Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,422 members, 7,808,513 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / . (783 Views)

. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by fordunit(m): 1:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
Re: . by KINGMILE: 1:22pm On Jul 19, 2017
fordunit:
An emerging online e-commerce, free classified and auction platform based in Nigeria is currently looking for experienced, dedicated, and multi-talented individuals to fill the following positions;

1. 3D Animators/VFX/CGI Experts

The individual must hone special and dynamic skills for CGI & VFX imagery (Still & Animated Imagery). Ability to use Auto-desk Maya, Adobe After Effects , Illustrator & Premier Pro will be an added advantage.

Any Bachelors Degree in computer science, Software Engineering or any related discipline shall be the criteria for selection.

2. Web Developers [Top Priority]

We will need an individual who is highly skilled in website development and who can work with MySQL, PHP, HTML, CSS and other database languages. He/She must be someone who understands what it means to have a web architecture that syncs front-end and back-end perfectly with great attention to aesthetics. Evidence of jobs done will be an added advantage.

A Bachelors Degree in computer science or Software Engineering or any related discipline shall be accepted for this position.

3. Sales Executives

If successful, the Sales Executive will be in charge of sales, marketing, promotions, content management, client relationship management and ensure profit of the organisation by converting leads to sales.

The criteria for selection shall be a minimum of OND in Business Administration/Marketing or any related discipline. Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Must have at least 2 years as Sales Executive or related field.

4. Graphics Designers

The Graphics Designer should be able to utilize Corel Draw and Adobe Photoshop perfectly. He/She must also be a designer that is multi-talented, extremely creative and can come up with multiple descriptive graphic design for product promotion on short notice.

A minimum of OND in any field shall be accepted.

To apply for the listed positions, kindly send a cover letter in your email compose box, attach your resume and send to recruitment_hrm@outlook.com

Note: Subject of the email must be the position you are applying for. Applications not sent in the format advised above may not be reviewed.

Salary: Negotiable
Submission Deadline: August 31st, 2017

am a pro in graphic design BUT my qualifications are ssce certificate and computer operations diploma certificate and am based in abuja. i dont know it it's possible if the interview can be moved to abuja because of distance barrier for me.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:43am On Jul 20, 2017
KINGMILE:

am a pro in graphic design BUT my qualifications are ssce certificate and computer operations diploma certificate and am based in abuja. i dont know it it's possible if the interview can be moved to abuja because of distance barrier for me.

That's the funny part. A lot of the experts I know are self-taught and their fields of study have nothing to do with computer science or even art. (Talking about the VFX Experts qualification).
Re: . by fordunit(m): 11:16am On Jul 21, 2017
KINGMILE:

Kindly send your resume and attached graphics works you have done before now to the email provided.
Re: . by fordunit(m): 11:17am On Jul 21, 2017
ladanski:

That's the funny part. A lot of the experts I know are self-taught and their fields of study have nothing to do with computer science or even art. (Talking about the VFX Experts qualification).

Tell all the VFX & CGI experts you know to apply. We will welcome them on board.

1 Like

Re: . by excellgraphics(m): 6:05pm On Jul 21, 2017
Am highly skilled in photoshop,coredraw,power point,excel with HND in business Administration, can i still apply for the post of graphics design?.
thank you.
Re: . by fordunit(m): 7:18pm On Jul 21, 2017
excellgraphics:
Am highly skilled in photoshop,coredraw,power point,excel with HND in business Administration, can i still apply for the post of graphics design?.
thank you.

Of course you can apply. When sending your updated resume, kindly attach some of the jobs you've done before.

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Logo, Flyers, Business Cards And So On At A Very Affordable Price. / Urgently In Need Of A Graphics Designer / Professional Photo Editor Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.