Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,898 members, 7,806,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Zimbabwean Man Raped By 2 Women, His Manhood Bruised, Now Uses Crutches, Cries - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zimbabwean Man Raped By 2 Women, His Manhood Bruised, Now Uses Crutches, Cries (66462 Views)

Ezemmuo Nkanu: Man Raped By Three Ladies In The University Still Traumatized / Zimbabwean Man Drugged, Raped And Dumped By Roadside By 2 Ladies / Indian Man On Crutches Nabbed With Drugs Inside His Leg In Saudi Arabia (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Man Raped By 2 Women, His Manhood Bruised, Now Uses Crutches, Cries by Yuji: 5:45pm On Jul 18, 2017
Eeya they don infect am with AIDs or another STDs. He should better go for test now. The women just want to sell the sperm and make money! They are also nymphomaniacs. If say they continue, the man fit die sef! Too bad undecided

Re: Zimbabwean Man Raped By 2 Women, His Manhood Bruised, Now Uses Crutches, Cries by holynyben(m): 5:45pm On Jul 18, 2017
My relocation iz at hand

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Raped By 2 Women, His Manhood Bruised, Now Uses Crutches, Cries by olumideinfo: 5:46pm On Jul 18, 2017
""They would not stop raping me despite my pleas for mercy"" U dey craze

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Raped By 2 Women, His Manhood Bruised, Now Uses Crutches, Cries by pocohantas(f): 5:48pm On Jul 18, 2017
This is devastating.
What I don't understand is, how was he able to remain erect?
Oh, they drugged him.

Chai!
I feel for the man.
No one should be made to go through such. cry
I hope the culprits are caught.

Sterope:
cry cry cry
It is the men that are making fun of this situation
You done see am. They are the ones that'll make most fun of the situation. Yet one mumu get guts to dey mention me...

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Raped By 2 Women, His Manhood Bruised, Now Uses Crutches, Cries by wintersnow(m): 5:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
carterguccy:
Second to comment!! Blood of Zechariah. I'm in my house come and rape me plz.

Omg I jut watched this movie...the pic you uploaded
Forrest Gump!

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Raped By 2 Women, His Manhood Bruised, Now Uses Crutches, Cries by makahlj2: 5:51pm On Jul 18, 2017
end time women
Re: Zimbabwean Man Raped By 2 Women, His Manhood Bruised, Now Uses Crutches, Cries by shegslove(m): 5:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
evening house, pls kindly educate me on how to post info on nairaland page
Re: Zimbabwean Man Raped By 2 Women, His Manhood Bruised, Now Uses Crutches, Cries by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
Thorhammer:
Waiting for NL feminist to comment on this..
Don't mind them. They will suddenly remain dumb but if it's the other way round, you will see them flooding this forum

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Raped By 2 Women, His Manhood Bruised, Now Uses Crutches, Cries by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:53pm On Jul 18, 2017
handiwork of yellowbar demons TUFIAKWA
Re: Zimbabwean Man Raped By 2 Women, His Manhood Bruised, Now Uses Crutches, Cries by dtruth50: 5:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
adonbilivit:
That's why I try not to look that sexy coz the way my female neighbours look at me these days scares me.

Ladies stop raping us, kindly ask and we would oblige. We are not stingy with our think unlike u women
grin grin Mathew 7:7 Ask and it will be given to u
Re: Zimbabwean Man Raped By 2 Women, His Manhood Bruised, Now Uses Crutches, Cries by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
masterpiece86:
I Bet You....The Guy Enjoy the encounter ooo
Nothing to enjoy there were it's by force. He would gladly give in if he wasn't drugged
Re: Zimbabwean Man Raped By 2 Women, His Manhood Bruised, Now Uses Crutches, Cries by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
chrischina:
They are use to it, Zimbabwe love sex, is there culture
Similar thing here in Nigeria. Rapism is common phenomenon in a particular area in Nigeria same with exportation of prostitutes from Nigeria coming from a particular state
Re: Zimbabwean Man Raped By 2 Women, His Manhood Bruised, Now Uses Crutches, Cries by Franchise21(m): 5:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
hedonistic:
Stupid story. So how was he able to keep his dick up throughout the encounter?
Didnt u read d part he said he was given something to drink, after which, he got an erection?

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Raped By 2 Women, His Manhood Bruised, Now Uses Crutches, Cries by greatseed: 5:59pm On Jul 18, 2017
Hope it won't start in Nigeria..... I trust my hommies!!! Na d ladies go tire n run 4 there dear lifes....Naija of life
Re: Zimbabwean Man Raped By 2 Women, His Manhood Bruised, Now Uses Crutches, Cries by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 18, 2017
agulion:
some Nigerian men will wish to be raped by women
Of course they wish but they forget that some women are destiny killers. Don't underestimate the power of most women when it comes to sex
Re: Zimbabwean Man Raped By 2 Women, His Manhood Bruised, Now Uses Crutches, Cries by Ups01(m): 6:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
hedonistic:

The Peni.s of A man without Genital Problems will erect once it gets contacts with... even if he doesn't want to do.

