Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,267 members, 7,780,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:16 PM

Do You Need A Tutor For Ielts, Sat, Gre Or Toefl In Warri And Its Evirons? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Need A Tutor For Ielts, Sat, Gre Or Toefl In Warri And Its Evirons? (956 Views)

100% Sure Runs For Gre,gmat,toefl,ielts,sat,cgfns / IELTS,GRE Or TOEFL, Which Is Better? / TOEFL, IELTS, SAT ,GRE Registration And FREE Study Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need A Tutor For Ielts, Sat, Gre Or Toefl In Warri And Its Evirons? by SATIELTSGRETOEF(m): 2:24pm On Jul 18, 2017
I am a seasoned tutor, with lots of experiences in preparing candidates for examinations such as SAT, IELTS, GRE and TOEFL. These examinations usually scare the hell out most candidates but those whom I have tutored have all aced their examinations with ease. There's no need to sing too many songs about myself.

If you live in Warri and its environs and you desire to pass any of these examinations with ease, you don't need to desire any further.

Just get in touch with me on 08174100154 or engrkpob@gmail.com.

Thanks.
Re: Do You Need A Tutor For Ielts, Sat, Gre Or Toefl In Warri And Its Evirons? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 18, 2017
NO, I DONT NEED A TUTOR.... I AM CERTIFIED
Re: Do You Need A Tutor For Ielts, Sat, Gre Or Toefl In Warri And Its Evirons? by SATIELTSGRETOEF(m): 2:35pm On Jul 18, 2017
StephDamielola:
NO, I DONT NEED A TUTOR.... I AM CERTIFIED
OK. But there may be others that need one.
Re: Do You Need A Tutor For Ielts, Sat, Gre Or Toefl In Warri And Its Evirons? by SATIELTSGRETOEF(m): 5:13pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ace your SAT, IELTS, GRE and TOEFL Exams once and for all.
Re: Do You Need A Tutor For Ielts, Sat, Gre Or Toefl In Warri And Its Evirons? by SATIELTSGRETOEF(m): 7:04am On Jul 19, 2017
I am a seasoned tutor, with lots of experiences in preparing candidates for examinations such as SAT, IELTS, GRE and TOEFL. These examinations usually scare the hell out most candidates but those whom I have tutored have all aced their examinations with ease. There's no need to sing too many songs about myself.

If you live in Warri and its environs and you desire to pass any of these examinations with ease, you don't need to desire any further.

Thanks.
Re: Do You Need A Tutor For Ielts, Sat, Gre Or Toefl In Warri And Its Evirons? by sewuun(m): 4:12pm On Jul 19, 2017
SATIELTSGRETOEF:

Thanks.
SATIELTSGRETOEF:

OK. But there may be others that need one.
SATIELTSGRETOEF:

Thanks.
. Good Day bro please I will be having my IELTS exam August 3rd and I Don't feel too prepared cause it was just dawn on me last week that I have to sit for it and I barely have no clue about it can you please help me with tips materials and sites please my Email is seun23adedeji@gmail.com and WhatsApp 08027064884 please reply
Re: Do You Need A Tutor For Ielts, Sat, Gre Or Toefl In Warri And Its Evirons? by Biut(m): 3:39pm On Aug 22, 2017
SATIELTSGRETOEF:

Thanks.
Do you also tutor for GMAT?
Re: Do You Need A Tutor For Ielts, Sat, Gre Or Toefl In Warri And Its Evirons? by SATIELTSGRETOEF(m): 2:30pm On Aug 23, 2017
Biut:

Yes I do
Re: Do You Need A Tutor For Ielts, Sat, Gre Or Toefl In Warri And Its Evirons? by Pawlahh: 5:35pm On Sep 21, 2017
Biut:

I need a study center where i can practice for GMAT in warri, do you know any center that offers lectures in warri?
Re: Do You Need A Tutor For Ielts, Sat, Gre Or Toefl In Warri And Its Evirons? by moderatedguy: 10:53pm On Sep 21, 2017
[left][/left]
SATIELTSGRETOEF:

Thanks.
is this ur whatsapp number?
Re: Do You Need A Tutor For Ielts, Sat, Gre Or Toefl In Warri And Its Evirons? by SATIELTSGRETOEF(m): 6:27am On Sep 22, 2017
Yes it is.
moderatedguy:
[left][/left]is this ur whatsapp number?

(1) (Reply)

Awgu Hall Of Fame Induction / Jamb Change Of Course/institution Not Working On Choices School Portal / AI 'boy' Shibuya Mirai Becomes The 1st Machine To Be Granted Residency In Tokyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.