Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS (75834 Views)

Desperate Mother Hunts For Boyfriend For Her Single Daughter (pics) / Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) / Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS by fof1: 7:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
juman:
Why the father acted like an apc member? grin

The man is mad posted the video online.

SAY WHAT U KNOW OR HAVE READ URSELF. WHERE IS D VIDEO? WHO TOLD U THE FATHER POSTED D VIDEO. ITS D STORY JOOR.
Re: Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS by fof1: 7:19pm On Jul 18, 2017
juman:

SAY WHAT U KNOW OR HAVE READ URSELF. WHERE IS D VIDEO? WHO TOLD U THE FATHER POSTED D VIDEO. ITS D STORY JOOR. BE SERIOUS PLS.
Re: Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS by fof1: 7:20pm On Jul 18, 2017
juman:

SAY WHAT U KNOW OR HAVE READ URSELF. WHERE IS D VIDEO? WHO TOLD U THE FATHER POSTED D VIDEO. ITS D STORY JOOR. BE SERIOUS PLS....
Re: Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:24pm On Jul 18, 2017
if this man is 21 years , then I must be 13years
Re: Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS by OmniSparrow: 7:24pm On Jul 18, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
SMH... undecided so young but her NUNU was being smashed by her uncle lipsrsealed
So your father's nephew is your uncle? Come and smoke weed and receive small sense to be managing.
Re: Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS by brightalo17: 7:25pm On Jul 18, 2017
BluntBoy:

A minor in Nigeria. Yes, she can be bleeped elsewhere. Look at those oranges.

Your type never crossed ontisha bridge head, but you'll be talking about another country as if you know anything . mention one country that legalize having sex with minor without even marriage .
Re: Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS by enisonfome(m): 7:30pm On Jul 18, 2017
Am a doubting Thomas here. Where's d pic?
Re: Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS by lenghtinny(m): 7:30pm On Jul 18, 2017
adonbilivit:
she is just 17. A fucking minor that should not be bleeped. Statutory rape it is my friend
Age of sexual consent varies from one country to another within the range of 14 to 18...
As long as the girl doesn't accused him of rape and she is within the jurisdiction age limit, then he is safe
Re: Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS by BluntBoy(m): 7:36pm On Jul 18, 2017
brightalo17:

Your type never crossed ontisha bridge head, but you'll be talking about another country as if you know anything . mention one country that legalize having sex with minor without even marriage .

Minor is defined differently from country to country. The age of consent in Canada is 16. In the US, it is between 16 and 18. So, this girl is not a minor in Canada.
Re: Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS by brightalo17: 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2017
BluntBoy:

Minor is defined differently from country to country. The age of consent in Canada is 16. In the US, it is between 16 and 18. So, this girl is not a minor in Canada.
Minor is 16 and 18 in the usa? 16 in Canada , So there is something called minor at all? Or you don't know that Under 18 is also minor in Nigeria?So what was your point in the first comment then?

A country might chose that her own minor can be 20.

If the victim is a minor in the country the crime were committed what then is your first comment for?
Re: Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS by piagetskinner(m): 7:46pm On Jul 18, 2017
is this not what is called incest?
Re: Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
BluntBoy:

Calm down, I only asked a question undecided
I also asked a question undecided
Re: Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS by bighugelongDCK9: 7:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
nothing wrong with it . i fuckd my distant cousin before. yall chill. life aint that serious
Re: Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS by BluntBoy(m): 7:53pm On Jul 18, 2017
brightalo17:
Minor is 16 and 18 in the usa? 16 in Canada , So there is something called minor at all? Or you don't know that Under 18 is also minor in Nigeria?So what was your point in the first comment then?

If the victim is a minor in the country the crime were committed what then is your first comment for?

What are you talking about?

I meant that age of consent determines who is a minor from country to country.

In Canada, a minor is anyone younger than 16. But the girl in this story is 17. She is only a minor because the age of consent in Nigeria is 18. In Canada, she wouldn't be seen as a minor.
Re: Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 18, 2017
Home service things lol
Re: Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS by BluntBoy(m): 7:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
brightalo17:

Seems like I understand your question now.

