Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) (51642 Views)

Meet Jasmine, The Cancer Survivor (Photos) / Burn Survivor Bares Her Tummy As She Proudly Displays Her Scars (photos) / 23-Year-Old Lady And Cancer Survivor With A Bionic Leg. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by tmxme(m): 6:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
She looks dirty to me. Congrats
Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by Iamsammy(m): 6:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
?
Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
grin shocked grin

A breast without the nippple is simply a giant size Lipoma with no seductiveness.

NwaAmaikpe doesn't care though!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by cheren: 7:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
feodan:
learn all instrument in ibadan @
GODS GRACE MUSIC ACADEMY
Guy this your sign post Na Tomb stone? nawao ..Maybe your want to burry your students musical skills here ni?
Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by Omoluabi16(m): 7:04pm On Jul 18, 2017
Strange how that looks unattractive because of the absence of nipplès, even when the nipplë makes a very small part of the breast. Her husband go try..let her get one through surgery.
Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by Victornezzar: 7:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

Your music academy looks like a cemetery.

The musical equipments are even scattered like sacrifices in a shrine.
I won't advise anyone I know to visit such a fetish place.
Bro be nice
d guy is hustling
Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by fairprince(m): 7:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
feodan:
GODS GRACE MUSIC ACADEMY
rat con road, odo ona kekere ibadan
N2500 per month

For real?
Una no dey North?
Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by Freeman59: 7:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

I wish I was sitting next to her in that function.
I for press craze commot from the brezz

Why will a woman expose her brezz like this.
Does she think because it doesn't have nipplés it is no more seductive.
Na wa sha

She's a fool with no sense of self-worth, her hair colour even makes her look like a malnourished Namibian refugee!

I pity her boyfriend.

Who wan date that one Bf ke
Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by Boyooosa(m): 7:13pm On Jul 18, 2017
HAD IT BEEN TIP WAS FOUND, IT WILL BE CENSORED.
Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by femi4: 7:14pm On Jul 18, 2017
sexybbstar:
Some ladies believe that, as long as the nipples are not showing, they are not naked.

That's y u will see a stark naked lady, but she believes she's not naked because of the tassels on the tips of her breasts.

I guess that's why she exposed hers since there are no nipples to show the true definition of BREAST. To her, that's chest not breast.
Well defined....... A breast without t.it. Is that one a breast?

1 Like

Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by moses93(m): 7:14pm On Jul 18, 2017
this kind one dey weak priick o, God forbid bad thing.
Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 18, 2017
NobleAngell:
How will we mind our business when her business is all over our face?
You opened the thread of your own volition,you could've just ignored it instead.
Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by Ezionye(f): 7:17pm On Jul 18, 2017
Where is d red carpet?

Erm well if she dint show dis pix we may not have understood better.

Congrats to her
Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by francis5051: 7:19pm On Jul 18, 2017
HQuadreal:
Warridis?
warris what?
Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by HQuadreal: 7:22pm On Jul 18, 2017
francis5051:
warris what?
The photo na.
Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by HZNjnr(m): 7:25pm On Jul 18, 2017
Where is the red carpet?
Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by glossy6(f): 7:27pm On Jul 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

Na wa sha

She's a fool with no sense of self-worth, her hair colour even makes her look like a malnourished Namibian refugee!

I pity her boyfriend.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Namibian refugee
hehehe
Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by Malakh: 7:36pm On Jul 18, 2017
talk with sense if you put yourself on social media you are asking for people to mind your business
Tahrah:
She survived breast cancer.That is something to be proud of and grateful for.It is her life,her business.People should learn to mind their business.

1 Like

Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:41pm On Jul 18, 2017
no tip...no point

Next
Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by roqrules04(m): 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2017
This is Green carpet and not Red carpet grin grin
Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by Thylord(m): 7:46pm On Jul 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

Na wa sha

I pity her boyfriend.
you know that you are clown right.
Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by thesuave10(m): 7:47pm On Jul 18, 2017
This awesome. Congrats to her. Y'all should leave her alone. It's not easy at all. Lots of women did from this shît. It's her breast so let her do what she wants. It's her moment cheesy
Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by miketayo(m): 7:50pm On Jul 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

Na wa sha

I pity her boyfriend.

Malnourished Namibian refugee really undecided ... U can do better than this
Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by emuosky: 7:50pm On Jul 18, 2017
epa fool
Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
Malakh:
talk with sense if you put yourself on social media you are asking for people to mind your business
You obviously have none.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by Collyno82(m): 7:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
Tahrah:
She survived breast cancer.That is something to be proud of and grateful for.It is her life,her business.People should learn to mind their business.
ur a terror if dis is all u gat to say
Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by Ajicold(f): 7:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
Nawa O
Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 18, 2017
Collyno82:
ur a terror if dis is all u gat to say
Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by dreezybines: 8:01pm On Jul 18, 2017
feodan:
GODS GRACE MUSIC ACADEMY
rat con road, odo ona kekere ibadan
N2500 per month
whatsapp 09022884528

Pls,Why collecting money?
Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by Saintmary(f): 8:03pm On Jul 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

Na wa sha

I pity her boyfriend.
you would have been thrown in jail for sexual assault. This is not Nigeria.
Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by Brushless: 8:13pm On Jul 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

Na wa sha

I pity her boyfriend.
If you have ever been to the hospital and watch someone in pain, you will understand her joy in showing what God has conquered for her. To the lady,, I thank God for giving you another life.
Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by GeniusMurphy7124(m): 8:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
PapiNigga:
This photo of a lady who defeated breast cancer and proudly showed them off on the red carpet has got tongues wagging, with trolls bashing her for revealing too much...

What do you think...?

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/07/breast-cancer-survivor-bares-it-all-on.html?m=1

WTF

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? / 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards / Is It Right To Take Drugs With Cold Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.