Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

"Fulani Must Go": Delta Women Block Sapele-Warri Express Road Protesting (Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Fulani Must Go": Delta Women Block Sapele-Warri Express Road Protesting (Photos (29737 Views)

Covid-19 Lockdown: How Americans VS How Nigerians Are Protesting.(photos) / Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) / 'Fulani Must Go' - Delta Women Protest, Block Expressway (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Fulani Must Go": Delta Women Block Sapele-Warri Express Road Protesting (Photos by StarPlayer: 6:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
blackbeau1:
please leave out the south south. We are not going with you.
Sup babe, wanna be friends with you, can i get your watsapp number? You look really hot kiss
Re: "Fulani Must Go": Delta Women Block Sapele-Warri Express Road Protesting (Photos by yarimo(m): 6:03pm On Jul 18, 2017
chiddyok:

You are stupid. Because I'm a female you decided to reply me? Because it's a faceless forum? Dan banza, Dan iska. Bora"n ubanka. Dan wofi. Shege Kuwai. Har suliya uwanka. Quote me again. Satan fall on you.

Re: "Fulani Must Go": Delta Women Block Sapele-Warri Express Road Protesting (Photos by bendike: 6:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
yarimo:
Mumu women ,in nigeria constitution their is freedom of association and right to live in any where in nigeria . BURATAI and the IGP of police over to you people undecided
I wanted to write a detailed response to this heartless, insensitive slowpoke. But i see other sane nairalanders have given him a piece of their mind.
Really yerimo could an issue this sensitive be a joking matter to you to be taken lightly?
Re: "Fulani Must Go": Delta Women Block Sapele-Warri Express Road Protesting (Photos by Guyman02: 6:15pm On Jul 18, 2017
Terkimbi01:
The sooner we of the Middle Belt will plan for our nation, the better.

I don't fail to pay tributes to my two heroes.
1. Late Gideon Orkar and
2 Nnamdi KANU.

To all lovers freedom, PEACE..

I remember Late Major Gideon Orkar, when the coup he led failed he took his fate as a real man and awaited the consequences calmly, he never begged like some 'Generals' from a certain region who were filmed crying like babies and begging for their lives by a Fulani Major.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Fulani Must Go": Delta Women Block Sapele-Warri Express Road Protesting (Photos by MrIcredible: 6:19pm On Jul 18, 2017
FeloniousFelon:

You meant to say Afonja Muslim yoot

Those ones have decided to do probono free advocacy for their fulani masters
I pray the Fulani retaliate too on IPOB-JEWṢ BUT THEY SHOULD LEAVE IGBO CHRISTIANS.

I LOVE IGBO CHRISTIANS BUT I DETEST IPOB-JEWṢ.
Re: "Fulani Must Go": Delta Women Block Sapele-Warri Express Road Protesting (Photos by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
A protest against Fulani Herdsmen is a protest against the Northern warlords.
Re: "Fulani Must Go": Delta Women Block Sapele-Warri Express Road Protesting (Photos by fof1: 7:04pm On Jul 18, 2017
yarimo:
Mumu women ,in nigeria constitution their is freedom of association and right to live in any where in nigeria . BURATAI and the IGP of police over to you people undecided

U ARE A VERY STUPID AND FOOLISH PERSON. IDIOTS THAT ARE FOR SLAVERY. U THINK U ARE RIGHT OPRESSING OTHERS IN THEIR VERY LAND AND GOD WILL SPARE U. KNOW JUDGEMENT WILL SOON BE VISITED ON YOU ALL, WHO ARE DESTROYING THIS NATION UNDER D GUISE OF RELIGION AND DOMINATION..
Re: "Fulani Must Go": Delta Women Block Sapele-Warri Express Road Protesting (Photos by fof1: 7:04pm On Jul 18, 2017
yarimo:

U ARE A VERY STUPID AND FOOLISH PERSON. IDIOTS THAT ARE FOR SLAVERY. U THINK U ARE RIGHT OPRESSING OTHERS IN THEIR VERY LAND AND GOD WILL SPARE U. KNOW JUDGEMENT WILL SOON BE VISITED or METED OUT ON YOU ALL, WHO ARE DESTROYING THIS NATION UNDER D GUISE OF RELIGION AND DOMINATION..
Re: "Fulani Must Go": Delta Women Block Sapele-Warri Express Road Protesting (Photos by yarimo(m): 7:05pm On Jul 18, 2017
fof1:

U ARE A VERY STUPID AND FOOLISH PERSON. IDIOTS THAT ARE FOR SLAVERY. U THINK U ARE RIGHT OPRESSING OTHERS IN THEIR VERY LAND AND GOD WILL SPARE U. KNOW JUDGEMENT WILL SOON BE VISITED or METED OUT ON YOU ALL, WHO ARE DESTROYING THIS NATION UNDER D GUISE OF RELIGION AND DOMINATION..
am new here please welcome me
Re: "Fulani Must Go": Delta Women Block Sapele-Warri Express Road Protesting (Photos by yarimo(m): 7:05pm On Jul 18, 2017
bendike:

