Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,211 members, 7,780,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:23 PM

I Go Dye's Candid Advice To FG On The Proposed Ban Of Movies And Musical Videos - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Go Dye's Candid Advice To FG On The Proposed Ban Of Movies And Musical Videos (432 Views)

Download Your Trending Musical Videos,audios,movies And Get Your News Updates / J-world Studio Offers Best Musical Videos-lekki Lagos / Download Latest Mr. Eazi Songs, Music, Tracks , Albums & Musical Videos, Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Go Dye's Candid Advice To FG On The Proposed Ban Of Movies And Musical Videos by thegistchannel: 4:34pm On Jul 18, 2017
In advent of the pronouncement by the minister of information, Alhaji Lai Mohammed on the ban of movies and music videos shot outside the shores of Nigeria, Ace comedian, Francis Agoda aka
"I go dye" took to his facebook page to advice the federal government on way to go about their decision. Look what he posted below;

"Undoubtedly,entertainment: Music,Comedy, Sport, and Film productions are the highest-ranking human resource export from Nigeria.Government should protect their intellectual property and invest into its capacity building.
I have observed with keen interest the recent reports credited to the honourable minister of information and culture,proposing to ban the production of our indigenous films abroad.instead of such pronouncements,I expect a mutual partnership with government and all stake holders in the entertainments industry.what level of support has government provided to growth of entertainment in terms of protecting their works?piracy is still on the high,most of the actors,actresses and producers do not earn what's is obtainable in..

Read more: http://www.thegistchannel.com/2017/07/i-go-dyes-candid-advice-to-fg-on.html[color=#000099][/color]

Re: I Go Dye's Candid Advice To FG On The Proposed Ban Of Movies And Musical Videos by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 18, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Emma Nyra – "Jamina" (New Music) Very Hot!!! / MUSIC: Davido – Pere Ft. Rae Sremmurd & Young Thug [DOWNLOAD] / How To Download Youtube Videos To Your Fon Or Pc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.