Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) (70493 Views)

Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom / Woman Released After Being Arrested For Wearing Miniskirt In Saudi Arabia / Saudi Arabia Investigates Video Of Woman In Miniskirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by Basic123: 7:29am On Jul 20, 2017
myproperty:
I started what? You people would never face the truth, you lie in everything religious. When you people started on this thread by calling Holy Mary "yeye" and now you said I started it when the truth is being revealed. You said I am lying, nothing is secret anymore. Just try to find out what killed you prophet and you would see it.

What did they started by saying holy mary?

Holy mary doesn't belong to you alone?
The greatest 5 women in islam that every muslim women should take after started by Holy mary,which the Arab known as maryam,follow by others.

And they didn't actually speak ill of her,but rather praising her virtue with the way she dresses to condemn the miniskirt wearing woman in footage.You can imagine your own holy mary to appear in mini-,skirt but we are talking of our own here,Holy mary,a woman of virtue!

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by Basic123: 7:32am On Jul 20, 2017
myproperty:
I started what? You people would never face the truth, you lie in everything religious. When you people started on this thread by calling Holy Mary "yeye" and now you said I started it when the truth is being revealed. You said I am lying, nothing is secret anymore. Just try to find out what killed you prophet and you would see it.

lolz,

find out what kill him,Muslims believe everyone will die and can be killed by anything even by potius pilate.

Prophet Muhammad SAW is just an human being,he will die and he as died just like you and me and its either he died of a disease,trauma or direct assault just like you and me will.

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by myproperty(m): 7:35am On Jul 20, 2017
In conclusion, I would rather follow a religion that preaches love and peace than follow a religion that the leader doesn't know where he is going to after death and lives,preaches, exhibit hatred, murder and continuous sex up to heaven.
Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by Muksodiq(m): 7:36am On Jul 20, 2017
myproperty:
Ye yet you Holy book acknowledges his coming back as the sign of the end of time
My Holy book never said He was killed nor tortured nor crucified
Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by myproperty(m): 7:37am On Jul 20, 2017
Basic123:

lolz,

find out what kill him,Muslims believe everyone will die and can be killed by anything even by potius pilate.

Prophet Muhammad SAW is just an human being,he will die and he as died just like you and me and its either he died of a disease,trauma or direct assault just like you and me will.
he died of poison from his "Jewish wife" that retaliated for killing her people
Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by Basic123: 7:39am On Jul 20, 2017
myproperty:
In conclusion, I would rather follow a religion that preaches love and peace than follow a religion that the leader doesn't know where he is going to after death and lives,preaches, exhibit hatred, murder and continuous sex up to heaven.

In conclusion,I will rather follow a religion that preaches love and peace than to worship an human being or an almighty God that was helplessly tortured and killed by the man he created and also later inspired his worshippers to oppress those that killed him and perfectly carried out by the Catholic church in the medieval era.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by benujaybee: 7:41am On Jul 20, 2017
forreelinc:
grin Saudi's equivalent of terrorism

Nawa for you o. what is the meaning of that? think before saying anything please

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by Basic123: 7:42am On Jul 20, 2017
myproperty:
he died of poison from his "Jewish wife" that retaliated for killing her people

Lolz

I can also twist srories to defend my ideologies like you just deed.Its not a new thing in ideological defence.

By the way,he is an human being not one God that was killed somewhere ,he can be killed and he will die at the appointed time as a man.

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by myproperty(m): 7:43am On Jul 20, 2017
Muksodiq:

My Holy book never said He was killed nor tortured nor crucified
your Holy book records that God told your prophet, I mean the prophet of Islam to ask the people of the scripture( Christians and Jews) who have received the revealed scripture before him concerning anything he is in doubt of. That answers it all.
Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by Basic123: 7:46am On Jul 20, 2017
myproperty:
your Holy book records that God told your prophet, I mean the prophet of Islam to ask the people of the scripture( Christians and Jews) who have received the revealed scripture before him concerning anything he is in doubt of. That answers it all.

You mean like weither your God was killed or not?

He doesn't need such a clarification again now,when the God himself told him what actually happened to the son of maryam,so na one human being go validate what he himself is confused about.

