Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra (60359 Views)

IPOB Members React To Video Of Nnamdi Kanu, Wife Talking About Their Sex In Bed / Watch Nnamdi Kanu's Exclusive Interview With Sahara Reporters / Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by banme1(m): 8:42pm On Jul 18, 2017
sarrki:
Why is he taking Eva water
Why not Biafra water
Hopeless mofo
sometimes I wonder how u escape to this planet.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 18, 2017
sarrki:
KANU is a fraudster

He will be punished according to the Nigerian law

He will be charged to court under federal republic of Nigeria

Any sympathizers of KANU will be jailed also
After you will say that you have sense undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by Obi1kenobi(m): 8:45pm On Jul 18, 2017
Jesus Christ! shocked I actually thought we were an enlightened tribe. Clearly, I've been labouring under a misapprehension all these years. Chei! Ndigbo b'anyi......where did it all go wrong? Do we really have this many jobless youth?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by papalsayer(m): 8:45pm On Jul 18, 2017
In as much as I feel say Ipob get right to ask for independent state. my mind tell me say that kanu guy na scam. Na this same mind tell me say na twins my wife go born instead of one way scan talk. Last Saturday na him she born twins. So........

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by eben54: 8:47pm On Jul 18, 2017
Dis senseless
Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by enimooko: 8:47pm On Jul 18, 2017
The natural Jungle of BianFra
Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by Marxian123(m): 8:47pm On Jul 18, 2017
How abt northern terrorists?
Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by ripbubu: 8:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
sarrki:
Ipob miscreants are very foolish
tell that to your dead father who died under boko Haram
Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by ripbubu: 8:51pm On Jul 18, 2017
sarrki:

Proverbs 12:---15 & 16

15 Stupid people always think they are right. Wise people listen to advice.

16 When a fool is annoyed, he quickly lets it be known. Smart people will ignore an insult.
useless rat taking I don't blame you I blame seun that gave you comon mode admin useless job
Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by Sagay212: 8:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
honestly just look at the calibre of people at the gathering...i mean look at their very strong and hard faces. These people are hungry, poor and lazy. You cannot close your shop, business or leave your place of work and be climbing pole just to see a man who has no job, house , business and feeding fat on peoples stupidity. I ask , what job was Kanu doing before the agitation? does he have any business ? he doesn't even have a house.
Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by bigtt76(f): 8:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
When countries frown at their flags being used disrespectfully, these ones are using theirs as table cloth undecided well they're not a country so I don't blame them grin
Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by KosiEric(f): 8:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
sarrki:
KANU is a fraudster

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by cumbak60: 8:58pm On Jul 18, 2017
Kaetoh:
Nnamdi Kanu the anointed leader of the entire Igbo race, The Ohamadike 1, accepted and non politically influenced Eze Ndi Igbo gburugburu 1 of the whole universe. You remain my leader for life.
Na you anoint am the leader of the entire Igbo race undecided Point of correction, leader of IPOB, not Igbos.
Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by shekauvsbuhari: 9:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
sarrki:
KANU is a fraudster

wake up from ur sleep. He has u n ur govt by the balls.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by tit(f): 9:08pm On Jul 18, 2017
sarrki:

Nnamdi will pay dearly when he incites violence

be careful.
where is buhari now?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by Newman533(m): 9:13pm On Jul 18, 2017
Biafra we want Biafra we shall get.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by Odionprince24: 9:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
dis man dey take risk ooo and he is getting out of hand.
Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by brown3: 9:17pm On Jul 18, 2017
sarrki:
re u tired of shifting goal post?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 18, 2017
sarrki:
KANU is a fraudster

look at your life. is it by force to remain in a country where everything is. messed up... abeg swerve jor.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by Fx55(m): 9:23pm On Jul 18, 2017
Barfibassey:
I just need other to cook this fools
Buhari or Buratai should provide you with every necessary logistics and the go ahead you need. In case they refuse, you're also at liberty to take laws into your own hands. Idiot!
Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by wizod(m): 9:27pm On Jul 18, 2017
sarrki:
it would hv been better for ur family had ur poor blind mother aborted u because ur a disgrace 2 ur family

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by wizod(m): 9:29pm On Jul 18, 2017
madridguy:
KANU the correct guy man. As Oyinbo no fall for his scam as a yahuu yahuu guy, he returned to his gullible brothers.
Mungun must fall for guy man like cownu to chop.
sense fall on u idiot
Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 18, 2017
sarrki:
Why is he taking Eva water
Why not Biafra water
Hopeless mofo
Hatred will surely Kill You. Ediot!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by wizod(m): 9:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
BrokenTV:
I can see one madman ranting all over this thread.
that is sarrki, d lunatic

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by wizod(m): 9:33pm On Jul 18, 2017
sarrki:

