Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,752 members, 7,806,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again (48327 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Seyi Law And His Wife / 'feed Your Daughter This' - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law's Daughter Again / Kemi Olunloyo Is Not Done,drags Seyi Law's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by SeniorZato(m): 6:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
I. Shayis voice right now " wating carry me go start beef with this woman now"?
Re: Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by moscobabs(m): 6:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
jjjjj2017:

d thing dey our blood no be small grin grin grin
Thank God u know that... The pepper wey Ibadan indigenes showed me when I was schooling there no b small o.they will abuse yu and u will b crying like say then beat u.

And the more u yab them the more powerful their tongues be.

U fear una o
Re: Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by Bigsteveg(m): 6:34pm On Jul 18, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Seyi Law has stepped on the tail of a mad tiger

I should be ready rub himself with mud sad
I totally agree, the guy has stepped on a cobra tail the time.
Re: Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by jjjjj2017: 6:34pm On Jul 18, 2017
moscobabs:

Thank God u know that... The pepper wey Ibadan indigenes showed me when I was schooling there no b small o.they will abuse yu and u will b crying like say then beat u.

U fear una o
lwkmd grin grin grin but we are friendly sha o, if we yab u we fit chop for the same plate with you that same day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by Omoluabi16(m): 6:35pm On Jul 18, 2017
Nikita1:
Kemi, I know you are on NL, just read this.

I think you should face Seyi only! Leave the innocent cutie baby out of this! Have you lost your senses to the DV you suffered in your marriage? Do you have any mother instinct at all in you? This baby is too innocent cry, she did not deserve some portions of your werey dsiplay. You are too old for this childish act madam werey.
I can't be the wife of Seyi and still keep quiet on this! Impossicant!
I will make sure you wake up at night to cry with whatever I will dig up for you.

I agree with Seyi, your mother should have accepted placental instead of you.

You are a disgrace to us, we Yorubas reject you and your cursed life!
Sister calm down now. grin she's still yoruba.

She needs help though.
Re: Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by whiteeyes: 6:37pm On Jul 18, 2017
jesusson22:
she's overdoing it
she must be high on GS, Goat shit!
That little gurl is innocent despite any ongoing fury. kemi watch out, otherwise you get haunted!!!
Re: Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by mustafa006: 6:41pm On Jul 18, 2017
So a child can't be obese in peace again...Nigerians and not minding there biz mentality
Re: Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by PANDA2: 6:42pm On Jul 18, 2017
whiteeyes:
she must be high on GS, Goat shit!
That little gurl is innocent despite any ongoing fury. kemi watch out, otherwise you get haunted!!!

She is already haunted. Lunatic Kemi Olunloyo that has been cursed by her father. EX CONVICT

Re: Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by jaytime(m): 6:47pm On Jul 18, 2017
There is nothing wrong with that baby as being portrayed. She's just a baby well feed, as she grows up she'll shed all that fat and become normal. A mere look at the Dad's face will tell a reasonable person that she's taking her chick after her dad.

1 Like

Re: Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by seangy4konji: 6:47pm On Jul 18, 2017
Funny how people are bashing sister Kemi. When Seyi threw a shade about kemis mother and placenta thrown away. And laughing at her incarceration. No one sis anythig. If you are not armed well. You don't ask for the death that killed your father.

Let him enjoy the bashing now.

4 Likes

Re: Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by eyinjuege: 6:48pm On Jul 18, 2017
I have looked and looked, I still can't see the fat baby....

But she's cute though.. I feel like pulling her cheeks..

Kuchi kuchi, oh baby

1 Like

Re: Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by esthervera(f): 6:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
tochuc:
Haha
i think from now on all these comedians we stop making jokes with people personal life. do they think everyone will be like 2face that just keep mute during his time. I only pitty the innocent kid.

1 Like

Re: Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by esthervera(f): 6:53pm On Jul 18, 2017
i think from now on all these comedians we stop making jokes with people personal life. do they think everyone will be like 2face that just keep mute during his time. I only pitty the innocent kid.
Re: Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by lanxebony(m): 6:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
StarPlayer:
Lol

On the contrary, I think the baby is beginning to actually loose weight. From that picture, she is not as fat as she used to be, it's only her cheeks that is still chubby. If not for pride, Seyi law should be thanking aunty kemi for her advices because he is definitely following it codedly.

