Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,426 members, 7,800,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Teenager Cries As He Buries His Dead Dog (Photos) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Teenager Cries As He Buries His Dead Dog (Photos) (30851 Views)

Family Hosts Birthday Party For Their Dog (Photos) / A Boy Crying, Carries His Dead Dog Hit By Truck (Photo) / Canadian Man Doles Out $80,000 To Clone His Dead Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenager Cries As He Buries His Dead Dog (Photos) by mrwonlasewonie: 1:54pm On Jul 18, 2017
Stevengerd:
The tin they pain ohh! i remember when i lost mah dog 2013, na me knw wetin do me for body. The Thing Deh Pain Pass Heart Break. Dog Are Loyal Mehn!
I'm telling you.

If you now want your heart to break more just watch the dog gasping for its last breadth and you can't do anything about it because you know it will die anyway and watch other dogs cry and come and snuggle around you.its painnnnnfulllll
Re: Teenager Cries As He Buries His Dead Dog (Photos) by mrwonlasewonie: 1:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
funmisticqueen:
How is he a fool, be diplaying your poverty and ignorance up and down. They dont call dogs man's best friend for nothing, apart from children, a dog will show you unconditional love, a dog is always happy to see you when you come from home, it wont nag you or abuse you or complain about the economy, a dog is a true companion and protector. If you dont have a dog you just keep quiet and say rip instead of abuse the boy for crying over the death of his companion. You are the real fool.
exactly. Even if you starve a dog when it sees you it will be happy to see you but don't give a woman money for a month and watch her go off to the next highest bidder

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teenager Cries As He Buries His Dead Dog (Photos) by YOUNGKAHUNA: 1:59pm On Jul 18, 2017
VickyRotex:
If you're a lover of dogs, you'll understand. It's not easy losing any pet cry cry
domestic animal in general, I lost some few goats sometimes ago and I had sleepless night for days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teenager Cries As He Buries His Dead Dog (Photos) by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 2:01pm On Jul 18, 2017
234GT:
He is truly a teenager.
Dear, as you age on, you will realise that there are far more important things in life than a dog.
you are saying so bkus u have neva had one
Re: Teenager Cries As He Buries His Dead Dog (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 2:20pm On Jul 18, 2017
I understand how he feels

I lost my dog back then as a teenager, and I still miss that dog (actually a bitch because she was female) sometimes

One of the most loyal friends I had back then

And as for the sad ones castigating the guy.....

Abeg give unasef common sense.
Re: Teenager Cries As He Buries His Dead Dog (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 2:31pm On Jul 18, 2017
Eyah, poor doggie n rest in peace to it. Gosh, my dead pet came to mind now.. Was a lovely pussy Cat.. kiss. Hmm I think ( infact I cried) cry was in secondary then.. . Was so attached to it o..I so loooove cats kiss
Re: Teenager Cries As He Buries His Dead Dog (Photos) by Gobhanky: 2:34pm On Jul 18, 2017
I cried back then in 2004 wen my neighbor use im cash crush my one and only skippy.i dey play wot the dog everyday.infct ifbhe no see me.he go dey sad.
But then ibwas still a small boy in jss.
Re: Teenager Cries As He Buries His Dead Dog (Photos) by Gobhanky: 2:35pm On Jul 18, 2017
Scam
Amarachi2085:
Success
Re: Teenager Cries As He Buries His Dead Dog (Photos) by lemon111(m): 2:36pm On Jul 18, 2017
Na Buhari curse am
Re: Teenager Cries As He Buries His Dead Dog (Photos) by RealHaute: 3:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Dogs are mans best friend, its understandable if he love his dog that much.

Ginaz . I need your help again. What is this dog doing?
Re: Teenager Cries As He Buries His Dead Dog (Photos) by wintersnow(m): 3:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
mrwonlasewonie:
I understand his pain and can relate to it perfectly.loosing your dog if you're a pet owner especially after bonding with it for a couple of years is like loosing your bff,closest cousin or sibling.
I was in secondary school when I lost my dog. I came back home and I learnt my dog died immediately after giving birth and left her puppies and husband and brother.I cried and held her corpse on my laps.my school bag was still in my back and her husband was crying with me and hugging

Dogs have emotions like humans. That's when I saw dogs cry.her brother was just sitting by the side of the car crying and moody.for days he couldn't eat.I had to console them

I eventually buried the dog at the backyard of my bedroom and her family watched me bury her still crying with sad faces.even after putting her underground and pouring Sand to cover her corpse her husband and brother still sit around that spot

If you're not a dog lover you won't understand and relate you'll think it's foolishness

Its only her picture that brings memories to me.tildaaaaaaa.such a happy and friendly dog

*wipes tears*

This wan nah fable abi movie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teenager Cries As He Buries His Dead Dog (Photos) by sunnysunny69(m): 3:01pm On Jul 18, 2017
RealHaute:

Ginaz . I need your help again. What is this dog doing?
enjoying grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Teenager Cries As He Buries His Dead Dog (Photos) by Daeylar(f): 3:14pm On Jul 18, 2017
I would cry too cry
Re: Teenager Cries As He Buries His Dead Dog (Photos) by Stevengerd(m): 3:17pm On Jul 18, 2017
mrwonlasewonie:
I'm telling you.