E pain am
thank God u knw u're a mad man
Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by brown3: 9:35pm On Jul 18, 2017
marv1:
I didn't know that some human being can this be foolish. A man who has nothing at stake controlling people like this. Anyway I pray that very soon their eyes will clear. He promised them they will get jobs and everything like honey in Biafra nation and they believe him,
He has been telling them that Donald Trump of USA will come visit them and they believe cluelessly.
He has told them now that some people will be going to USA white House to meet the president, they believe him and started contributing money.
Chai.
People were duped of money collected from them sometime ago to produce Biafran passport that didn't materialize yet it did not make them to reason and ask questions. Some people are indeed foolish.
Kanu the Jewish leader ride on jare , your head dey dia.. Enjoy yourself while it lasts.
After all inginorance is a disease and very costly too.
just like ur illiterate president told u he will make 1dollar equal to 1naira. he promise to feed u and ur family ur cone head believed.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by bilazego(m): 9:37pm On Jul 18, 2017
sarrki:
It's this 'miscreants' that will deal with you at The appointed time.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by Ebubeze(m): 9:37pm On Jul 18, 2017
RESTRUCTURING/REFERENDUM :CRITICAL OVERVIEW OF THE SITUATION IN NIGERIAN CONTEXT. There is nothing like Igbo elders or political leaders. What we have are rent men to Hausa Fulani perverts. Men that take off their shorts to be sodomised by uncircumcised filthy ungodly Hausa Fulani homosexual deviants in exchange for political office. Even Chief John Nnia Nwodo we thought was a an exceptional, attended a ceremony a few days ago to represent Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar in a function. Can you comprehend where a supposed Ohaneze Ndigbo President General could stand in a gathering to read a speech on behalf of a Hausa Fulani man. But it has happened, not in some distant past but this month of July 2017. Like an ordinary commissioner going to an event to represent his master the governor. Chief John Nnia Nwodo is an errand boy for the Hausa Fulani caliphate.
How many times has the leader of Afenifere group or Arewa group attended an event to represent any Igbo man? He is busy advocating the call to restructure the country that has gone beyond the stage of restructuring. Nwodo is an educated man no doubt, but when a man of his status suddenly condescends to puppet and servitude to pseudo intelligence Northern Oligarchy calls for serious concern. When he emerged as the President of Ohaneze Ndi Igbo, vast majority of Igbos believed that the time has come for the cosmetics group (Ohaneze) to start redeeming their image by disputing the dominant paradigm of being a toothless Bulldog. But rather he is in a hurry to unmask his clandestine alliance with his Master (North) to continue habitual supplanting of the Igbos which depicts the character of one of his predecessors Prof. Joe Ilukwu. In 2006 when dangerous virus known as third term was introduced into constitutional amendment debate in the National Assembly, the so called President general Ohaneze Ndi Igbo then prof. Joe Ilukwu during their kangaroo meeting at Nike lake Enugu, he posits that the vast majority of Igbo extraction supported third term which was a lie from the pit of Hell. But the wishes of the people turn out to became the wishes of the God which precipitated the crashing of third term bill in the National Assembly glory be to God. Indeed every man has his price but it baffles me when an educated man have a price tag around his neck. It is now very glaring that the North did not subscribe to the cosmetics idea of restructuring the country, probably because the country has rotten beyond the stage of restructuring and they acknowledged it beforehand while the so called educated leaders in the East failed to appreciates the situation. If not, why should the north concealed their position until eastern Governors and Ohaneze had a consensus position and became the major proponent of restructuring? Then Ariwa Consultative Forum came out with their position that they don't understand what the Igbos meant by the word restructuring, they began to ask is it resource control? Power devolution or what? Our people must begin to think and know that those they call leaders are mere errand boys for the North. That is why they never rose to challenge all the injustices against our people until IPOB came into existence in a peaceful manner to deliver the burning desire of millions of souls of Igbos that have gone beyond. their position is simple...let their be a referendum to be supervise by United Nations for Biafran people to make choice whether to continue with the forceful marriage or divorce but the UNITY BEGGARS (Northern Oligarchy) refused. Believe you me, if you check age brackets of those proponent of the United States Of Biafra, one thing is very clear, they were all came to mother earth after the genocide you called Nigeria/Biafra civil war. Indeed most people fails to understand the mystery and it's intrinsic spiritual connotations. Actually these youths are the products of reincarnation of millions of Igbos that paid the ultimate price for the actualisation of State of Biafra during civil war yet they failed but have come back to finish their assignment with a more sophisticated ideas to see Biafra actualised and God is here with us. But for political leaders from the East, they view the proponents of Biafra as the people that comes to become a serious threat to challenge the status quo that favours only 00000.1% of Igbo population. And equally, the so called political leaders viewed them as people that didn't witness war but whereas this people actively participated and died in that war which gave them the opportunity to see both side. However, as a social scientists am ought not to go spiritual but I consider it necessary to go extra mile to make people to understand the mercury that runs in the blood line of the unstoppable proponents. And also to send message to the Northern Oligarchy control federal government and Puppets/Servitudes in the Eastern part Nigeria. Written by O.S.A Nwokafor. A Nuclear Political Scientists/Analysts .

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by Vecharry(m): 9:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
bensowe:
*VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!*
sent a pm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim / PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju / Hakeem Odumosu And Folashade Omotade Wedding (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.