Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again (48334 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Seyi Law And His Wife / 'feed Your Daughter This' - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law's Daughter Again / Kemi Olunloyo Is Not Done,drags Seyi Law's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by StarPlayer: 11:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
Max24:

is Kemi a doctor or nutritionist ?
Don't you know how to read?

She's a pharmacist, if only you payed attention during your comprehensive classes you wouldn't have been asking such dumb questions at this age.
Re: Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by lexy2014: 11:53pm On Jul 18, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Their incessant banter is getting stale
d woman na agbaya.its seyi law that has her time
Re: Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by jessejunior(m): 11:54pm On Jul 18, 2017
Brendaniel:
There are some people i don't see to be normal:

1. This woman
2. FFK
3. The Oshokomole

There is something synonymous about them, i don't still know why people listen to what they say, i think they act better than what they say.....

hushpuppi nko
Re: Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by lexy2014: 11:56pm On Jul 18, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Their incessant banter is getting stale
d woman na agbaya.its seyi law that has her time.he is cause of this whole drama
Re: Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by Ulomoney(f): 2:24am On Jul 19, 2017
clarocuzioo:
I think Kemi should stop being childish and respect this family, she's always seeking undue advantage and recognition, she should respect this family and allow them to live their lives peacefully, what is all this rubbish about, even if she is sincere about the health condition of the baby, I think she could have contacted them privately, why subjecting the innocent little girl to this level of cyber bullying, enough of all these nonsense and media drama.

Too bad. That's what winning is all about. grin
Re: Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by Juniorbuba(m): 3:34am On Jul 19, 2017
So all those leaf and ogi that she put in front of her is food....God please dont let that kind of food come my way undecided
Re: Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by Max24: 5:02am On Jul 19, 2017
StarPlayer:
Don't you know how to read?

She's a pharmacist, if only you payed attention during your comprehensive classes you wouldn't have been asking such dumb questions at this age.
so in your comprehensive classes you were taught that a pharmacist is a doctor or nutritionist, abi . A pharmacist that abandon pharmacy for her type of junk journalism - indeed, and you believe her. Sorry for you!
Re: Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by Eljay24(m): 5:45am On Jul 19, 2017
I would have locked her up several times over . ..
Re: Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by seangy4konji: 7:11am On Jul 19, 2017
they are all hypocrites....we know them..holier than thouggh people...
Prince16:

I should have scrolled down but had 2 comment because of d underlined.... If truly u are Yoruba, u shd know dt RESPECT of elders is Paramount to d Yoruba culture! So as a Yoruba girl/woman, seyi's insult to an elderly person doesn't irritate u, shey?!

I taya o!
Re: Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 19, 2017
clarocuzioo:
I think Kemi should stop being childish and respect this family, she's always seeking undue advantage and recognition, she should respect this family and allow them to live their lives peacefully, what is all this rubbish about, even if she is sincere about the health condition of the baby, I think she could have contacted them privately, why subjecting the innocent little girl to this level of cyber bullying, enough of all these nonsense and media drama.

If u don't want such to happen to u, Never bring up ur family on social media
Re: Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 19, 2017
Nairaboi:

Since the Yoruba's have rejected her, we kindly donate her to the IBO's. I heard her biological parent are from Mbaise, while her paternal grandfather is from Ohafia, and her maternal grandmother is from Nnewi. IBO's we dash una kemi, we no want again. . .
grin grin grin
I am sure they won't accept her
Re: Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 19, 2017
Prince16:

I should have scrolled down but had 2 comment because of d bolded..... If truly u are Yoruba, u she know dt REDPECT of elders is Paramount! So as a Yoruba girl/woman, seyi's insult to an elderly person doesn't irritate u, shey?!

and Kemi dragging the innocent child on social media is a sign of respect? Or the baby too don't deserve respect?
seangy4konji:
they are all hypocrites....we know them..holier than thouggh people...
you should have quote me and express your mind Rather than this....looks so low
Re: Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by seangy4konji: 9:37am On Jul 19, 2017
no fuckks given this morning...you are not the only one there and if you are on of the hypocrite then good for you...and i never even saw ur post so why should i quote u??who are you?
Nikita1:
and Kemi dragging the innocent child on social media is a sign of respect? Or the baby too don't deserve respect?you should have quote me and express your mind Rather than this....looks so low
Re: Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 19, 2017
seangy4konji:
no fuckks given this morning...you are not the only one there and if you are on of the hypocrite then good for you...and i never even saw ur post so why should i quote u??who are you?
mynd44
Re: Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by seangy4konji: 9:41am On Jul 19, 2017
make he ban me abi...man deh do like woman...smh for you.
Nikita1:
mynd44
Re: Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by Prince16: 10:33am On Jul 19, 2017
Nikita1:
and Kemi dragging the innocent child on social media is a sign of respect? Or the baby too don't deserve respect?

1. If u can't stand d heat, u have no biz in d kitchen
2. Don't start what u can't finish
3. Silence doesn't [necessarily] connote cowardice. #ask tuface, who, unfortunately has been a 'stepping stone' to many comedian's 'greatness' thru their slander/libel
4. Before u throw ur stick, make sure ur foe has no sword.
5. You dont do mud-fights with someone in ragz. In other words, learn to #choose ur battles!
6. Do unto others what u wish others do ro u. #Golden rule. Many Comedians make a living disrespecting u, make tactless /insensitive jokes about u, insult u with guile (again, ask tuface) but cry foul when u do same to them.
7. All is fair in war!
8. A well brought up Yoruba person knows dt respect of/for elders is Paramount even in d face of provocation. If u are not Yoruba then it can be overlooked. A thoroughbred Yoruba will #NEVER trade insult(s) with an elder. You can confirm from Daddy!

Ruminate on these and advice ur 'hero'.

Re: Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 19, 2017
Prince16:

1. If u can't stand d heat, u have no biz in d kitchen
2. Don't start what u can't finish
3. Silence doesn't [necessarily] connote cowardice. #ask tuface, who, unfortunately has been a 'stepping stone' to many comedian's 'greatness' thru their slander/libel
4. Before u throw ur stick, make sure ur foe has no sword.
5. You dont do mud-fights with someone in ragz. In other words, learn to #choose ur battles!
6. Do unto others what u wish others do ro u. #Golden rule. Many Comedians make a living disrespecting u, make tactless /insensitive jokes about u, insult u with guile (again, ask tuface) but cry foul when u do same to them.
7. All is fair in war!
8. A well brought up Yoruba person knows dt respect of/for elders is Paramount even in d face of provocation. If u are not Yoruba then it can be overlooked. A thoroughbred Yoruba will #NEVER trade insult(s) with an elder. You can confirm from Daddy!

Ruminate on these and advice ur 'hero'.
know your type, you were making sense not until you mentioned daddy! You are Yoruba indeed and respect is in you as you mention another parents into your ranting
Re: Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by Prince16: 12:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
Nikita1:
know your type, you were making sense not until you mentioned daddy! You are Yoruba indeed and respect is in you as you mention another parents into your ranting
Apologies.....
I'm happy most of my deductions made sense.
Kindly pick d wheat and discard d chaff!
Thanks
Re: Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again by mimix: 9:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
this kemu abi kemi or whatever trash she's called is just a desperate n frustrated she-goat. saying nasty things about a kid that doesn't know of ur miserable existence indicates u need serious slapping to reset ur ewedu flooded brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How to Get In Touch With Ini Edo? / Dr. Kelly Sampa Birthday Cake And Expensive Gifts (Photos, Video) / YBNL Princess Refuses To Change Name Despite Leaving Olamide’s Label (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.