Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Effects Of Using Your Smartphone In The Dark . - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Effects Of Using Your Smartphone In The Dark . (24381 Views)

Infinix Hot 7 And Infinix Hot 7 Pro Specs : Upcoming Infinix Smartphone In 2019 / Whatsapp Latest Feature: Swipe To Reply, Dark Mode And Lots More / 7 Advantages Of Using VPN Services In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Effects Of Using Your Smartphone In The Dark . by Vicnuetron: 5:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
Harbeyg09:
The more i use my smartphone at night, the more my sight gets sharp cool cool
Harbeyg09:
Harbeyg09:
lol
Re: Effects Of Using Your Smartphone In The Dark . by Timblaze(m): 5:33pm On Jul 18, 2017
make i hear!
Re: Effects Of Using Your Smartphone In The Dark . by Lalas247(f): 5:35pm On Jul 18, 2017
Trash
Re: Effects Of Using Your Smartphone In The Dark . by EmmanuelCena(m): 5:50pm On Jul 18, 2017
Chuvin22:
Get photochromic glasses with anti reflective coating.
It's helps.
Not just using ur phone in the dark can affect ur eyes, also Watching TV or using ur laptop in a dark room..

I just got one for myself this week!
I experienced prolonged severe pains most often restricted to my left eye.

The pain could sometimes last for a whole day or more, sometimes occurring for a few hours in the days.

I actually thought it was something like a cataract until i met the doctor

3 Likes

Re: Effects Of Using Your Smartphone In The Dark . by easzypeaszy(m): 5:53pm On Jul 18, 2017
Am experiencing it now..two day ago I use my fone thrgh out d nite n wen I woke up in d morning I discvr am having issues wt one of my eye..til nw I cnt see clearly wt d eye..am using glasses nw
Re: Effects Of Using Your Smartphone In The Dark . by Dnockeror333(m): 5:59pm On Jul 18, 2017
What of wearing dark googles to reduce the effects of the light rays? Will the blind and cancerous effect be reduced?
Re: Effects Of Using Your Smartphone In The Dark . by marshall7: 6:10pm On Jul 18, 2017
Always keep the intensity low when using the phone in the night and you'll be fine.

forget story
Re: Effects Of Using Your Smartphone In The Dark . by LegendaryArnold(m): 6:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
then tell our government to provide adequately uninterrupted power supply 24/7 to avoid us from using using phones in the night especially...
Re: Effects Of Using Your Smartphone In The Dark . by bravesoul247(m): 6:20pm On Jul 18, 2017
Well all these are don't affect me cos I activate night vision on my Tecno Camon CX. So I'm soft
Re: Effects Of Using Your Smartphone In The Dark . by bravesoul247(m): 6:23pm On Jul 18, 2017
Guyman02:
I want to form a habit of not watching TV and using the smart phone once it gets dark except to answer calls for at least 2 days in a week whether there is power or not.
How many people can do this? Lets choose our No TV/Phone night days and keep to it. I chose Monday and Thursday. Who else?
lol. I activate night vision on my browsers on my Tecno Camon CX.
Re: Effects Of Using Your Smartphone In The Dark . by Guyman02: 6:26pm On Jul 18, 2017
bravesoul247:
lol. I activate night vision on my browsers on my Tecno Camon CX.

Night vision is infrared and does not help also if used for so long
Re: Effects Of Using Your Smartphone In The Dark . by egopersonified(f): 6:29pm On Jul 18, 2017
if your phone torchlight is behind the phone, put it on while using your phone in the dark.
Re: Effects Of Using Your Smartphone In The Dark . by sunshineV(f): 6:37pm On Jul 18, 2017
Wait. Me I have apolo but this post is making me think I have eye cancer. God pls ooo
Re: Effects Of Using Your Smartphone In The Dark . by Mustiboy(m): 7:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
So, what are the safety measures we should take?
Cuz I only have time to use my phone at night after coming back from work.
Re: Effects Of Using Your Smartphone In The Dark . by nuelnik(m): 7:10pm On Jul 18, 2017
Mustiboy:
So, what are the safety measures we should take?
Cuz I only have time to use my phone at night after coming back from work.

using your phone in at night is not the problem . the problem is using it in the dark .

