Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . (35192 Views)

Update For 2017 Pre-selected Applicant That Were Absent During The PV In Dec. / Thread For N-TAX Applicants That Are Yet To Receive SMS / 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by npowerng: 6:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
Good evening,
REMINDER
1. ONLY applicants whose BVN records match their applications will proceed to the Assessment Test Stage. The arrangement of the names doesn't disqualify you.
2. There is a NEW Assessment Test Schedule. You won't receive an SMS till the stipulated date for your category.
3. STOP trying to log in if it isn't the period for your assessment. You may be disqualified.
4. Applicants whose records DON'T match will also receive an SMS that their application journey has come to an end.
Follow the instructions.
Instructions are there to protect you.
#NPowerNG
#NPowered
#MuchMore

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by roqrules04(m): 6:24pm On Jul 18, 2017
Okay, Thank you
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by djlawex02(m): 7:29pm On Jul 18, 2017
a
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by ezimo777(m): 7:42pm On Jul 18, 2017
How about someone who registered for n-power health got the SMS and has written the test on the 17th July

2 Likes

Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by Coded484: 11:15pm On Jul 18, 2017
ezimo777:
How about someone who registered for n-power health got the SMS and has written the test on the 17th July
people can ask question sha.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by femi4: 6:20am On Jul 19, 2017
ezimo777:
How about someone who registered for n-power health got the SMS and has had written the test on the 17th July
Is that a question? Dull people full this npower programme

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by idris777: 6:34am On Jul 19, 2017
Coded484:

people can ask question sha.
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by lacum: 7:22am On Jul 19, 2017
i registered for npower tax last month but i waited for text message but non came so i loged in a did my test. Hope i wont be disqualified
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by Neatb(m): 7:41am On Jul 19, 2017
I registered for n-power agro,got a test that my bvn matches, I tried logging in with my bvn n phone number but it didn't open. Pls can someone tell me what the problem could be
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by dollarprincess(f): 8:00am On Jul 19, 2017
See What to do if you Cannot log-in to N-Power Assessment Portal
Have you try to log in to the N-Power test portal but couldn’t? Do you keep seeing an “Invalid login, please try again” error message? See how to resolve this problem here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by npowerng: 8:52am On Jul 19, 2017
ezimo777:
Kindly wait .You would be contacted soon.
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by npowerng: 9:16am On Jul 19, 2017
Neatb:
I registered for n-power agro,got a test that my bvn matches, I tried logging in with my bvn n phone number but it didn't open. Pls can someone tell me what the problem could be

Sir refresh the page and try using another browser . E.G Chrome .
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by rubi96(f): 9:47am On Jul 19, 2017
I have registered for Agro but submitted the wrong email address ebubeogochukwu@gmail.com The correct email address is ebubeogochukwu@yahoo.com. What should i do?
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by npowerng: 10:26am On Jul 19, 2017
rubi96:
I have registered for Agro but submitted the wrong email address ebubeogochukwu@gmail.com The correct email address is ebubeogochukwu@yahoo.com. What should i do?

Good day sir, For now correction and updating of data has not commenced yet but will commence at a date to be communicated later
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by noskybanj(m): 10:42am On Jul 19, 2017
After applying, i failed to get my reg.number. this is cos i was using a phone n d network was bad. Xo wen d number appeard i already clicked to clear d page. How can i get this number bak please
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by npowerng: 1:08pm On Jul 19, 2017
noskybanj:
After applying, i failed to get my reg.number. this is cos i was using a phone n d network was bad. Xo wen d number appeard i already clicked to clear d page. How can i get this number bak please

Good day Sir, Please note :we are currently working on BVN

validation for all applicants,SMS will be sent as soon as validation

is confirmed.Eventually an SMS would be sent to all applicant to

either proceed to the assessment test phase or not
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by deleib(m): 1:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
npowerng:

