Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra (60349 Views)

IPOB Members React To Video Of Nnamdi Kanu, Wife Talking About Their Sex In Bed / Watch Nnamdi Kanu's Exclusive Interview With Sahara Reporters / Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by Leez(m): 8:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
Notasyouthink:
No more Kanu will remain in prison till 2050 grin grin
the clown is a compound fool
he's only justifying his pay packet from BMC
we ignore d ewu

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by lonelydora: 8:19pm On Jul 18, 2017
Tolexander:
This is suicidal!

this one won't stopped publicizing his ignorance!

Eva is produced by NBC, a subsidiary of Coca Cola Company. Is Coca Cola Company indigenous to Nigeria?

You dey mind the mofo?

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 18, 2017
don't even know whether to condemned their act or I should embrace it buh one thing is so clearly, Biafra nation wouldn't yeild Any Gud ryt !
Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by OLORIPAPA: 8:20pm On Jul 18, 2017
If only any of them had #500000 in their account they won't even come out of there house.... God pls help us.
Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 18, 2017
sarrki:
KANU is a fraudster

He will be punished according to the Nigerian law

He will be charged to court under federal republic of Nigeria

Any sympathizers of KANU will be jailed also

Vegetable your pay master will first be jailed(that is if he is alive) for committing treason in the 80s

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by osusuallstars: 8:21pm On Jul 18, 2017
Natural born leader. For real. No crowd is rented. Sometimes they just hear it that NK is passing by. Who in the zoo can have this type of followers without mobilization

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by Lekewatt(m): 8:21pm On Jul 18, 2017
grin
madridguy:
KANU the correct guy man. As Oyinbo no fall for his scam as a yahuu yahuu guy, he returned to his gullible brothers.
Mungun must fall for guy man like cownu to chop.
grin Are u trying to say ojukwu slaves are ZOMBIES? ....so unfair na.
Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by azimibraun: 8:21pm On Jul 18, 2017
All these for Nnamdi Kanu as what? The guy is really taking advantage of these people. Overnite celebrity.
Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by umuokezie(m): 8:22pm On Jul 18, 2017
BrokenTV:
I can see one madman ranting all over this thread.
no be your sarrki
Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by Philinho(m): 8:22pm On Jul 18, 2017
Buhari just made this guy popular for nothing

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by nayosman: 8:22pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ohamadike, nwa Chineke

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by Organs(m): 8:22pm On Jul 18, 2017
bighugelongDCK9:
i have fuckd that bitchh while her huband was enjoying dicksss in prison. he pussy is loosed and smelly, that is why he was always fuckingg hoes in brothels

I dont like Nnamdi Kanu for 1 bit cos i know he is a rogue and an opportunist but abeg leave his wife and family alone, i take God beg you. Let us differentiate ourselves from them with good morals and excellent examples, and always dealing with truth and justice, that is why God placed us over them.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by superpauL(m): 8:23pm On Jul 18, 2017
sarrki:

Chukwu okike will deny him very soon
Like your useless allah denied the 'vegetable' in London.

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by wezzyfrocket: 8:23pm On Jul 18, 2017
I pity your parents
Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by naijamafioso: 8:24pm On Jul 18, 2017
madridguy:
KANU the correct guy man. As Oyinbo no fall for his scam as a yahuu yahuu guy, he returned to his gullible brothers.
him go dey chop life at d expense of them.
Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by lordimmaogidi(m): 8:25pm On Jul 18, 2017
But these dude is so cute and wow.lucky his wife!!!!
Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by bighugelongDCK9: 8:26pm On Jul 18, 2017
Organs:

I dont like Nnamdi Kanu for 1 bit cos i know he is a rogue and an opportunist but abeg leave his wife and family alone, i take God beg you. Let us differentiate ourselves from them with good morals and excellent examples, and always dealing with truth and justice, that is why God placed us over them.
but seriously, his nnamdi wife is a hoe. me and my friends will be posting he sex pics online soon. i want to post them but there is one stubborn guy that is stopping me
Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by Ifeanyi4491(m): 8:28pm On Jul 18, 2017
President Nnamdi kanu and our first lady

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by kikake: 8:28pm On Jul 18, 2017
sarrki:
Ipob miscreants are very foolish

See miscreant who doesn't even understand that crude oil is not all there is for a country to survive.