If you now want your heart to break more just watch the dog gasping for its last breadth and you can't do anything about it because you know it will die anyway and watch other dogs cry and come and snuggle around you.its painnnnnfulllll
Bro Ah Tell You. Its Painful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teenager Cries As He Buries His Dead Dog (Photos) by mrwonlasewonie: 3:43pm On Jul 18, 2017
wintersnow:

This wan nah fable abi movie
its real. I miss tilda till today cry
Re: Teenager Cries As He Buries His Dead Dog (Photos) by edupedia: 3:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
pyyxxaro:
For dog naim u de cry like this

If BUHARI die now, wetin u go come dooo undecided

....dem go ship the whole of ya village plus the Obi to put ashes on their flat headies to cry and roll on the floor at Aso Rock....your IPOB emperor Kunu go come kneel down with that him yeye cap and housemaid cover cloth beside u...olodo
Re: Teenager Cries As He Buries His Dead Dog (Photos) by zynzyn(m): 3:53pm On Jul 18, 2017
Terver23:
I cried when my 10year old dog die too....just get another One boy !!
Dogs are more loyal than most people

How i wish u were wrong! cry
Re: Teenager Cries As He Buries His Dead Dog (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 3:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
I remember when I lost my cat....
quite painful...because that cat was a good companion
Re: Teenager Cries As He Buries His Dead Dog (Photos) by Psoul(m): 3:59pm On Jul 18, 2017
This post is for pet lovers. You are not a pet lover, u came to pet lovers' forum making noise on issue u are far from understanding. Ppl can be very stupid ooo. Why not stick to Romance Forum where u understand things like S*x, f**k, Pr!ck
Re: Teenager Cries As He Buries His Dead Dog (Photos) by sorextee(m): 4:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
I had a dog like that. He was given to me as a gift year 2002. The dog died 2013. I shed tears thru out dat day. Even though I was 26 as at then. Its not easy losing a pet like that. After all d years spent together.. He even appear in our family pix.. He was my best frnd..

All those peeps writing trash, una no go understand the feeling.. undecided
Re: Teenager Cries As He Buries His Dead Dog (Photos) by NemzySeries(m): 4:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
i did worst wen ma 14yrs old dog died....... y mum shade tears for our parrot.... i feel ur pain bro
Re: Teenager Cries As He Buries His Dead Dog (Photos) by akee01(m): 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2017
pyyxxaro:
For dog naim u de cry like this

If BUHARI die now, wetin u go come dooo undecided
he's an old man Na, if Na here in Ekiti State,
Omo Ile will collect a full basket of beans cake and pap(200/basket) and goat meat with pounded yam and enough palmwine.

so Na flexing things if he die o
Re: Teenager Cries As He Buries His Dead Dog (Photos) by Jumbus31(m): 5:13pm On Jul 18, 2017
See as this one dey waste meat, kai where is Kufre Abasi? mbong.
Re: Teenager Cries As He Buries His Dead Dog (Photos) by girl4rmspace(f): 5:25pm On Jul 18, 2017
I have a dog I love so much too . Not this type though, The small white hairy one and I would cry if it died

1 Like

Re: Teenager Cries As He Buries His Dead Dog (Photos) by ultimate77(m): 5:53pm On Jul 18, 2017
VickyRotex:
If you're a lover of dogs, you'll understand. It's not easy losing any pet cry cry
Who be this one?
Re: Teenager Cries As He Buries His Dead Dog (Photos) by kiddkash(m): 6:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
dipznano:

Not just teenagers...

Remember John Wick?
who could forget. my movie of the year especially chapter 2
Re: Teenager Cries As He Buries His Dead Dog (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 7:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Dogs are mans best friend, its understandable if he love his dog that much.

Jezzzz! Where you find this? cry

1 Like

Re: Teenager Cries As He Buries His Dead Dog (Photos) by oloriLFC(f): 7:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
Terver23:
I cried when my 10year old dog die too....just get another One boy !!
Dogs are more loyal than most people
very true
Re: Teenager Cries As He Buries His Dead Dog (Photos) by Eromzi(m): 9:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
squash47:
Fool
you are a compound fool....
Re: Teenager Cries As He Buries His Dead Dog (Photos) by Danielomisco(m): 10:50pm On Jul 18, 2017
dipznano:

Not just teenagers...

Remember John Wick?
john wick?? pls remind me the movie title lipsrsealed
dipznano:

Not just teenagers...

Remember John Wick?
john wick?? pls remind me the movie title

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy / How Can I Stop My Cat From Begging For Food? / Viral Video Of A Dog's Funeral (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.