Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,912 members, 7,802,969 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Who Has The Song MO Sun Layo Mo Ji Layo? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Has The Song MO Sun Layo Mo Ji Layo? (2498 Views)

'I Am The Living Perfect Master Of This Age' – Satguru Maharaj Ji / Guru Maharaj Ji Is Alive, Not Dead, Says Aide / Is Sat Guru Maharaj Ji Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has The Song MO Sun Layo Mo Ji Layo? by smallsuper: 9:01am On Jul 18, 2017
Please who has the song or knows the composor of Mosun layo mo ji layo mo fogo fun oluwa, mo ji layo baba modupe ooo? I have been looking for the song for more than a year now.
Re: Who Has The Song MO Sun Layo Mo Ji Layo? by topsam1(m): 9:06am On Jul 18, 2017
Composed by bola Are
Re: Who Has The Song MO Sun Layo Mo Ji Layo? by topsam1(m): 9:08am On Jul 18, 2017
Google it and if u cnt download it get back to Me
Re: Who Has The Song MO Sun Layo Mo Ji Layo? by smallsuper: 9:25am On Jul 18, 2017
topsam1:

Thanks. I have seen it online, the title is actually Adura owuro.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Song MO Sun Layo Mo Ji Layo? by micayo1995(m): 4:20pm On Dec 15, 2018
topsam1:

Pls help me out With the download Link. I cant find it
Re: Who Has The Song MO Sun Layo Mo Ji Layo? by micayo1995(m): 4:21pm On Dec 15, 2018
smallsuper:

Thanks. I have seen it online, the title is actually Adura owuro.

Pls help me out With the download Link. I cant find d link on Google
Re: Who Has The Song MO Sun Layo Mo Ji Layo? by funkyjms: 9:48am On Jan 18, 2021
topsam1:

Kindly help with the track bro.
The one available for download online is quite different.
This is the particular one needed.
https://www.boomplay.com/m/songs/185755

(1) (Reply)

Women!!!! The Down Fall Of Pastors / The Law Is The Power And Strength Of Sin In Your Life / 5 Things You Should Know About How God Sees You, Pt 1 - Jack Kelley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.