This people are funny.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 20, 2017
myproperty:
Yes no doubt about that. There is a transition by the fulfilment of the coming of the messiah. Those who believed Christ is the messiah became Christian and those who believed that the messiah as most Jews still believe that the messiah as not come still remain and practice Judaism. We Christmas don't lie about our religion but you people would lie,kill,maim to defend what is evil

Since there are similarities between the two religions, why then do you ignore the OT but follow the NT?
If you don't lie about your religion, would you have called Jesus a Messiah?
If you don't lie about your religion, would you have called Jesus your God?

The problem with people like you is you ascribe whatever a Muslim does to it's faith while ignoring that of the another simply cause of the hate you have for them and their faith. When a Muslim does something nasty, you are quick to attack his faith and his fellow Muslims. You will attack him alone neither would you applaud whatever a Muslim does. 

People have died as a result of argumenta between Arsenal vs Chelsea or Messi vs Ronaldo et al. I guess these guys are also evil to have made that happen ? NO! It's not Islam related so it doesn't count. These few listed names killed in the name of the Christian God 

George Bush
Tony Bliar 
Oscar Morel
Alexandre Bissonntte
Darren Osbourne
Timothy McVeigh

The top two people ruined Muslim countries, rendered them homeless and destroyed their present and future. Have you thought about doing something about Christianity? NO!

The fact is there are two sides of a coin. There are two kind of people, the Good and the Bad.

I should probably judge Jews based on what the likes of Soros, Rockefellers et al does but what about Eistein, Laszlo, Zukerberg, Brin et al?

Next time look in the mirror before writing sentimental and bigotry comments.
Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 20, 2017
Basic123:

lolz,

And how is it different from Jesus? Isn't he just an human being? Didn't he die on the cross just like the two other thieves beside him? The issue with people like you is, you are quick to attack other people's faith and condemn it yet you want yours to be respected. You claim your faith preaches love yet you are pretty fast in attacking what others hold dear to them.

In your mind, only Christians will make heaven ( if it even exist). Keep dreaming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by myproperty(m): 8:58am On Jul 20, 2017
ollah1:

Since there are similarities between the two religions, why then do you ignore the OT but follow the NT?
If you don't lie about your religion, would you have called Jesus a Messiah?
If you don't lie about your religion, would you have called Jesus your God?

The problem with people like you is you ascribe whatever a Muslim does to it's faith while ignoring that of the another simply cause of the hate you have for them and their faith. When a Muslim does something nasty, you are quick to attack his faith and his fellow Muslims. You will attack him alone neither would you applaud whatever a Muslim does. 

People have died as a result of argumenta between Arsenal vs Chelsea or Messi vs Ronaldo et al. I guess these guys are also evil to have made that happen ? NO! It's not Islam related so it doesn't count. These few listed names killed in the name of the Christian God 

George Bush
Tony Bliar 
Oscar Morel
Alexandre Bissonntte
Darren Osbourne
Timothy McVeigh

The top two people ruined Muslim countries, rendered them homeless and destroyed their present and future. Have you thought about doing something about Christianity? NO!

The fact is there are two sides of a coin. There are two kind of people, the Good and the Bad.

I should probably judge Jews based on what the likes of Soros, Rockefellers et al does but what about Eistein, Laszlo, Zukerberg, Brin et al?

Next time look in the mirror before writing sentimental and bigotry comments.
hmm. Is it that annoying when your religion is attacked? For your information the issue started when one of your own faith made the statement below and you saw nothing wrong and neither did you condemn it. But rose to condemn the responses that came after that statement. This is the statement why involeve Holy Mary by using the term "yeye" in a thread that referred to Saudi and wearing of skirt.
Adeoba10:

There country, there rules.... Whats ur own p? The purported yeye pictures of holy Mary circulating, did you see her hair uncovered or with cleavage beared cloth?
. This is where it all started
Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by myproperty(m): 9:00am On Jul 20, 2017
Basic123:

You mean like weither your God was killed or not?

He doesn't need such a clarification again now,when the God himself told him what actually happened to the son of maryam,so na one human being go validate what he himself is confused about.

