Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations - Food (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations (44985 Views)

What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? / Nigerian Food Combinations That You Haven't Tried / Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by Collyno82(m): 5:31am On Jul 20, 2017
hisMrs:

I don't even like cornbeef talk more of corn and beef
which other one do u like outside semo pap
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by modsRbastard: 7:35am On Jul 20, 2017
davillian:

I'm a food person I've tried so many food.
I've heard of that ifokore it's made with water yam.
My friend from ijebu itele talks about it a lot.

You really should give it a try. It's nice
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by hisMrs(f): 8:30am On Jul 20, 2017
Collyno82:
which other one do u like outside semo pap
Custard and bread or pap and groundnut
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by davillian(m): 8:52am On Jul 20, 2017
modsRbastard:

You really should give it a try. It's nice
I'm going to try it and send a pic here
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by Collyno82(m): 11:06am On Jul 20, 2017
hisMrs:

Custard and bread or pap and groundnut
haven't tried it before. maybe I pay a visit to have a taste of it. hope am welcomed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by hisMrs(f): 12:16pm On Jul 20, 2017
Collyno82:
haven't tried it before. maybe I pay a visit to have a taste of it. hope am welcomed?
U are very much welcome dear. Just buy ur own milk so two spoons of milk will not cause wahala
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by Collyno82(m): 1:24pm On Jul 21, 2017
hisMrs:

U are very much welcome dear. Just buy ur own milk so two spoons of milk will not cause wahala
ur not serious. I no ur joking but wait ooh, I sure will come if am genuinely invited

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by lastmaster(m): 1:20am On Jul 22, 2017
asumo12:
Indomie and ewedu!

Ewedu and Agege bread!

Bread and coconut oil...

Endless list
oh my gawd!
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by foster881(m): 6:14am On Jul 22, 2017
salad nd okro soup iz d best combo ever
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by businessMODE(m): 7:12am On Nov 30, 2017
Looking for where to buy your favorite Nigerian soup and get it delivered to your doorsteps You just got it. You can get it done by ordering online from Soup Embassy and pay cash on delivery or via mobile transfer. You can also pay online using your ATM card. No need to book ahead. All orders placed before 12pm get delivered on same day. Delivery starts from 3pm to 9pm daily. To get soup delivery to your door, visit www.soupembassy.com
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by Emmarps02: 1:47pm On Nov 30, 2023
Boy! Semo and beans. O my gush....good combo
hisMrs:
lol u are missing
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by Sirmwill: 1:48pm On Nov 30, 2023
Emmarps02:

Rubbish combination 😑
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by Sirmwill: 1:50pm On Nov 30, 2023
Emmarps02:

The fact that you brought a dead thread up is... 🌝

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Experience Eating Amala At A Popular Eatery In Ibadan / See The Fish I Bought for ₦‎5,000 / What Diet To Be Followed To Gain Weight Quickly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.