I wanted to write a detailed response to this heartless, insensitive slowpoke. But i see other sane nairalanders have given him a piece of their mind.
Really yerimo could and issue this sensitive be a joking matter to you to be taken lightly?
am new here please welcome me
Re: "Fulani Must Go": Delta Women Block Sapele-Warri Express Road Protesting (Photos by yarimo(m): 7:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
Am new here please welcome me grin
Iamzik:

Suddenly you know the part of Nigeria constitution that guarantees freedom to live anywhere but you don't know the part that guarantees right to life and criminalize murder. Smh

Which right are you talking about.
I thought your arewa leaders said they are not Nigerians. Or what right has a non-nigerian have to walk into the country and kill at will.

As a Nigerian, you have a Right to live anywhere provided you are law abiding.

Right doesn't stand alone. Right goes with obligation and I'm this case the obligation is to be law abiding. Killing far owners in their farm because of cows doesn't sound like law abiding to me

How many Fulani have been killed by warri indigenes in the north?

If it was the other way round will you have this same opinion? Won't you chase the murderous stranger out?

A visitor cannot come to my house ready to kill me and you expect me to recite human right to him.

No region has monopoly of violence. The earlier you call your Fulani brothers to order the better for you all
Re: "Fulani Must Go": Delta Women Block Sapele-Warri Express Road Protesting (Photos by yarimo(m): 7:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
StarPlayer:
I hope you can see what us hapning in tarraba? Very soon benue, plataeu, nassarawa, kaduna south will join the killing party and middle belt go hot for una. Just watch and see.

You people better be ready to go back to Niger and chad where you migrated from.
how do I post comments in nairaland? Because am new here please welcome me
Re: "Fulani Must Go": Delta Women Block Sapele-Warri Express Road Protesting (Photos by yarimo(m): 7:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
Eluwilussit:

I am sure there is also the right to self-preservation. How do you justify what the herdsmen are doing all over the country? And government does not care about all the massacres and unwanton destruction of properties belonging to host communities.

Don't worry. Buratai's day of judgment will soon come. Go ask Dasuki and Al Mustapha, they will explain everything to you.

While i do not support the call for fulanis to leave any part of the country, the Federal Government should disarm them. You dont destroy others sources of livelihood because you wanna be in business. Let the herds owners practice ranching. It is safer, more decent and more profitable.

The owners of the cows don't want to spend money in running their businesses. You spend money to make money.
Re: "Fulani Must Go": Delta Women Block Sapele-Warri Express Road Protesting (Photos by yarimo(m): 7:08pm On Jul 18, 2017
ozome15:

U are a very bigger fool fooler. May da rape Ur mother, sisters, aunts and anything dat is a female in Ur life and family.
how do I post comments in nairaland? Because am new here please welcome me tongue
Re: "Fulani Must Go": Delta Women Block Sapele-Warri Express Road Protesting (Photos by yarimo(m): 7:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
Welcome me am new here
Sagay212:

So freedom of association allows you to destroy people's farm, kill them and rape women? Why would any sane human being be walking from north to west to east and south even into another country with cows whether in the rain or sun. Is that not madness? These cows have owners and I must say the owners of these cows are heartless bastards. Will they allow their own children to be trekking under the sun and rain with cows from one state to another? Why can't they build a ranch for these people to live in. You give them guns and make them wander all over the country with cows causing trouble for others. The northern elites who own these cows are wicked and evil.
Re: "Fulani Must Go": Delta Women Block Sapele-Warri Express Road Protesting (Photos by yarimo(m): 7:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
nnokwa042:
and Fulani's right to kill farmers right?may ur Saudi Arabia Allah punish u with Ebola may fulani wipe ur family out
Shaaatap mumu IPOBIAN, am new here please welcome me tongue
Re: "Fulani Must Go": Delta Women Block Sapele-Warri Express Road Protesting (Photos by ChimaAdeoye: 7:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
emperorgoke:
A protest against Fulani Herdsmen is a protest against the Northern warlords.

