to Lukaku,LUKAKU!!!..........Goalkick

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lukaku Scores His First Goal For Manchester United by ajalawole(m): 4:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
Picture of him celebrating or sad
Re: Lukaku Scores His First Goal For Manchester United by shapman: 4:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
he nearly missed the bull's eye.
Re: Lukaku Scores His First Goal For Manchester United by mrlaw93(m): 4:03pm On Jul 18, 2017
Good for him but not important for me.. undecided
Re: Lukaku Scores His First Goal For Manchester United by iamharkinwaley: 4:04pm On Jul 18, 2017
Hmmm nice one We just need a good bad midfielder that will assist the forwards smiley
Biko any Lively Man United whatsapp group I will so much like to be added @08184090852
Re: Lukaku Scores His First Goal For Manchester United by bangging(m): 4:05pm On Jul 18, 2017
wizelink:
where r u from?

1 Like

Re: Lukaku Scores His First Goal For Manchester United by ekensi01: 4:05pm On Jul 18, 2017
Manchester United is too much.

Lacazette score: No news

Lukaku score: News everywhere.

Help me tell morata and real madrid manager say na him papa nyash.

4 Likes

Re: Lukaku Scores His First Goal For Manchester United by emeijeh(m): 4:05pm On Jul 18, 2017
ekensi01:

Lacazette score: No news

Lukaku score: News everywhere.

Ku means "talk" in Ibo That's what ends his name

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emenike Subs Himself After Being Booed By His Fans (video) / Aston Villa Announce Steven Gerrard As Head Coach / Serena Williams Retires At Rogers Cup Finals Due To Injury, Cries Bitterly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.