Good day Sir, Please note :we are currently working on BVN

validation for all applicants,SMS will be sent as soon as validation

is confirmed.Eventually an SMS would be sent to all applicant to

either proceed to the assessment test phase or not
can an old holder apply for the N-Agro
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by Tsam1959(m): 1:50pm On Jul 19, 2017
deleib:
You say what?? embarassed embarassed embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by deleib(m): 3:41pm On Jul 19, 2017
Tsam1959:
You say what?? embarassed embarassed embarassed
u read me right
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by EyitayoBoSs(m): 7:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
npowerng:
Good evening,
REMINDER
1. ONLY applicants whose BVN records match their applications will proceed to the Assessment Test Stage. The arrangement of the names doesn't disqualify you.
2. There is a NEW Assessment Test Schedule. You won't receive an SMS till the stipulated date for your category.
3. STOP trying to log in if it isn't the period for your assessment. You may be disqualified.
4. Applicants whose records DON'T match will also receive an SMS that their application journey has come to an end.
Follow the instructions.
#NPowerNG
#NPowered
#MuchMore

I made a mistake with my phone number so I know I won't receive an SMS.
How do I correct that?
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by Tsam1959(m): 11:31am On Jul 20, 2017
deleib:
I don't want to talk abeg . Yu still dey claim right for rubbish wey you type . Which one is "Old holder" na?

4 Likes

Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by noskybanj(m): 11:37am On Jul 20, 2017
Tsam1959:
I don't want to talk abeg . Yu still dey claim right for rubbish wey you type . Which one is "Old holder" na?
Thank u my friend for ur support. As for the asked question, i fink u should jst answer since u av d info more than most of us do. It was a typo or gramma error bt am sure u know what the question is saying.

1 Like

Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by semasir: 12:14pm On Jul 20, 2017
I am still waiting for confirmation SMS for my agro application so I'll be able to write the test. Nothing here yet!

Which way forward npowerng?
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by npowerng: 2:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
semasir:
I am still waiting for confirmation SMS for my agro application so I'll be able to write the test. Nothing here yet!

Which way forward npowerng?

We are currently working on BVN validation for all applicants,SMS will be sent as soon as validation is confirmed.Eventually an SMS would be sent to all applicant to either proceed to the assessment test phase or not
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by npowerng: 2:24pm On Jul 20, 2017
EyitayoBoSs:

I made a mistake with my phone number so I know I won't receive an SMS.
How do I correct that?

Good day, For now correction and updating of data has not commenced yet but will commence at a date to be communicated later

1 Like

Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by youngsahito(m): 3:48pm On Jul 20, 2017
npowerng:
Good evening,
REMINDER
Follow the instructions.
#NPowerNG
#NPowered
#MuchMore
I did the n tax assessment test but I didn't see any device selection?
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by npowerng: 8:17am On Jul 21, 2017
youngsahito:
I did the n tax assessment test but I didn't see any device selection?
Sir ,You don't have to panic. You can try again later .
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by chemvic: 6:44pm On Jul 21, 2017
@npower_ng Please help, my cousin haven't been able to take her test. Her Unique Reference Number is: N-Health-2017-000001414695-93
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by noskybanj(m): 12:19am On Jul 22, 2017
I have not gotten any txt msg yet for d N-health. Bikonu eneedirim dis job bad bad

2 Likes

Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by missyojo(f): 1:32am On Jul 22, 2017
my friend hasn't recieved any message to write the test and each time he login it keeps saying invalid login. His reference number is this 2017-00000151111-31. he registered for N-tax.

1 Like

Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by missyojo(f): 1:37am On Jul 22, 2017
My friend hasn't received any message to write the test. Each time he tries to login it keeps saying invalid login. here's his reference number 2017-00000151111-31. He registered for N-tax

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application For 2017 Now Open - How To Apply / How I Lost A Job Because Of A Customised Facebook Name / ₦400k Monthly Job In Nigeria Or American Visa, Which Option Is Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.