Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Photos: Master Energy Industry Uturu Owned By Uche Ogah - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Photos: Master Energy Industry Uturu Owned By Uche Ogah (33026 Views)

Dangote Meets With Saudi Arabia Minister Of Energy, Industry & Mineral Resources / Major Boost For Energy Industry As Pan Ocean Prepares To Commission Projects / Uche Ogah's Industrial Estate In Uturu, Abia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Master Energy Industry Uturu Owned By Uche Ogah by otokx(m): 2:42pm On Jul 18, 2017
Looks like Jack of all trade.
Re: Photos: Master Energy Industry Uturu Owned By Uche Ogah by misspineapple(f): 2:43pm On Jul 18, 2017
Masters indomie?neva heard of it..kudos to him do
Aku ruo ulo
Re: Photos: Master Energy Industry Uturu Owned By Uche Ogah by allcomage: 2:44pm On Jul 18, 2017
igbos are the real African Ashkenazi jews.I doff my cap for their industrious nature.the only tribe that has the guts to demand for a country of their own.

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Master Energy Industry Uturu Owned By Uche Ogah by Myself2(m): 2:59pm On Jul 18, 2017
Why is the noodle packaging looking so much like indomie
Re: Photos: Master Energy Industry Uturu Owned By Uche Ogah by DocAdray(f): 2:59pm On Jul 18, 2017
Nice one from that amiable man.
Re: Photos: Master Energy Industry Uturu Owned By Uche Ogah by joenor(m): 3:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
How durable are all his material?
Re: Photos: Master Energy Industry Uturu Owned By Uche Ogah by Baroba(m): 3:04pm On Jul 18, 2017
Good initiative, manufacturing is the way to go..
Re: Photos: Master Energy Industry Uturu Owned By Uche Ogah by erico2k2(m): 3:08pm On Jul 18, 2017
Udmaster:
Billionaire Businessman and Industralist, Dr Uche Ogah is on the move again.
Just take a look at some of his products in the Master Energy industry Uturu Abia state.
They include. MotorBykes, Noodles, Hangers, Plastic Cups, Fertilizer, bucket and Can, Diesel Oil, Plastic chair etc.
GOOD ONE OGA BOSS BUT MY ADVICE FOR YOU STAY OUT OF POLITICS,EMPOWER YOUR PEOPLE WITH BUSINESS INITIATIVES AND MAX PRODUCTIVITY.GIVE THEM EMPLOYMENT AND WATCH HOW GOD WILL BLESS YOU,DERV INTO POLITICS YOUR GOOD NAME GOES TO THE DIRT.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Master Energy Industry Uturu Owned By Uche Ogah by Johnnyessence(m): 3:08pm On Jul 18, 2017
Waoooo nice visionary with nice industry in place. Welldone uche ogah.
Re: Photos: Master Energy Industry Uturu Owned By Uche Ogah by gloriousprogidy(m): 3:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
this is the people they give just £2 to survive despite all their billions seized by Nigeria government.... abeg I am a Ghanian who can help me explain this picture below

Its actually a mystical ethno-social transformation in Nigeria. Its comprehension is beyond the sphere of foreigners.. I don't know better way to explain it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Master Energy Industry Uturu Owned By Uche Ogah by erico2k2(m): 3:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
and
Bia, 2017, Una nor go leave these our brown roof brothers alone? must you highlight the colours of thier roofnna take unu time ohhh grin grin
Re: Photos: Master Energy Industry Uturu Owned By Uche Ogah by NGELEBUBE: 3:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
joenor:
the durability of each of those materials has not been seen in the shores of Africa, it speaks for its self with more 100% market acceptability, i know better cos i patronize them...thanks!

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Master Energy Industry Uturu Owned By Uche Ogah by BlackMbakara1(m): 3:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
This news just made me happy today...i implore all to patronize and encourage him to do more.

I know inferiority and cynic people will come asking how long it will last...

1 Like

Re: Photos: Master Energy Industry Uturu Owned By Uche Ogah by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:15pm On Jul 18, 2017
gloriousprogidy:

Its actually a mystical ethno-social transformation in Nigeria. Its comprehension is beyond the sphere of foreigners.. I don't know better way to explain it.
exactly

1 Like

Re: Photos: Master Energy Industry Uturu Owned By Uche Ogah by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:15pm On Jul 18, 2017
erico2k2:

Bia, 2017, Una nor go leave these our brown roof brothers alone? must you highlight the colours of thier roofnna take unu time ohhh grin grin
u mean skull miners
Re: Photos: Master Energy Industry Uturu Owned By Uche Ogah by kjhova(m): 3:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:
"Invest home" that is the mantra. Ndigbo can never be great with us having most of our wealth outside Igbo land. Before you invest, the first question should be "can this investment be profitable in the East"? If the answer is yes then invest in the East. Time has shown that the East is presently one of Nigerias most stable and safe regions. I see no reason why I should not invest in the East because of the fear of "Kidnappers" when Lagos even has it worse. I see no reason why I should not invest in the East because of "insecurity" afterall Kaduna has it worse off with Kidnapping and religious crises.

