Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Confirms His Girlfriend Is Pregnant With His 4th Child - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Confirms His Girlfriend Is Pregnant With His 4th Child (47087 Views)

When You Are From Croatia But Your Girlfriend Is Nigerian. #WorldCup (Photo) / Real Madrid Superstar Cristiano Ronaldo Confirms The Birth Of His Twin Boys. / Cheick Tiote Was Expecting His 4th Child Just Days After His Tragic Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Confirms His Girlfriend Is Pregnant With His 4th Child by emefav: 3:45pm On Jul 18, 2017
Superstar footballer, Cristiano Ronaldo, who just welcomed his twins through a surrogate mother, has confirmed that he's expecting his 4th child child with his girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez. 

According to El Mundo, the 32-year-old Portuguese confirmed Georgina Rodriguez’s pregnancy in their conversation with him.

This is coming after Georgina Rodriguez was spotted with a  growing baby bump while on holiday with the Cristiano Ronaldo in Ibiza.

Also, 101GreatGoals reports that the couple are planning to tie the knot as Georgina recently started following popular Spanish wedding dress accounts on social media. 

Here’s the conversation Cristiano Ronaldo had with El Mundo

El Mundo: How are your two babies like?
Cristiano: They are precious, I am delighted.

El Mundo: Do you change their diapers?
Cristiano: I’m not very good at it, but I try.

El Mundo: You look delighted.
Cristiano: Very, I’m really happy.

El Mundo: And are you happy with the one on the way?
Cristiano: Yes, very much.

Congratulations, Cristiano!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/cristiano-ronaldo-confirms-girlfriend-pregnant-4th-child-2.html

Lalasticlala

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confirms His Girlfriend Is Pregnant With His 4th Child by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 18, 2017
OK

We have heard!

angry angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confirms His Girlfriend Is Pregnant With His 4th Child by Jostico: 3:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ronaldo pric k is baby factory.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confirms His Girlfriend Is Pregnant With His 4th Child by Ay04z(m): 5:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
nigga just scoring goals on an off the pitch . bad guy.

156 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confirms His Girlfriend Is Pregnant With His 4th Child by Hotshawarma(m): 5:35pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ay04z:

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confirms His Girlfriend Is Pregnant With His 4th Child by rossyc(f): 5:43pm On Jul 18, 2017
Marry her na

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confirms His Girlfriend Is Pregnant With His 4th Child by TINALETC3(f): 6:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
grin and he is proudly culling her his "girlfriend" grin

9 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confirms His Girlfriend Is Pregnant With His 4th Child by pelumi111: 6:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
this bros good for any type of playing ground o........ #thinkingAloud

6 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confirms His Girlfriend Is Pregnant With His 4th Child by DeutschJunge: 6:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
she finally did it.. something that so many have not been able to do.. she tried!!

on a side note...
she don hamma..

16 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confirms His Girlfriend Is Pregnant With His 4th Child by Badgers14: 6:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
He let one slip by grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confirms His Girlfriend Is Pregnant With His 4th Child by madridguy(m): 6:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
CR7
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confirms His Girlfriend Is Pregnant With His 4th Child by Talk2Bella(f): 6:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
Edakun

I yam not understanding

I guess her eggs weren't used in previous IVF

4th?

thought he had a boy and the twins

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confirms His Girlfriend Is Pregnant With His 4th Child by Iamdmentor1(m): 6:08pm On Jul 18, 2017
At least, this child will know its mother

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confirms His Girlfriend Is Pregnant With His 4th Child by Eluwilussit(m): 6:08pm On Jul 18, 2017
Is this guy in anyway related to Tuface?

30 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confirms His Girlfriend Is Pregnant With His 4th Child by Ifeconwaba(m): 6:08pm On Jul 18, 2017
God bless me like this guy

6 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confirms His Girlfriend Is Pregnant With His 4th Child by Simeony007(m): 6:08pm On Jul 18, 2017
As he dey score for field he dey also score for different V's

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confirms His Girlfriend Is Pregnant With His 4th Child by shegslove(m): 6:08pm On Jul 18, 2017
galfrnd?

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confirms His Girlfriend Is Pregnant With His 4th Child by obinna58(m): 6:08pm On Jul 18, 2017
Dude doing great things both inside/outside the pitch
Who dares to compare him and messi outside pitch,

Don't even scroll down without hitting like for him, dude z too good, goals everywhere cheesy

65 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confirms His Girlfriend Is Pregnant With His 4th Child by wink2015(m): 6:08pm On Jul 18, 2017
Cristiano Ronald,

You get money but you fail to pay dowry for the woman or wife to be head.

You just want to pleasure yourself at the expense of fulfilling matrimonial obligation.

He good O! We are watching! continue to preg her!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confirms His Girlfriend Is Pregnant With His 4th Child by Divay22(f): 6:08pm On Jul 18, 2017
He can take care of them, so let him carry go
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confirms His Girlfriend Is Pregnant With His 4th Child by banme1(m): 6:08pm On Jul 18, 2017
this guy de breed like guinea pig

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confirms His Girlfriend Is Pregnant With His 4th Child by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
go into the world and multiply.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confirms His Girlfriend Is Pregnant With His 4th Child by dayleke: 6:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
Jostico:
Ronaldo pric k is baby factory.

Im own still dey pre-k where others don graduate college...

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confirms His Girlfriend Is Pregnant With His 4th Child by Lexusgs430: 6:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
How many pickin hin wan collect, within a 9 month period ?

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confirms His Girlfriend Is Pregnant With His 4th Child by Icon79(m): 6:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
Somebody must be scoring those goals this time around because the dude doesn't swing that way.

Cristiano plays for the other "team". And that's well documented, bro. He's just trying to confuse people.

O pari

Ay04z:

7 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confirms His Girlfriend Is Pregnant With His 4th Child by loomer: 6:10pm On Jul 18, 2017
U get money na, keep continue to born.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confirms His Girlfriend Is Pregnant With His 4th Child by pyyxxaro: 6:10pm On Jul 18, 2017
E clear say Tuface don bite this guy

Which one con born twins during Confederation Cup cool

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confirms His Girlfriend Is Pregnant With His 4th Child by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 6:10pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ronaldo is in form in all ramifications

I need sugar mummy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confirms His Girlfriend Is Pregnant With His 4th Child by Getintouch2004(m): 6:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
This guy is strong on and off the pitch grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confirms His Girlfriend Is Pregnant With His 4th Child by Trustisaburden: 6:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
[b]Aswear, i no fit laff.... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confirms His Girlfriend Is Pregnant With His 4th Child by Stevengold(m): 6:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
SMH, i expected wife getting pregnant not girlfriend. Ronaldo sha

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confirms His Girlfriend Is Pregnant With His 4th Child by banme1(m): 6:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
Eluwilussit:
Is this guy in anyway related to Tuface?
I heard he visited northern nigeria. that's where he got this breeding inspiration from

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Football Players In The World / Nigerians Who Have Won The FA Cup (Full List) / "I Had Over 40 Stiches" - Tyson Fury After Bloody Eye Cut During Fight (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.