Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Nigeria Visiting Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Visiting Visa (668 Views)

Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth / General Russia Visiting Visa Enquiries.!!!(Lets go support Eagles)!!!. / Is Visiting Visa To Australia Advisable For An Intending Hustler? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Visiting Visa by Morenikeji070: 6:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
Please how can I bring my American finance to Nigeria what are things they will ask me to submit apply she applied for Nigeria visiting visa?
Re: Nigeria Visiting Visa by fitlaw(m): 7:50am On Jul 19, 2017
Visa on point of entry, send her invitation letter

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Visiting Visa by Morenikeji070: 2:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
Okay thanks so much, hope the embassy won't ask for my bank details
Re: Nigeria Visiting Visa by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 19, 2017
Morenikeji070:
Okay thanks so much, hope the embassy won't ask for my bank details

It's not visa at point of entry, ignore that novice who responded to you initially. Contact the Nigerian consulate there to make your enquiries. He will need to apply for a Nigerian visa

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Visiting Visa by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 19, 2017
fitlaw:
Visa on point of entry, send her invitation letter

You are misleading people with this false information

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Visiting Visa by fitlaw(m): 5:49pm On Jul 19, 2017
Pidgin2:

It's not visa at point of entry, ignore that novice who responded to you initially. Contact the Nigerian consulate there to make your enquiries. He will need to apply for a Nigerian visa

Don't you listing to news, if you are coming from abroad or you want to do business in Nigeria, Visa at the point of entry, you called someone novice of you Mumu,
Re: Nigeria Visiting Visa by fitlaw(m): 5:49pm On Jul 19, 2017
Pidgin2:

You are misleading people with this false information

Misleading as how

(1) (Reply)

Good And Affordable Hotels In Cotonou And Lome / Egypt Ranked Safest Country In Africa - Gallup Poll / Delta Airlines Frustrates US Bound Passengers In Lagos Because Of Bad Weather

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.