This people are funny.
consult those that have the revealed scripture before you.
Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 20, 2017
myproperty:
hmm. Is it that annoying when your religion is attacked? For your information the issue started when one of your own faith made the statement below and you saw nothing wrong and neither did you condemn it. But rose to condemn the responses that came after that statement. This is the statement why involeve Holy Mary by using the term "yeye" in a thread that referred to Saudi and wearing of skirt. . This is where it all started

The earlier we put religion as second or third based the better. We can also switch faiths and we can all decide to be faithless. You don't expect me to see every comment on the thread, yes he messed up but next time you would have called his attention to it and have him admit his mistake by editing it and apologizing.

Two wrongs can never make a right. Bigotry, sentiments et al only causes hates which gradautes to something else. It's a lose lose for both parties, live and lets live.
Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by emmymdk: 9:08am On Jul 20, 2017
Adeoba10:

Uhmmm... What did i order what did you serve? Anyway i will blame your parent for given birth to someone like you. Your mum should have kept the placenta and threw u away with the bath water...

Your mum must be expert in this...

Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by Kobicove(m): 9:13am On Jul 20, 2017
Ishaq717:

nothing Wah they don't want to promote prostitution and that's their law, wetin Wah for their ahbg

Since when did wearing a miniskirt equate to prostitution?
Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by HajimeSaito(m): 9:20am On Jul 20, 2017
Basic123:

Magic?....lolz,This na ignorance ooooo.

This still doesn't change the fact that the bible
reported that just simple potius pilate stack nakedly
tortured,disgraced your God,king of king,that created
you,the universe and pilate himself stack-neckadly
and eventually killed him.

Even when the torture pain am,your God was talking
to the senior God like :
"Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" (which
means "My God, my God, why have you forsaken
me?" ." Matthew 27:46

This man really dealth with your God,its a pity

My guy why you dey fall hand like dis? Shey dem use Matthew 27:46 to flog you?

No matter how many times you mention Matthew 27 : 46 , I can never be ashamed of my Lord in the same way that a good child will only love his father for suffering on his behalf. In Luke 9:26 my Saviour warns me:

Whoever is ashamed of me and my words, the Son of Man will be ashamed of them when he comes in his glory and in the glory of the Father and of the holy angels.

The more my Saviour suffered for my sake the more I love him! Matthew 27 : 46 is a source of love and inspiration for me and my brethren and not a source of misery!

There is a world of difference between my Saviour and the fake " prophet " Sex Award Winner ( S.A.W ) who valued sex above ALL things!

Narrated Qatada:
Anas bin Malik said, "The Prophet used to have sex with all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number." I asked Anas, "Had the Prophet the strength for it?" Anas replied, "We used to say that the Prophet was given the strength of thirty (men)." And Sa'id said on the authority of Qatada that Anas had told him about nine wives only (not eleven). (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 5, Number 268)

You guys should thank your tiny "god" that it was poison which killed your beloved "prophet " M for MUMU. Were it not for poison it would have been AIDS!
Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by Basic123: 9:36am On Jul 20, 2017
HajimeSaito:

No matter how many times you mention Matthew 27 : 46 , I can never be ashamed of my Lord in the same way that a good child will only love his father for suffering on his behalf. In Luke 9:26 my Saviour warns me:

Whoever is ashamed of me and my words, the Son of Man will be ashamed of them when he comes in his glory and in the glory of the Father and of the holy angels.

The more my Saviour suffered for my sake the more I love him! Matthew 27 : 46 is a source of love and inspiration for me and my brethren and not a source of misery!

There is a world of difference between my Saviour and the fake " prophet " Sex Award Winner ( S.A.W ) who valued sex above ALL things!

Narrated Qatada:
Anas bin Malik said, "The Prophet used to have sex with all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number." I asked Anas, "Had the Prophet the strength for it?" Anas replied, "We used to say that the Prophet was given the strength of thirty (men)." And Sa'id said on the authority of Qatada that Anas had told him about nine wives only (not eleven). (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 5, Number 268)

You guys should thank your tiny "god" that it was poison which killed your beloved "prophet " M for MUMU. Were it not for poison it would have been AIDS!

lolz

Prophet has sex because he is an human being just like king Solomon in the bible with so many wives and still sex them.

