Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,388 members, 7,781,116 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:13 AM

Portrait Of A Nigerian Programmer-episode1 - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Portrait Of A Nigerian Programmer-episode1 (1146 Views)

Joshua Agboola: 10-year-old Nigerian Programmer Who Has Developed Games And App / Basil Okpara Jr, Biography, Age, Nigerian Programmer Who Built 30 Mobile Games / Chatme, A Chat Messenger Application Develop By Nigerian Programmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Portrait Of A Nigerian Programmer-episode1 by GoldmindswebINC(m): 1:05pm On Jul 18, 2017
It’s extremely difficult for Nigerians to learn hard. They are always quick at “it is hard and it’s not easy” (lol smiley smiley smiley), In Nigeria Learning advanced programming course is quite challenging, though i don’t blame them. B’cos many factors are involved. No electricity, exorbitant Data charge, no easy access to computer and something poor or no internet service at all.
If you’re a programmer in Nigeria you are at the upfront. Infact, your future is very bright because you have all it takes to generate great wealth for yourself. Instead of being ardent job-seeker, moving from one office to another, in search of job that never exists right from 1960.
You may be creating websites and “Mobile APP” for people or you’ve built something lucrative something for yourself, that would generate income for you. That’s cool. cheesy cheesy
As for me being a Nigerian and a programmer means that you have the potential of building startup, Or Do you have $800 to pay a programmer or a junk script developer. Besides it’s really cool for a co-founder or founder of a company to know how his/her technology works.

At Hacker School, A lot of time is wasted thinking about what it means to be a gurus (programmer). My goal with this thread is to share some of our thinking on this topic “The portrait of a Nigerian Programmer or Developer” and to hopefully help the world better understand what Nigerians can do.
First, a quick note: This is just one step to think about becoming a better programmer in Nigeria. It’s almost certainly not that everything you need must come from India or programmer oriented countries, The only way to think about it is to become one and you may find other wanting your service. It’s up to you[b]![/b]
Programming and web development is key for anyone wanting a career in technology, Infact in life. To ensure that your comprehension of fundamental technology disciplines is on target, seek the help of a Tutor. From practical watch-me-do-it guide, like explicit video on(not copied from youtube) software and app development, web designs and development, networks and systems to algorithms and theory, Tutors have mastered this subject from some of the recognized institutes in the world. Available on digital format and on-demand, you can get the immediate help you need today.

Watch out for more episode. Let’s embrace our potential.

Questions Call or whatsapp (+234) 8147714099
Daniel Nnamani

1 Like

Re: Portrait Of A Nigerian Programmer-episode1 by DevDenky: 9:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
Alright, lets roll
Re: Portrait Of A Nigerian Programmer-episode1 by seunny4lif(m): 5:06am On Jul 20, 2017
cool
Re: Portrait Of A Nigerian Programmer-episode1 by mrfizy(m): 2:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
Hello peeps,I feel great enthusiasm for programming and hope to start learning immediately I can afford to get a PC.Can I learn programming with a mini laptop?
Re: Portrait Of A Nigerian Programmer-episode1 by Teedawg: 8:51am On Jul 24, 2017
mrfizy:
Hello peeps,I feel great enthusiasm for programming and hope to start learning immediately I can afford to get a PC.Can I learn programming with a mini laptop?
Yes !
Re: Portrait Of A Nigerian Programmer-episode1 by GoldmindswebINC(m): 1:52pm On Jul 25, 2017
mrfizy:
Yes off course, you can start with mini Laptop but bear in mind that you need upgrade when you get to higher programming level

(1) (Reply)

My Observations / Java/Kotlin/Groovy/Scala/Clojure - What's Your Favourite JVM Language? / Software Developer Intern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.