A very valid point you have made, my dear friend. Afterall, charity begins at home.

However, for business men to increase investments in the eastern states, the state governments need to do more in the areas of; joint infrastructural projects, land tenure reforms, agreeing on industrial zones, investment in education, security etc.
Re: Photos: Master Energy Industry Uturu Owned By Uche Ogah by eagleeye2: 3:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
Aku ruo ulo, A mara onye kpara ya. Kudos the Masters.
Re: Photos: Master Energy Industry Uturu Owned By Uche Ogah by kjhova(m): 3:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
otokx:

All successful conglomerates are jacks of all trades.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Master Energy Industry Uturu Owned By Uche Ogah by akpunda86: 3:19pm On Jul 18, 2017
Nice concept,my bro but why not specialize,as others are growing u diversify,wonder what the overhead cost of running the plant will be,thou in Energy but the power plant will be cosuming diesel.

Assume cited in Aba,off umungassi where there is a gas line,with a gas powered generator,productivity is high compared to AGO as diesel theft is eliminated,when running a factory no matter what you cant rule out diesel theft.
Bravo masters Energy,jobs have being created,YOU THINK HOME.
Re: Photos: Master Energy Industry Uturu Owned By Uche Ogah by abdulkayus(m): 3:24pm On Jul 18, 2017
Den Don start with the taunting of the Yorubas despite that the Yorubas leave their thread for them. If Yorubas start their own now, they will start shouting and running around like headless chicken to report to the mod.
Hope, everyone can now see that these people are the first to look for trouble.
Re: Photos: Master Energy Industry Uturu Owned By Uche Ogah by Thedruggist: 3:29pm On Jul 18, 2017
Igbo amaka
Re: Photos: Master Energy Industry Uturu Owned By Uche Ogah by misteryman: 3:31pm On Jul 18, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
coolGod bless him.Pity!he share the state with that Albino fake Aba jew, fraudster Kanu.

Poolish man, take..am there

Re: Photos: Master Energy Industry Uturu Owned By Uche Ogah by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
He is related to my cousins(he is their mums cousin), if he was a Yoruba man some cone heads would have been bragging about this
WeShallSee:
Nice. I will love to work there
Re: Photos: Master Energy Industry Uturu Owned By Uche Ogah by DONSMITH123(m): 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2017
ok
Re: Photos: Master Energy Industry Uturu Owned By Uche Ogah by Vutseck(m): 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2017
joenor:
Ask Google .
Re: Photos: Master Energy Industry Uturu Owned By Uche Ogah by Maduawuchukwu(m): 3:46pm On Jul 18, 2017
kjhova:

A very valid point you have made, my dear friend. Afterall, charity begins at home.

However, for business men to increase investments in the eastern states, the state governments need to do more in the areas of; joint infrastructural projects, land tenure reforms, agreeing on industrial zones, investment in education, security etc.

That's true but do other states have all these things better than the East? That is the question. Most of our inhibitions about investing in the East are mainly just mental and not actual.
Re: Photos: Master Energy Industry Uturu Owned By Uche Ogah by Vutseck(m): 3:48pm On Jul 18, 2017
otokx:
it seems you know nothing about business
Dangote comes to mind .
Re: Photos: Master Energy Industry Uturu Owned By Uche Ogah by BiafraIShere(m): 3:51pm On Jul 18, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:
"Invest home" that is the mantra. Ndigbo can never be great with us having most of our wealth outside Igbo land. Before you invest, the first question should be "can this investment be profitable in the East"? If the answer is yes then invest in the East. Time has shown that the East is presently one of Nigerias most stable and safe regions. I see no reason why I should not invest in the East because of the fear of "Kidnappers" when Lagos even has it worse. I see no reason why I should not invest in the East because of "insecurity" afterall Kaduna has it worse off with Kidnapping and religious crises.
I dont think any Igbo man in his right sense will leave East now & go to the North to invest again after all their threats. Very soon, many of those in Lagos will relocate their head offices & production facilities home while they open branches and warehouses to cater for those places. If Igbos relocate all their industries in Lagos/Ogun Igboland will become No1.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Master Energy Industry Uturu Owned By Uche Ogah by BiafraIShere(m): 3:54pm On Jul 18, 2017
otokx:
You are too local, jack of all trade when this is a mega integrated industrial estate! Haven't you heard of "group of companies" before? I smell envy though.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Master Energy Industry Uturu Owned By Uche Ogah by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
Great people, we also worked on this project. He sponsors almost the whole village to school and other scholarships.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Master Energy Industry Uturu Owned By Uche Ogah by BiafraIShere(m): 3:58pm On Jul 18, 2017
NGELEBUBE:

the durability of each of those materials has not been seen in the shores of Africa, it speaks for its self with more 100% market acceptability, i know better cos i patronize them...thanks!
His myopic question is borne out of envy more than anything else.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos / How To Buy Things On Aliexpress From Nigeria - A Step-by-step Guide / Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.