The reason why is because somebody was wondering how sex with a minor could be enjoyable and I told him that that girl was a minor because of the law. I mean, look at her oranges. Tell me, my friend, if they give you those oranges, you will not suck?
Re: Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS by bighugelongDCK9: 8:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
BluntBoy:

She is a minor because of the law. What is the difference between her and an 18 year old girl?
i tire for this hypocrites o. wetin be the difference between 17 and 18?
naija wey all those 16yr secondary school girls go Bleep craze commot for your head na im i dey see idiots dey write nonsense here

1 Like

Re: Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS by BluntBoy(m): 8:04pm On Jul 18, 2017
bighugelongDCK9:

i tire for this hypocrites o. wetin be the difference between 17 and 18?
naija wey all those 16yr secondary school girls go Bleep craze commot for your head na im i dey see idiots dey write nonsense here

No mind those guys wey dey write rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS by sanpipita(m): 8:17pm On Jul 18, 2017
bighugelongDCK9:
nothing wrong with it . i fuckd my distant cousin before. yall chill. life aint that serious

Most people start sex with their relatives its nothing new, just people like reacting just to be seen as moralists

1 Like

Re: Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS by charlsecy(m): 8:36pm On Jul 18, 2017
kinibigdeal:
So far is not a rape case...
Please be informed that sex with a minor constitutes rape.... regardless of consent. Know that today.
Re: Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS by kadupee(m): 8:36pm On Jul 18, 2017
They can marry each other, We call it IBIDAPO in Yoruba land
Re: Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS by Organs(m): 8:53pm On Jul 18, 2017
If and only if people will follow the teachings of islam, once your female child attains puberty you don't allow a male to live in the house except her blood brother, no cousin, nephew, uncle, brother in-law etc. Its to minimize and avoid things like this.
Re: Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS by brightalo17: 8:58pm On Jul 18, 2017
BluntBoy:

Seems like I understand your question now.

The reason why is because somebody was wondering how sex with a minor could be enjoyable and I told him that that girl was a minor because of the law. I mean, look at her oranges. Tell me, my friend, if they give you those oranges, you will not suck?

My friend you're trying to make sense where there is none . No usa citizen will make this comment as you just did. Ones she's a minor she is one, regardless the well riped orange or whatever you called it. Whatever is in the minor is also in the grown up , Whatever is in a married lady is also in single matured lady too. So why will I eat meat that will eventually land me in jail just because it is well prepared and enticing? I rather go to jail for something that worth it than a mere pucci that is flowing like river everywhere begging for who to fucvkkk it .

Say no to Minor attractions, Because if na country where there law is working properly e.g Usa or Uk. you know the guy name na sorry.
Re: Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS by brightalo17: 9:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
BluntBoy:

What are you talking about?

I meant that age of consent determines who is a minor from country to country.

In Canada, a minor is anyone younger than 16. But the girl in this story is 17. She is only a minor because the age of consent in Nigeria is 18. In Canada, she wouldn't be seen as a minor.

Is the crime committed in Canada? or are you trying now to say because she is 17 for that she's no longer a minor?

If you already knew that the considerable age of minors varies according to countries and you are aware the crime were committed in the country that uses under 18 to determine the minors age, Why then bringing another country in? or is the guy going to canada to receive judgment for crime he committed in another country? Haba .
Re: Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS by kinibigdeal(m): 9:28pm On Jul 18, 2017
charlsecy:
Please be informed that sex with a minor constitutes rape.... regardless of consent. Know that today.

How many Northerners has been arrested so far?

1 Like

Re: Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS by funlord(m): 9:37pm On Jul 18, 2017
BluntBoy:

Are you stupid?

You saw plurimi as her signature and you still dey ask? grin

3 Likes

Re: Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS by humblemikel(f): 9:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
Acquaintance Rape according to the Brainchild-Emma
Re: Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS by Obierika(m): 9:50pm On Jul 18, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
SMH... undecided so young but her NUNU was being smashed by her uncle lipsrsealed

Not her uncle, her cousin.
Re: Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS by SmartchoiceNGR: 9:50pm On Jul 18, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
Just like your experience
Re: Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS by SmartchoiceNGR: 9:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
choky26:
cheesy cheesy grin grin

Yawa don gas

May I never be in that position. Be it the catcher or the catchee
Bleeping cousins is not a strange phenomenon
Re: Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS by SmartchoiceNGR: 9:54pm On Jul 18, 2017
bighugelongDCK9:
Don't mind the man.... Johr
Re: Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS by slyrone(m): 10:45pm On Jul 18, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

No..its is YOU.
ode, madam keep quiet they are cousins. you nor do social studies?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos To The Bedroom / Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public / Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.