Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra (60357 Views)

IPOB Members React To Video Of Nnamdi Kanu, Wife Talking About Their Sex In Bed / Watch Nnamdi Kanu's Exclusive Interview With Sahara Reporters / Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by Ukaegbuagbaieni: 11:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
Long Live Mazi Kanu Long Live Biafra

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by HausaOverlord: 11:40pm On Jul 18, 2017
Kanu ma niggerrr, more grease to ur blokos, abeg make the war start we can't wait to test our dilapidated weapons on people from the land of rising crime.
Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by KissCODE(m): 11:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
sarrki:
Why is he taking Eva water

Why not Biafra water

Hopeless mofo
you mumu oh!
Eva water is a coca cola product... Coca cola is a multinational company they are in more than 150 countries...
you better buy sense if you don't have one.
Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 19, 2017
KissCODE:

you mumu oh!
Eva water is a coca cola product... Coca cola is a multinational company they are in more than 150 countries...
you better buy sense if you don't have one.

Actually your the idiot. Coca cola in Nigeria is sold under the Nigerian Bottling Company. Not the Coca Cola company... tongue

The same Nnamdi that claims blah blah blah Lord Lugard was living in the UK. Lord Lugard's home land. Make una borrow sense abeg.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by Sagay212: 12:10am On Jul 19, 2017
brown3:
haha afonja shifting goal post, so it is no more, he should come to zoogeria and fight for Biafra.

When they ask you senseless miscreants simple question, you always dodge it. Answer the phucking questions or GTFO my mention. You dumb heads are so annoying.
Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by bewla(m): 12:12am On Jul 19, 2017
sarrki:
Ipob miscreants are very foolish
sale fake hope to them they will buy in dozens
Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by Aurobindo(m): 12:33am On Jul 19, 2017
Illiteracy at it's peak!
Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by eflintsone(m): 1:25am On Jul 19, 2017
Kaetoh:
Nnamdi Kanu the anointed leader of the entire Igbo race, The Ohamadike 1, accepted and non politically influenced Eze Ndi Igbo gburugburu 1 of the whole universe. You remain my leader for life.
i remember dis kinda foto pooped up in the kaduna stadium wen hausa guys climbed high to watch the super eagles game, the igbos here laid diff kinda insults on dem ..low nd bhold look at dem doing the same and watch dem justify the same mumu act that dey slandered anoda for
Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by Fucktensei: 2:12am On Jul 19, 2017
amakadihot87:
...........where is d crude oil kwanu.........
niger delta dont want to join there useless biafra
half of Niger Delta is Igbo speaking , so what's your probs? 40% of oil fields in the Niger Delta are Igbo lands
Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by Osaze007: 2:47am On Jul 19, 2017
Ugly flat headed nonsense
Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by aioluwa: 4:39am On Jul 19, 2017
Tolexander:
This is suicidal!

this one won't stopped publicizing his ignorance!

Eva is produced by NBC, a subsidiary of Coca Cola Company. Is Coca Cola Company indigenous to Nigeria?

NBC is Nigeria Bottling Company. Since Kanu doesn't want to stay with Nigeria then he should stop taking anything that has Nigeria in it. Henceforth he should be taking water made by BBC, Biafra Bottling Company
Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by Daguccizgreat(m): 5:55am On Jul 19, 2017
sarrki:
KANU is a fraudster

He will be punished according to the Nigerian law

He will be charged to court under federal republic of Nigeria

Any sympathizers of KANU will be jailed also
cardiac arrest is real. Take it easy before you collapse

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by Afritop(m): 6:15am On Jul 19, 2017
If something unfortunate happen they will be blaming federal government as if it was the federal government that put them in that dangerous location
Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by biyams83(m): 6:28am On Jul 19, 2017
ebosie11:
Nnamdi Kanu and his wife today arrived Agukwu Nri,Anambra state.He held a close door meeting with the family of the man that was drown with his wife during the war.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/see-love-shown-to-nnamdi-kanu-and-his.html?m=1
Fooools
Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by bighugelongDCK9: 6:35am On Jul 19, 2017
ESDKING:
Smh for your mama ..continue shaa
if your mama is alive, your mama go die by car accident this year. you will loose anything that gives you happiness.
you will die young
Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by ESDKING: 6:36am On Jul 19, 2017
bighugelongDCK9:

if my mama is alive, my mama go die by car accident this year. I will loose anything that gives me happiness.
I will die young
Really ?
Amen.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by brown3: 7:00am On Jul 19, 2017
Sagay212:

When they ask you senseless miscreants simple question, you always dodge it. Answer the phucking questions or GTFO my mention. You dumb heads are so annoying.
useless muslim afonja

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by amakadihot87(f): 7:15am On Jul 19, 2017
Fucktensei:
half of Niger Delta is Igbo speaking , so what's your probs? 40% of oil fields in the Niger Delta are Igbo lands
.....they dont want una biafra .....are u gonna force them?
Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by LawFight(m): 7:30am On Jul 19, 2017
this thing look to unreal,and even this there flag is not there at.it look as if they are cultist. but come to think of it .All this might be APC arranged work just distract PDP attention.
Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by linusbnn(m): 8:04am On Jul 19, 2017
sarrki:

Why not Biafra water

Hopeless mofo

Mumu. Is Eva water federal govt company?.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by linusbnn(m): 8:06am On Jul 19, 2017
sarrki:
KANU is a fraudster

He was charged before and he came out stronger and healthier unlike some1 in Queens lodge UK.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by Ijaya123: 8:08am On Jul 19, 2017
Kaetoh:
Nnamdi Kanu the anointed leader of the entire Igbo race, The Ohamadike 1, accepted and non politically influenced Eze Ndi Igbo gburugburu 1 of the whole universe. You remain my leader for life.

How gullible can some be. The self destruct bottom have been pressed already. Watching it unfold.
Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by austin2all: 8:27am On Jul 19, 2017
I see one heartbroken ram ranting endlessly on this thread, people pls help educate sarrki about the effect of hbp on his old age.
He's as mad as his vegetable.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by 400billionman: 8:33am On Jul 19, 2017
Ebbunwa:
nwa chineke
Nah so.
The prince of biafra.
Buhari just gave this guy credence in reverse..
Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by olowobaba10: 8:53am On Jul 19, 2017
IS THAT HOW YOUR WOODEN BRAIN WORKS ?
Kaetoh:
Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 19, 2017
sarrki:
Ipob miscreants are very foolish

masturbator ((IPOB ))
Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by chineduemmao: 9:51am On Jul 19, 2017
I no know de one we b current news and de one wey do old as person don carry video of when NK was released from prison and claimed it was FFK campaining for presidency with mamot crowd of IPOBians following him, anyway sha last last i go de confirm all of dem make my article de get volume and after i publish am fifty years from now some go claim sa na propaganda de same thing they said about Achebes TWAC... thanks to nairaland though!
Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by Fucktensei: 10:19am On Jul 19, 2017
amakadihot87:
.....they dont want una biafra .....are u gonna force them?
stop behaving like you're ignorant . Am na Igbo man from Aniocha delta state and I know what am talking about. Not all Delta IGBO deny being igbo
Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 19, 2017
sarrki:
KANU is a fraudster

your papa na chief Justice? My friend pls use d window and geeerraaarraaahere. Idiat!!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 19, 2017
sarrki:

Why not Biafra water

Hopeless mofo

LOL..... this guy is already dead... menh why killing yourself for thhings you can never change

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe / PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju / Hakeem Odumosu And Folashade Omotade Wedding (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.