It's natures call.

and to all of you saying "Lies" you will be raped soon!
Re: Zimbabwean Man Raped By 2 Women, His Manhood Bruised, Now Uses Crutches, Cries by Sagay212: 6:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
adonbilivit:
see talk. That's natural, if ur dick enter any pussy e must stand except you have fucking issues.

So you are telling me you can phuck 6/7 rounds and your dhick will still be erect after the 5th round especially at short intervals. oga e cannot work.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Raped By 2 Women, His Manhood Bruised, Now Uses Crutches, Cries by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
AmaechiLinus:
False stories
Even with the displayed picture above you still doubt,i pray you never experience such just like what the man said in his interview. By the time you are raped several times you would understand better
Re: Zimbabwean Man Raped By 2 Women, His Manhood Bruised, Now Uses Crutches, Cries by ebubewill(m): 6:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
[color=#000099]Are Zimbabwean men this weak
A typical Nigerian girl can not say she is sex
starved or else she is the one rejecting men
Re: Zimbabwean Man Raped By 2 Women, His Manhood Bruised, Now Uses Crutches, Cries by Sterope(f): 6:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
Don't they love to shoot themselves in the leg?

pocohantas:
This is devastating.
What I don't understand is, how was he able to remain erect?
Oh, they drugged him.

Chai!
I feel for the man.
No one should be made to go through such. cry
I hope the culprits are caught.

You done see am. They are the ones that'll make most fun of the situation. Yet one mumu get guts to dey mention me...

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Raped By 2 Women, His Manhood Bruised, Now Uses Crutches, Cries by Rukky55(f): 6:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
masterpiece86:
I Bet You....The Guy Enjoy the encounter ooo
.DAT MAN IS IN SERIOUS PAIN RIGHT NW HE DIDNT ENJOY IT COS HE WAS RAPE.

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Raped By 2 Women, His Manhood Bruised, Now Uses Crutches, Cries by Rukky55(f): 6:13pm On Jul 18, 2017
prinsam30:
funny story aswear
.IT FUNNY 2 U COS HE IS A GUY N NT A LADY.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Raped By 2 Women, His Manhood Bruised, Now Uses Crutches, Cries by mozele(m): 6:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
hedonistic:

if you are a man you'll understand that the pen.is is one of the most sensitive organ in the body and any form of carressing, slight touch or even mere imagination from the women folk arouses it to its rock solid form.

For it getting sucked is a killer in itself. Self-control will never deliver you in this situation. It would rather be a waste of time and energy.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Raped By 2 Women, His Manhood Bruised, Now Uses Crutches, Cries by prinsam30: 6:20pm On Jul 18, 2017
Rukky55:
.IT FUNNY 2 U COS HE IS A GUY N NT A LADY.

my dear I still don't understand this ur statement ooooo
Re: Zimbabwean Man Raped By 2 Women, His Manhood Bruised, Now Uses Crutches, Cries by mikael3(m): 6:23pm On Jul 18, 2017
Lalas247:
Op Shift make I faint grin

Hey babe, that will be uncomfortable. You better fall on me or better still faint on my bed grin grin grin
Re: Zimbabwean Man Raped By 2 Women, His Manhood Bruised, Now Uses Crutches, Cries by Strawman: 6:29pm On Jul 18, 2017
prinsam30:
my dear I still don't understand this ur statement ooooo

People are taking the story very lightly. Just switch the genders, if this thread were to be 'Zimbabwean Woman Raped By 2 Men, Her Kitty-Cat Bruised, Now Uses Crutches, Cries' , all hell would break loose. You'd see comments like "Those men should be castrated or killed!"

4 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Raped By 2 Women, His Manhood Bruised, Now Uses Crutches, Cries by Haniel18: 6:31pm On Jul 18, 2017
hedonistic:
U are a goat, just pray u don't experience it urself. u think its enjoyment abi, d dick has every rite to be erect becuz its has sensitive hormones but is state of mind is saying no. any Lady dat is raped will enjoy it a little although dey won't tell u, so stop being ignorant
Re: Zimbabwean Man Raped By 2 Women, His Manhood Bruised, Now Uses Crutches, Cries by sunshineV(f): 6:34pm On Jul 18, 2017
Pishure or adonbelivit
Re: Zimbabwean Man Raped By 2 Women, His Manhood Bruised, Now Uses Crutches, Cries by StarPlayer: 6:35pm On Jul 18, 2017
hedonistic:
Learn to read before making stupid statements and making a fool of yourself in public

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bizzare Video Showing Extreme Molestation Of A Lady At A SA Party Sparks Outrage / Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) / Akwa Ibom Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife Over Infidelity (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.