I'm proud to say poison killed him.because he is an human being that can be killed by anything!

what about one human being that some dullard claim he claimed to be God that was killed by potius pilate 2017years ago.lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by myproperty(m): 11:28am On Jul 20, 2017
ollah1:

The earlier we put religion as second or third based the better. We can also switch faiths and we can all decide to be faithless. You don't expect me to see every comment on the thread, yes he messed up but next time you would have called his attention to it and have him admit his mistake by editing it and apologizing.

Two wrongs can never make a right. Bigotry, sentiments et al only causes hates which gradautes to something else. It's a lose lose for both parties, live and lets live.
good talk, but I see different strokes for different folks. When I responded you didn't correct me but attacked mine back, when it goes too far, you accused me of attacking other people's faith until I proved where it all started. Anyway I take you advice of correction and you too exhibit that same advice. Have a nice and blessed day
Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by myproperty(m): 11:33am On Jul 20, 2017
emmymdk:

Oh my God! Expert in what? You mean abor.... put tion na you sabi
Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by alexis(m): 11:44am On Jul 20, 2017
Basic123:

lolz

Prophet has sex because he is an human being just like king Solomon in the bible with so many wives and still sex them.

I'm proud to say poison killed him.because he is an human being that can be killed by anything!

what about one human being that some dullard claim he claimed to be God that was killed by potius pilate 2017years ago.lol.

King Solomon didn't marry 6 year olds and had sex with 9 year olds - big difference!

Glad you confirmed he is a human being - issue is why do you pray to him and why do you ask Allah mercies to be on him?

Some dullard claimed? Which dullard are you referring to here? History? grin
Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by Adeoba10(m): 12:33pm On Jul 20, 2017
emmymdk:

I will make sure i frustrate your life here and HEREAFTER.
One main reason why condom was sold at the lowest price, just to avoid someone like you.
Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by Adeoba10(m): 12:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
HajimeSaito:

Narrated Qatada:

Can i say ur Jesus was GAY bcus he was surrounded by 12 guys?
Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by alexis(m): 12:41pm On Jul 20, 2017
Adeoba10:

If men being around men is a "proof" for being gay, then perhaps. Perhaps you are GAY as well. grin
Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by Adeoba10(m): 12:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
alexis:

If men being around men is a "proof" for being gay, then perhaps. Perhaps you are GAY as well. grin
But, i still dey mingle with ladies...
Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by alexis(m): 12:44pm On Jul 20, 2017
Adeoba10:

But, i still dey mingle with ladies...

Women were never around Jesus?
Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by Basic123: 1:07pm On Jul 20, 2017
alexis:

But you agree solomon has many wives and sex them all.Big hypocrisy!

King Solomon didn't marry 6 year olds and had sex with 9 year olds - big difference!

Glad you confirmed he is a human being - issue is why do you pray to him and why do you ask Allah mercies to be on him?

Some dullard claimed? Which dullard are you referring to here? History? grin

9 year olds?,lolz...You are too ignorant.Aisha was his only maiden wife married her at 6 and consummate marriage at 9.Go and find out how a 9years old woman look like in Arab then.Its only one not old(S).

Another Ignorance!:Muslims dont worship Him like you worship jesus.They worship the God of jesus,Muhammad,soloman,moses,me,you and others.
He too(the prophet) must worship that God,the omnipotent.

If we don't ask for blessing on him,should we be raining causes on him then?
even jesus,solomon,moses and co.we must all seek blessing on them.its a way of respecting them.

You are too ignorant of Islam.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by alexis(m): 1:23pm On Jul 20, 2017
Basic123

9 year olds?,lolz...You are too ignorant.Aisha was his only maiden wife married her at 6 and consummate marriage at 9.Go and find out how a 9years old woman look like in Arab then.Its only one not old(S).

He married her at 6 and had sex with her at 9. Since you were with Mohammed when he had sex with Aisha, perhaps you can tell us how she looked like. I guess being 9 years old in 7th century Arabia means something different than it is today.

Another Ignorance!:Muslims dont worship Him like you worship jesus.They worship the God of jesus,Muhammad,soloman,moses,me,you and others.

Read my statement Bros - I asked: Why do you pray to Mohammed, why do you ask Allah to have mercies on him? Please read Bros. I never claimed you worshipped him. You speak to him directly in your prayers yet you claim he is a mere human-being.

