Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet (45583 Views)

Should I Marry This Single Mother? / I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady / 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by cutewalex: 7:50pm On Jul 18, 2017
Why C.Ronaldo Still Want More Kid www.cr7blog.com
Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by Ezionye(f): 7:58pm On Jul 18, 2017
Its already half year. Is op trying to rush pple into marriage?

2 Likes

Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by ogtavia(m): 8:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
Atlantia:

I should ask you the same question. smiley
I should concede at this point and say well played...but you know...I would rather play coy and say...'yeah,i know good sarcasm when I see/hear one'.
Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by mylove4God(f): 8:01pm On Jul 18, 2017
saydfact:

Make I add my own for the matter:

1. Go to people dominated sections on online forums such like Nairaland and frequently make meaningful contribution, you never can tell someone who likes reading your post and comments can draw attention and be your future husband.

2. Type I'm looking for a serious husband on Nairaland and beg Lalasticlala to put it on FP - You cant excape that month before your Pre-Wedding pics makes FP.

Culled: [url]palmchatnow.com[/url]

What about for men that wants to settle down this year or don't you know that some men are desperate to get married this year?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by sekem: 8:01pm On Jul 18, 2017
jericco1:
Most ladies are in dire need of a mate but wouldn't admit it.

As in eh

Just see as they flock in here like mad

The only problem be say most of dem don't even know why they want a mate

Funny, right?
Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by PenisCaP: 8:02pm On Jul 18, 2017

1 Like

Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 18, 2017
mylove4God:

What about for men that wants to settle down this year or don't you know that some men are desperate to get married this year?

ignore d date, enjoy the post
Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by Funjosh(m): 8:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
If you are a lady and wants to be in a relationship Pm me.
Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by mylove4God(f): 8:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ezionye:
Its already half year. Is op trying to rush pple into marriage?

It is not too late to find a spouse and get married this year.

1 Like

Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by mayorchelsea(m): 8:08pm On Jul 18, 2017
HannahHitler:
op post tips for how I can be a billionaire this year please. with that I can buy a husband..

I like you already!Very thoughtful of you.
Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by Spicymercy(f): 8:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
saydfact:

Make I add my own for the matter:

1. Go to people dominated sections on online forums such like Nairaland and frequently make meaningful contribution, you never can tell someone who likes reading your post and comments can draw attention and be your future husband.

2. Type I'm looking for a serious husband on Nairaland and beg Lalasticlala to put it on FP - You cant excape that month before your Pre-Wedding pics makes FP.

Culled: [url]palmchatnow.com[/url]

lol... this post is hilarious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by MissRaine69(f): 8:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
In a nutshell act desperate
Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by kay9(m): 8:10pm On Jul 18, 2017
Baeb:
Looking for a cool and nice guy who lives in Lagos for a serious relationship. A yoruba who is a Christian preferably. Must be between 30 - 35 years old. Must also have a source of income. I love m men intelligent,Kindly PM me if you fit the bill. Only serious persons tho.

A little introduction. I am resourceful, beautiful and Intelligent. I am tall and slim. I make my own money, i'm not rich but not poor either. I could be funny when i wanna. Want to know me better. PM me! You could also call or send a text to 09037438017.

I like you already. smiley
Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by mylove4God(f): 8:14pm On Jul 18, 2017
connectpoint:

connectpoint:

Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by mylove4God(f): 8:14pm On Jul 18, 2017
connectpoint:

connectpoint:

Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by Atlantia(f): 8:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
ogtavia:
I should concede at this point and say well played...but you know...I would rather play coy and say...'yeah,i know good sarcasm when I see/hear one'.
I guess it all depends on your idea of 'good sarcasm'. smiley
Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by ogtavia(m): 8:22pm On Jul 18, 2017
Atlantia:

I guess it all depends on your idea of 'good sarcasm'. smiley
I guess we both know where dis is heading....
Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by vince2016(m): 8:23pm On Jul 18, 2017
sexybbstar:

It's working already..
Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by ekensi01: 8:26pm On Jul 18, 2017
madone:
na as him put am be that oo. I Av been going about looking for a smart girl. I Av even introduced some very pretty girls to him and he said them no smart after first date with them. Naija has pretty girls who re bimbos according to him talks
Lol, may be him go try Nikita from America
Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by Adanne9110(f): 8:34pm On Jul 18, 2017
Wow,this is becoming so serious, I never knew I was going to stay upto 28yrs old still not married, I used to think that It will just happen so long as you are a good lady,not knowing its not abt how good one is but about how opportuned one is...If i had known by now I would have been an experienced Revd Sister in Catholic church,and that would have been a good achievement.... Before, I let friends go,hoping that it's easy to come by,wow,now the fake ones are so serious with the search,well the good ones are so timid even to say hello...irony of life

3 Likes

Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 18, 2017
Adanne9110:
Wow,this is becoming so serious, I never knew I was going to stay upto 28yrs old still not married, I used to think that I will just happen so long as you are a good lady,not knowing its not abt how good one is but about how opportuned one is...If i had know by now I would have been an experience Revd Sister in Catholic church,and that would have been a good achievement.... Before I let friends go,hoping that its easy to come by,wow,now the fake ones are so serious with the search,well the good ones are so timid even to say hello...irony of life

I agree
Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
noted
Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by luswitz(f): 9:27pm On Jul 18, 2017
So what about that for men who want to marry this year? The truth must be told there are men out there also searching seriously for a woman to call theirs, they even go as far as praying in church, this isnt just a woman thingg, so u people should stop deceiving urselves. Instead of coming out plan to say women should be more out and friendly so dat they can be more approachable by the men, u are playing smart putting up dis stupid trick. If u like dont be man enough and approach a lady...
Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by luswitz(f): 9:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
banmee:
What is it with Nigerians and marriage? It's not as if they all have the financial muscle to care for an entire family. Life is not all about marriage na.....
like seriously I dont get.. its not possible everyone must get married. . Some will and will not.. so people should accept their fate with open heart.
Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by hitleraldof(m): 9:41pm On Jul 18, 2017
HannahHitler:
op post tips for how I can be a billionaire this year please. with that I can buy a husband..

and madam when did I wife you na
why will you steal my surname just like that
Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 18, 2017
luswitz:
like seriously I dont get.. its not possible everyone must get married. . Some will and will not.. so people should accept their fate with open heart.

this thread is for people with the hope for marriage and not otherwise...
Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by misspineapple(f): 9:56pm On Jul 18, 2017
YesNoMaybe:

Yeah.... I agree. Your tips are nice!
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by misspineapple(f): 9:56pm On Jul 18, 2017
Basfaq:
So you don binging your own journey.lol. grin
lwkm..see dis 1
Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by luswitz(f): 10:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
connectpoint:

this thread is for people with the hope for marriage and not otherwise...
why women? Are men not looking for wives Beside gone are those days women are pressure to settle down... things have changed, please if ur having challenges getting a wife, leave your high horse, go out there and look for one.. women were not made to search for husbands. Our men now are just so weak to face their responsibilities.
Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by fatdick(m): 10:17pm On Jul 18, 2017
Benita27:
Nobody would be jailed for that...it usually ends in paying a "Fine". And is it the 10 or 15K at most some of you send that'd make you hire a legal practissioner to get someone sued?. Not to mention the lower denominations. grin
You are into the business of collecting TP without showing up abi? Oya Kontinu.....We will soon catch yougrin
Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by karrengold(f): 10:17pm On Jul 18, 2017
funny but true....... thanks op....will see to that
Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
luswitz:
why women? Are men not looking for wives Beside gone are those days women are pressure to settle down... things have changed, please if ur having challenges getting a wife, leave your high horse, go out there and look for one.. women were not made to search for husbands. Our men now are just so weak to face their responsibilities.

We are not... Aunty take me off that list biko nu..Make yourself available and we'll come asking.. do you know or have you asked guys to tell you why you're not asked many times? Ak your fellow sisters how many guys they insult or look down on or turn down on a daily...now if you get multiple turn downs. you stop bothering to ask because you feel not good enough... obviously you don't know many men sha by saying can't leave up to responsibilities..yu definitely mistaken

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. / Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Nurse And Her Engineer Husband / Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.