You hold on strongly to a failed country, like you are holding strongly to a sinking ship because you saw that the ship is carrying crude oil.

You blackmail others struggling to escape from the sinking ship; you call them foolish miscreants, in order that they join you to remain and sink with you and the ship.

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by jiangchu: 8:28pm On Jul 18, 2017
madridguy:

he drop his security job in london for free food and goodies,

if you are the one, won't you shout BIAFRA OR I DIE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by Sodijan(m): 8:28pm On Jul 18, 2017
Dey were playing wit there life for noting
Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by uncleade(m): 8:29pm On Jul 18, 2017
BAND OF CROOKS, NO RESPONSIBLE MAN WOULD DO SUCH A THING, THOSE WE ARE SEEING THERE ARE OF NO USE TO NEITHER THEMSELVES NOR THEIR FAMILIES. SO, THEY HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE.
Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:31pm On Jul 18, 2017
I thought the court said he shouldnt be seen among the gathering of more than 10 people?
some people are above the law sha sad

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by Jerrypolo(m): 8:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
agbangam:
Mumu pple. This Kanu go soon hear am, d mumu no know wetin dem dey cook for am. Even his own pple (d politicians/religious elders) are now angry with him. Soon he will be arrested, sent to 50yrs in jail and a new law will be pass by d Federal govt dat any building with Biafra logo shud be demolished, any car with biafra logo shud be seized or burnt, any1 putting on biafra logo shud be arrested, any business associated with biafra shud be closed down den Kanu go know say Nigerians including his Igbo brothers are coward cos all will dissociate demselves from biafra. Them go soon give am d shock of his life. Fly wey no gree hear word...
Did you just wake up from your 1967 coma?.
No civilized person who have witnessed the world evovle in the last 4 decades will spill as much thrash in one post as you have just done.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by marv1: 8:33pm On Jul 18, 2017
I didn't know that some human being can this be foolish. A man who has nothing at stake controlling people like this. Anyway I pray that very soon their eyes will clear. He promised them they will get jobs and everything like honey in Biafra nation and they believe him,
He has been telling them that Donald Trump of USA will come visit them and they believe cluelessly.
He has told them now that some people will be going to USA white House to meet the president, they believe him and started contributing money.
Chai.
People were duped of money collected from them sometime ago to produce Biafran passport that didn't materialize yet it did not make them to reason and ask questions. Some people are indeed foolish.
Kanu the Jewish leader ride on jare , your head dey dia.. Enjoy yourself while it lasts.
After all inginorance is a disease and very costly too.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by Vecharry(m): 8:33pm On Jul 18, 2017
@ biafra, what's the plan? give me something concrete. nobody can answer this question. u just go about rallying and taking pictures, achieves what exactly?

how do u intend on actualising biafra, what plan has he told u people about? NOTHING. U just keep shouting biafra left and right. u see this 9ja, 50 years ona go still dey here
Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by Vutseck(m): 8:35pm On Jul 18, 2017
Emeskhalifa:
I thought the court said he shouldnt be seen among the gathering of more than 10 people?
some people are above the law sha sad

what of buhari that disobeys court rulings

what is your take on that ?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by solid3(m): 8:36pm On Jul 18, 2017
Tolexander:
This is suicidal!

this one won't stopped publicizing his ignorance!

Eva is produced by NBC, a subsidiary of Coca Cola Company. Is Coca Cola Company indigenous to Nigeria?

Go and ask The Awolowo family. For your information, they own a percentage of that water your emperor is drinking. He should kill himself when he finds out about this.
Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by EmekaBlue(m): 8:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ogadimma
Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by aku626(m): 8:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
At this point I must say shame to illiteracy and ignorance.
Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by Truthbtold1: 8:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
I dey shame for my brothers embarassed
Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by Iceman2017(m): 8:40pm On Jul 18, 2017
sarrki:
Why is he taking Eva water

Why not Biafra water

Hopeless mofo

How old are you self?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim / Hakeem Odumosu And Folashade Omotade Wedding (Photos, Video) / With Today's Ruling, Is There Any Hope For Peter Obi At Supreme Court?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.