One way or the other, she is actually making sense. The child is obese , and excessive fat i's bad for a growing baby.
Sheyi codedly seeking therapy

1 Like

Re: Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by Kokaine(m): 7:05pm On Jul 18, 2017
StarPlayer:
Lol

On the contrary, I think the baby is beginning to actually loose weight. From that picture, she is not as fat as she used to be, it's only her cheeks that is still chubby. If not for pride, Seyi law should be thanking aunty kemi for her advices because he is definitely following it codedly.
that baby is very pretty

1 Like

Re: Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by repogirl(f): 7:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
If they arrest this mad woman now, some people will start forming Voltron for her. Only psychiatric help can save her.
Re: Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by Donkalio: 7:14pm On Jul 18, 2017
Many are mad, but few her roaming.....we all pleaded for her release when she was in ph prison. Now it confirm that she is insane.
Re: Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 18, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Sister calm down now. grin she's still yoruba.

She needs help though.
it's annoying bro....she's just a kid, a baby with no idea of this.
Re: Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by BiggyBamBam: 7:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
Seyi Law dragged himself and daughter into this because he wanted to feel relevant.

By the way, is he really a celebrity?
Is telling dry jokes makes one a celebrity?
Re: Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by Donkalio: 7:17pm On Jul 18, 2017
Make her madness no ever near port-harcourt oh! Or else, na straight to prison.
Re: Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by Toofan007: 7:25pm On Jul 18, 2017
You see this woman dey come, just hold your ears run! You see her post, no comment, just give am chance. Leave her alone! You annoy her, at your peril.
Re: Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by NothingDoMe: 7:25pm On Jul 18, 2017
megabyte2:
Seyi Law has passed his boundary.
which boundary? Na she born the Pikin?
Re: Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by pahen1991: 7:33pm On Jul 18, 2017
na conji de disturb dis woman
Re: Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
clarocuzioo:
I think Kemi should stop being childish and respect this family, she's always seeking undue advantage and recognition, she should respect this family and allow them to live their lives peacefully, what is all this rubbish about, even if she is sincere about the health condition of the baby, I think she could have contacted them privately, why subjecting the innocent little girl to this level of cyber bullying, enough of all these nonsense and media drama.
I wonder, don't celebrities share contacts or no social media dem dey meet?
Re: Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 18, 2017
lollypeezle:
I don't support killing

God doesn't support it

It is Illegal

It is a sin

It haunts someone

My parents won't love me killing someone

BUT, if i happen to have this woman as a family member, i will eventually KILL her
Hahaaaa
Re: Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by tabithababy(f): 7:43pm On Jul 18, 2017
Nikita1:
Kemi, I know you are on NL, just read this.

I think you should face Seyi only! Leave the innocent cutie baby out of this! Have you lost your senses to the DV you suffered in your marriage? Do you have any mother instinct at all in you? This baby is too innocent cry, she did not deserve some portions of your werey display. You are too old for this childish act madam werey.
I can't be the wife of Seyi and still keep quiet on this! Impossicant!
I will make sure you wake up at night to cry with whatever I will dig up for you.

I agree with Seyi, your mother should have accepted placenta instead of you.

You are a disgrace to us, we Yorubas reject you and your cursed life!

And to say you are a woman, imagine someone saying kemi's mother should have accepted her placenta instead of her. Someone else's mother...seyi should have faced kemi alone instead of her mother

Next time, seyi will think twice before calling kemi out

2 Likes

Re: Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by tete7000(m): 7:43pm On Jul 18, 2017
clarocuzioo:
I think Kemi should stop being childish and respect this family, she's always seeking undue advantage and recognition, she should respect this family and allow them to live their lives peacefully, what is all this rubbish about, even if she is sincere about the health condition of the baby, I think she could have contacted them privately, why subjecting the innocent little girl to this level of cyber bullying, enough of all these nonsense and media drama.

You must think Kemi is sane. No she is not. Even if she read what you wrote, she won't be able to connect with you. She lives in her closed world.
Re: Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by lebienconnu: 7:44pm On Jul 18, 2017
Both of them are ijiats. Truth be told, the cute baby needs medical attention. There is need to engage the service of a dietitian like anti Kemi advised albeit wrongly.
Re: Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by tabithababy(f): 7:47pm On Jul 18, 2017
moscobabs:

U fear una o

did you say ibadan??

oyo state people are extremely insultive and very disrespectful angry angry
Re: Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by LorenzoU: 7:54pm On Jul 18, 2017
dear oldie pls deal with seyi and leave the innocent little Angel be thank you.
Re: Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by EzigboNwanma(f): 8:05pm On Jul 18, 2017
Brendaniel:
There are some people i don't see to be normal:

1. This woman
2. FFK

There is something synonymous about them, i don't still know why people listen to what they say, i think they act better than what they say.....
you forgot to add one more
Ayo fayose

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nadia Buari, Husband And Children Step Out Together / Nikos Adeleke Dancing With His Father Like They're Lovers (video,pics) / Caption This Photo Of Falz And His Father, Femi Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.