If we don't ask for blessing on him,should we be raining causes on him then?
even jesus,solomon,moses and co.we must all seek blessing on them.its a way of respecting them.

Then why don't you ask for blessings on them when you recite the Salah then? One can't be a muslim in Islam without mohammed, even if you believed in Allah only, it is not enough to be a muslim. I am sure you know that. No other prophet in Islam is required to become a muslim except Mohammed - why?

You are too ignorant of Islam.

Judging by your posts - you haven't learned much about Islam
Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by Basic123: 1:51pm On Jul 20, 2017
alexis:
Basic123

He married her at 6 and had sex with her at 9. Since you were with Mohammed when he had sex with Aisha, perhaps you can tell us how she looked like. I guess being 9 years old in 7th century Arabia means something different than it is today.

Read my statement Bros - I asked: Why do you pray to Mohammed, why do you ask Allah to have mercies on him? Please read Bros. I never claimed you worshipped him. You speak to him directly in your prayers yet you claim he is a mere human-being.

Then why don't you ask for blessings on them when you recite the Salah then? One can't be a muslim in Islam without mohammed, even if you believed in Allah only, it is not enough to be a muslim. I am sure you know that. No other prophet in Islam is required to become a muslim except Mohammed - why?

Judging by your posts - you haven't learned much about Islam

well,I could observed too that you know litte about Christianity.

Also,I will answer your question when you also tell :

1.How as ruling the universe when your God was being killed by the potus pilate.

2.Which God was your God praying to while on the crux with his fellow thieves?

3.Why do your God has to pray and even ran away before it was caught if what happened to him was actually a prophecy.

4.Why do you have to hate judas Iscariot when he actually fast track the process of ensuring that the prophecy came to pass.

5.Potius pilate supposed to even be celebrated than paul apostle because he was the one that actually tormented your God and send him back to heaven with your sins.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by alexis(m): 1:51pm On Jul 20, 2017
Basic123

In your prayers, when you pray and say - Peace be upon you oh prophet. Are you speaking directly to mohammed during this portion of your prayer? Are you asking Allah to give peace to Mohammad or are you giving peace to Mohammed directly?

In essence, who are you talking to in that portion of your prayer?

Imagine me saying "God please bless Basic123 - I am asking God to bless you. If I say, bless you Basic123, I am talking directly to you. Muslims do this all the time and don't even realize it yet they are the first ones to call other people idolaters. Portion of your prayers is geared directly toward Mohammed as if he is in the room with you.

The interesting question is this - Does Mohammed hear the prayers you are saying directly to him? Imagine all the muslims around the world saying these words over and over again directly to Mohammed. Oh, I forgot, he is a mere human-being

When you are done kissing a lifeless black stone in Mecca every year or as often as you can; please come and tell me about how much you know about Islam
Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by HajimeSaito(m): 2:22pm On Jul 20, 2017
Adeoba10:

Can I say the fake "prophet " Sex Award Winner ( S.A.W ) was gay because of his di-ck sucking habits?

“He (the Prophet) lift up his (al Hasan’s) shirt and kissed his (little) penis..”
Talkhis al-Habir, Ibn Hajar, # 60-61 تلخيص الحبير لإبن حجر
روى أنه صلى الله عليه و سلم قبل زبيبة الحسن أو الحسين
He (the prophet) kissed the (little) penis of al Hasan or al Husein
رأيت النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم فرج ما بين فخذي الحسين و قبل زبيبته
He (the prophet) put Husein’s legs apart and kissed his (little) penis

Majma al-Zawa'id, Ali ibn Abu Bakr al-Haythami, 299/9 مجمع الزوائد لعلي بن أبى بكر الهيثمي
رأيت رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم فرج ما بين فخذي الحسين و قبل زبيبته
رواه الطبراني و إسناده حسن
I saw the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him putting Husein’s legs apart and kissing his (little) penis.
Related by Al-Tabarani and it's authentication is genuine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) / Starving Zimbabweans Reduced Dead Elephant To Skeleton In 2hrs(Photos) / Donald Trump Impeached For The Second Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.