try making the room bright. . or u can download twilight app to make u get off ur phone on time
Re: Effects Of Using Your Smartphone In The Dark . by Mustiboy(m): 7:15pm On Jul 18, 2017
nuelnik:

using your phone in at night is not the problem . the problem is using it in the dark .

try making the room bright. . or u can download twilight app to make u get off ur phone on time
thanks
Re: Effects Of Using Your Smartphone In The Dark . by emonkey(m): 7:48pm On Jul 18, 2017
nuelnik:

Like the popular saying that says " things that are sweet , kills more " , so it is with using of
smartphone , for me I love using my smartphone at night 'most times in the dark' , not until i saw the effects of using mobile phone in the dark and I was like God help me .

Using of phone's in the dark is something that if not all of us has done then it will be 90% , its actually sweet laying on your bed and using your smartphone in the dark.. But the effects are heart crushing 'Lol that's no the effect , not " heart crushing" '

Below are some effect of using your smartphone in the dark .

1. It cause temporary blindness , yes' using phone in the dark can harm your vision. Lots of people have been candidates to this . A 40years old lady was said you loss her vision 30minutes every morning she wakes and doctors reports on her was linked to using her phone always in the dark .

2. Using smartphone in the dark can cause eye cancer , lots of publication has been going around about the need to stop using smartphone in the dark as the ray from a phone in the dark is very harmful .

3. Using smartphone in the dark affects the brain , from stressing the eyes which in turns stress the brain.

See more : http://www.nueltech.com/2017/07/effect-of-using-smartphone-in-dark.html?m=1

People just believe any nonsense they find on the internet without asking themself the qualification of the person who posted it or even the state of his mental heallth. Mscheeew! angry angry
Re: Effects Of Using Your Smartphone In The Dark . by DONFASZY(m): 8:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
Am d best addict
Using fone in dark
Hw can I stop it
I read loads of News after close of work and also do orders online
Re: Effects Of Using Your Smartphone In The Dark . by Ennyholar: 8:41pm On Jul 18, 2017
I use the blue light defender on my Camon CX...I think I am fine .
Re: Effects Of Using Your Smartphone In The Dark . by RapportNaija(m): 2:04am On Jul 19, 2017
Re: Effects Of Using Your Smartphone In The Dark . by AlwaysUltraPad: 2:37am On Jul 19, 2017
And I'm in the dark with mine. *switches it off*
Re: Effects Of Using Your Smartphone In The Dark . by Juniorbuba(m): 3:36am On Jul 19, 2017
I wont lie as i am reading thus post sef its in d dark...may God help us
Re: Effects Of Using Your Smartphone In The Dark . by quenton02: 5:37am On Jul 19, 2017
There is something called blue light filter, u should read it up
Re: Effects Of Using Your Smartphone In The Dark . by sfinkzslot(m): 2:28pm On Jul 19, 2017
sfinkzslot:

Remain there and be deceiving yourself
Re: Effects Of Using Your Smartphone In The Dark . by JhyMedex: 3:44pm On Jul 22, 2017
nuelnik:

Yes , I'm very guilty
Bruh.. did u bother to check 4 d authenticity of dis info b4 posting it on a general forum like dis?..

Most of dis Health infos r not correct.. Some pple read dis tins n believe evry word.. ignorantly harming dem selves in the process..

If u can prove the scientific authenticity of this info.
pls feel free to share
Re: Effects Of Using Your Smartphone In The Dark . by Inehmesit: 7:12pm On Jul 22, 2017
The best thing to do is to download an app called "Lux lite". This app will get the job done, it can reduce your brightness to the point where you can't even see what's on display on your phone again, lol. Y'all should download and thank me later, it's what I use when I have any need to operate my phone at night.
Re: Effects Of Using Your Smartphone In The Dark . by Freak101(f): 7:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
I actually love pressing my phone in the dark..lol
Re: Effects Of Using Your Smartphone In The Dark . by Freak101(f): 5:01pm On Jul 23, 2017
The itel P51 that I want to buy has a brightness control,this shouldn't concern me anyway

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Remove My Infinix From Privacy Protection Pin / How Do I Check My Mtn Postpaid Balance Account / How To Convert Mtn Suprise Bonus To Credit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.