Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Sometimes We Have To Give Up The Things We Want The Most. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sometimes We Have To Give Up The Things We Want The Most. (3004 Views)

The Things That Turn Girls On / What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship / Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sometimes We Have To Give Up The Things We Want The Most. by xynerise: 7:33pm On Feb 04, 2010
This goes out to both the male and the female, young and old.
For ladies, not everything you need that your boyfriend must buy. Yes you need a new phone,a new car, a new everything maybe cos you are celebrating your birthday and when he refuses to buy it you think he is not caring. Why cant you just give it up for that moment and think about others that he can spend for? example his siblings. For guys that think being a player is the ultimate guy, sometimes we just have to give it up and give love a chance. Yes we have been struck with heartbreak in the past but we cannot judge by the evil of one person. Some mqay say I am writting nonsense but only a wise man understands it. At least I know one or two will put this in mind. cool

(1) (Reply)

Bad News!! / I Love A Girl In My Class But She has a Boy Friend In The Class / Please Rate Me...am I Hot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.