The time to fight those faceless fulani warlords is waaay overdue.
Re: "Fulani Must Go": Delta Women Block Sapele-Warri Express Road Protesting (Photos by yarimo(m): 7:10pm On Jul 18, 2017
sirfee:
Na your mama be mumu,you are very stupid.
Shaaatap welcome me am new here how do I post comments ? tongue
Re: "Fulani Must Go": Delta Women Block Sapele-Warri Express Road Protesting (Photos by yarimo(m): 7:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
guiddoti:
Does your freedom includes using your cows to destroy their farm?
Shaaatap stop asking silly question, am new here how do I post comments in nairaland? tongue
Re: "Fulani Must Go": Delta Women Block Sapele-Warri Express Road Protesting (Photos by yarimo(m): 7:12pm On Jul 18, 2017
NothingDoMe:
You think say na IPOB you dey follow talk that nonsense? Those areas don't have chill oh. They will beat Burutai and IGP and beat you join for talking nonsense.
Shaaatap stop boosting, am new here how do I post comments in nairaland? tongue
Re: "Fulani Must Go": Delta Women Block Sapele-Warri Express Road Protesting (Photos by yarimo(m): 7:13pm On Jul 18, 2017
IFNOTGOD:

gOAT DEY SHOULD BE SLAUGHTERED like cow na, let d fulani visit ur family
what is this mumu saying abeg?

Re: "Fulani Must Go": Delta Women Block Sapele-Warri Express Road Protesting (Photos by yarimo(m): 7:14pm On Jul 18, 2017
Nyerhovwo101:
does that include d right to kill and rape members of ur host community
let police and other security should handle the situation.
Re: "Fulani Must Go": Delta Women Block Sapele-Warri Express Road Protesting (Photos by yarimo(m): 7:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:

Is this what your Koran taught you?
are referring to north Korea or south Korea? Here in ABA we don't know KORAN
Re: "Fulani Must Go": Delta Women Block Sapele-Warri Express Road Protesting (Photos by yarimo(m): 7:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:

You are a bastard. May you never end well for making a joke out of the sufferings of these innocent and molested women. What's wrong with you Yoruba Muslims?
so anyone that speaks against your dullard zombie idea is yoruba muslim abi?
Re: "Fulani Must Go": Delta Women Block Sapele-Warri Express Road Protesting (Photos by Fuckingmallam45(m): 7:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
[quote author=yarimo post=58578429]Mumu women ,in nigeria constitution their is freedom of association and right to live in any where in nigeria . BURATAI and the IGP of police over to you people undecided[/quote

Abi o Jobless people rubbish.
Re: "Fulani Must Go": Delta Women Block Sapele-Warri Express Road Protesting (Photos by NothingDoMe: 7:19pm On Jul 18, 2017
yarimo:
Shaaatap stop boosting, am new here how do I post comments in nairaland? tongue
Hahaha. Sharrap. Welcome newbie tongue
Re: "Fulani Must Go": Delta Women Block Sapele-Warri Express Road Protesting (Photos by Fuckingmallam45(m): 7:20pm On Jul 18, 2017
facelessangel:
Only Biafra can save Nigeria. weather we like it or not.
Nnamdi Kanu will be a Hero in the world.
Hate him or like him, the truth is that he has the solution to SE and SS problem.
Yoruba and Edo people can live with the Northerners.

No be lie mumu
Re: "Fulani Must Go": Delta Women Block Sapele-Warri Express Road Protesting (Photos by Ejanla07: 7:51pm On Jul 18, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:
And the jihadists here Sarrki yarimo and vedaxcool all are being paid to downplay it

we yoruba muslims don't get paid. we serve our masters free.
they sight d moon not us.
we re just follow follow
Re: "Fulani Must Go": Delta Women Block Sapele-Warri Express Road Protesting (Photos by Ejanla07: 7:54pm On Jul 18, 2017
MrIcredible:

I pray the Fulani retaliate too on IPOB-JEWṢ BUT THEY SHOULD LEAVE IGBO CHRISTIANS.

I LOVE IGBO CHRISTIANS BUT I DETEST IPOB-JEWṢ.

my yoruba muslim brother re u alright..

are u also in pains. because on Friday by 2pm our fulani masters will give us another directive.....

we yoruba muslims av suffa
Re: "Fulani Must Go": Delta Women Block Sapele-Warri Express Road Protesting (Photos by TheKingIsHere: 7:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
Okowa is the reason why these Fulani herdsmen terrorists are still in delta State. We are ready to drive them out of delta with our lives but okowa is shielding them. angry
Re: "Fulani Must Go": Delta Women Block Sapele-Warri Express Road Protesting (Photos by TheKingIsHere: 8:08pm On Jul 18, 2017
cooltola:
If Jona was president I don't think this Biafra thing will be happening

Look at this clown. We are talking about Fulani herdsmen terrorists you are talking about biafra angry
Re: "Fulani Must Go": Delta Women Block Sapele-Warri Express Road Protesting (Photos by Eluwilussit(m): 8:14pm On Jul 18, 2017
yarimo:

You are certainly welcome to NL. 1m likes for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We’ve Been Particularly Inspired By Our Youths, Theresa May Tells Commonwealth L / Governor Dave Umahi Pictured In His Farm / Police Detain EndSARS Protests Whatsapp Group Administrators In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.