Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,109 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) (51644 Views)

Meet Jasmine, The Cancer Survivor (Photos) / Burn Survivor Bares Her Tummy As She Proudly Displays Her Scars (photos) / 23-Year-Old Lady And Cancer Survivor With A Bionic Leg. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by PapiNigga: 4:53pm On Jul 18, 2017
This photo of a lady who defeated breast cancer and proudly showed them off on the red carpet has got tongues wagging, with trolls bashing her for revealing too much...

What do you think...?

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/07/breast-cancer-survivor-bares-it-all-on.html?m=1

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by HQuadreal: 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
Warridis?

6 Likes

Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
Some ladies believe that, as long as the nipples are not showing, they are not naked.

That's y u will see a stark naked lady, but she believes she's not naked because of the tassels on the tips of her breasts.

I guess that's why she exposed hers since there are no nipples to show the true definition of BREAST. To her, that's chest not breast.

106 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by akpamuomenka: 4:59pm On Jul 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe your food don land, just manage am as you see am.

4 Likes

Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by LUGBE: 5:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
Hmmmm, God save us all from this generation angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
She survived breast cancer.That is something to be proud of and grateful for.It is her life,her business.People should learn to mind their business.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by NwaAmaikpe: 5:14pm On Jul 18, 2017
akpamuomenka:

shocked

I wish I was sitting next to her in that function.
I for press craze commot from the brezz

Why will a woman expose her brezz like this.
Does she think because it doesn't have nipplés it is no more seductive.
Na wa sha

She's a fool with no sense of self-worth, her hair colour even makes her look like a malnourished Namibian refugee!

I pity her boyfriend.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by sbm060(m): 5:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
Se d nipple 4lo d cancer go ni
Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
WBBM,what do you have to say to this?
Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 18, 2017
to add insult to injury, she black come dey dye hair brown.

1 Like

Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 5:35pm On Jul 18, 2017
Totally unnecessary

9 Likes

Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 18, 2017
So she's measuring up to a man because she's got no tips. Why not slice off the breast and make it flattened?

1 Like

Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by Trustisaburden: 6:47pm On Jul 18, 2017
Red carpet abi green carpet??

2 Likes

Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by Afam4eva(m): 6:48pm On Jul 18, 2017
Now i see the importance of nipples*. I think that's what makes the mammary gland a sexual object.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by mikeycharles(m): 6:48pm On Jul 18, 2017
Nobody cares and besides this looks degrading, pls stuff it back in your bra angry

3 Likes

Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by TINALETC3(f): 6:48pm On Jul 18, 2017
Who let d breast out angry

1 Like

Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by soberdrunk(m): 6:48pm On Jul 18, 2017
Kai!!! He nor go better for cancer!!! See as he just scatter 'my office'!! The thing pain me PERSONALLY!!! cry cry It even looks like double mastectomy cry cry KAI!! Cancer why!!! If you are team 'headlamps', you wont see this thread and not feel bad cry cry

1 Like

Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by NobleAngell(f): 6:50pm On Jul 18, 2017
She defeated cancer by couldn't defeat insanity. It's a pity.

10 Likes

Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 18, 2017
it's only a lump of flesh and tissues, perhaps she has realised that breasts is no big deal

3 Likes

Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by northvietnam(m): 6:50pm On Jul 18, 2017
akpamuomenka:

Akpa-Amu Omenka..

lolzzzzzzzz......
Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by seunny4lif(m): 6:50pm On Jul 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

I wish I was sitting next to her in that function.
I for press craze commot from the brezz

Why will a woman expose her brezz like this.
Does she think because it doesn't have nipplés it is no more seductive.
Na wa sha

She's a fool with no sense of self-worth, her hair colour even makes her look like a malnourished Namibian refugee!

I pity her boyfriend.
No be nipple be breast

5 Likes

Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by goingape1: 6:51pm On Jul 18, 2017
PapiNigga:
This photo of a lady who defeated breast cancer and proudly showed them off on the red carpet has got tongues wagging, with trolls bashing her for revealing too much...

What do you think...?

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/07/breast-cancer-survivor-bares-it-all-on.html?m=1

what a nippleless woman!

ordinary, someone's dicck would have erect by just starring at the brreast .

now I know that n1pple play a vital role in diick erection

5 Likes

Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by sanusijoyjoy: 6:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
feodan:
learn all instrument in ibadan @ GODS GRACE MUSIC ACADEMY
y d thing kon luk like grave na.. 1st pics

1 Like

Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by emmanuel596(m): 6:53pm On Jul 18, 2017
Trashy nonsense
Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by NobleAngell(f): 6:54pm On Jul 18, 2017
Tahrah:
She survived breast cancer.That is something to be proud of and grateful for.It is her life,her business.People should learn to mind their business.
How will we mind our business when her business is all over our face?

5 Likes

Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by geoworldedu: 6:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ewu shocked
Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by goslowgoslow(m): 6:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
feodan:
learn all instrument in ibadan @
GODS GRACE MUSIC ACADEMY
So the place no get address and number? U sure say no be ritual things ? For that kain obscure place?
The sign post sef be like burial ground.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by Lanretoye(m): 6:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
anybody that has been to hell with her and back will dance around the market naked.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by joepentwo(m): 6:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
d watermelon don even fall

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? / 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards / Is It Right To Take Drugs With Cold Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.